Be young Black Man walking with friends

>Be young Black Man walking with friends
>White lady comes out of store in front of you
>White Woman Screams "Don't even think about messing with me!" out of nowhere

seriously wtf is wrong with Whites, it's not like this just happens a little either. There's regularly preemptive hostility.

Attached: 1647646304582.jpg (828x744, 149.21K)

jews made old lady hate you and you hate her

Why were you being black

Nice larp yt*id we all know she jumped on yo BBC

I don't hate her though. I don't even know her.

How many times did you play the 'knockout game' on the way to her store?

We watch you savages burn our cities, kill each other, kill the homeless, beat our people in the streets, burn our flag, rape our women, and yet you complain when your reputation follows you. You're getting off easy in this situation.

>his white BBC
chudchads...we won...

op I can answer this for you since you don't seem to be aware. pergaps not yourself, but many other niggers are violent or aggressively hit on white women. either they attack people, rob them, rape then, or they just follow them for half a block going "daaaayuum bitch fuggin got that ass i wan fuck bixnood." you happen to look exactly like the people who have done this to her countless times. you're just going to have to accept it. the best thing you can do is just keep walking away and don't engage.

>be an animal
>act like an animal all the time
>is surprised people are weary of animals

Attached: 1659110858828395.jpg (498x492, 20.13K)

Attached: cool story bro.jpg (400x400, 30.92K)

Did you apologize?

well about that another time I was with same group of friends and this White lady at the gas station shouts "YEAH I NEED SOME BIG BLACK COCK" out of nowhere. Of course there's always the occasional redneck shouting "WOOOOOOOO NIGGERS!!" but it's all just weird, what causes this behavior? This is in South Florida btw.

Post your hand to prove you are black.

hm? I don't do any of those things. Most black people do not commit crimes, most blacks work for a living so you should have the opposite reaction really.

>Most black people do not commit crimes

Attached: 1643201194394.jpg (480x660, 59.69K)

>the best thing you can do is just keep walking away and don't engage.

this is probably the reality of the situation. We didn't say anything to her, it was super awkward, we weren't even near her really, there was a good 30ft distance.

Attached: images (1).jpg (250x201, 8.97K)

40% of black men are felons you retard, of course people are going to make assumptions that you're a risky fucker to be around

funny how this doesn't happen with asians, almost as though it's basic fucking pattern recognition

if you want to to change, stop blacks from committing so much damn crime

>most blacks work for a living
come on now

True but the people who commit the most crime are black, unfortunately most black people with an online presence justify these crimes which, even more unfortunately affects normal black people

LARP poster. We know there's no black people on Any Forums, it's mostly only asians and spics on here with some whites.

black people are normally criminals going by the stats

Hello Pajeet

This is irrelevant. Your people's reputation and social standing is a monolith, and so is mine. Just because there is a peace loving yellow jacket that would never dare sting me, I don't know that, I'm going to swat it down.

would you have preferred she knock you unconscious from behind?

it's called pattern recognition you dumb fuckin retard

Criminals are normally black people

we're reaching critical mass of nigger fatigue
get out of the country now if you care about your safety

It's not whites. It's (((whites))) and libtard dems who want to give everyone the impression it's "whites" to cover up for how everyone rediscovered during the 2020 election that it was actually southern DEMOCRATS not "southerners" who fought the Republican party to keep slavery in place.
Now they're basically trying to shift attention away and redirect everything to "those wacky white folks". It's paid operatives doing a psyop.

Attached: 0.png (1972x1278, 3.93M)

Oh yeah I forgot. Plenty of poos on here too. They account for maybe 70-80% of all bong flags. I'm not a poo though.

Are you one of the Indosphere jungle asians who basically act like Pajeets

>Most black people do not commit crimes, most blacks work for a living
Cool story bro

>well about that another time I was with same group of friends and this White lady at the gas station shouts "YEAH I NEED SOME BIG BLACK COCK" out of nowhere.
Jesus Christ.
Whoever's reading take notice, this has gone too far.

Attached: disgust.png (128x128, 32.5K)