Can you feel it?

Can you feel it?

Attached: 1639497870722.png (593x386, 67.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@Persch:5/theflood:f
bitchute.com/video/uvdkRpoyeLzd/
youtube.com/watch?v=wh11u95kimU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The flood is coming.

odysee.com/@Persch:5/theflood:f

Attached: 1649531630757.jpg (1242x1245, 174.78K)

How could anyone have predicted this

Why do leftists think a 1 degree temperature rise is a bigger threat to humanity than mass industrial and economic collapse leading to starvation and war?

Yeah somethings gonna pop. Hopefully kikes

Leftists.
Think.

being a thrall to jews has its price

>hoped it was Die Flut Kommt
>it was
Thanks user, haven’t seen that in a while

Kek you raise an important point

People who deserve things happening to them will be on a helicopter within minutes of shit going down.
The days were you storm the townhall and window some cunts are over.

The entire energy crisis is artificially created
Its the next thing to fuck with the goy

Maybe the real plan of the communists all along was for there to be no fuel for the helicopters

They still have to land somewhere. Anyway, who says the escape routes don't get sorted first...

>Maybe the real plan of the communists all along was for there to be no fuel for the helicopters
Kek

Nah
It will be chavs fighting sandnigs in the streets while middle class cucks peacefully protest and get arrested for fascism and treason to the EU

I know right!!??

I mean were talking about the same people that just took mRNA experiments three times because heckin science!!!

I did.
then I took a shit.

>I know right!!??

Attached: 4zybm1w7964eo1_640.jpg (571x548, 47.59K)

literally nothing will happen.
nothing can happen. it's built that way.

correct

Attached: we are at #6.jpg (800x800, 112.05K)

4d chess
Well one can at least hope.

>no fuel
>helicopters
Damn it user, use electricity.

We will never become a type 3 civilization if we can’t resolve our differences

>4d chess
Just 4D chessed your leftoid ass.

>type 3 civilizaion
Bruh,
Do you see any competetive civilizations?

how does it feel it Europe? Is media exaggerating?
from what we hear in America it is like you guys are about to spontaneously combust any second now

you guys okay?

Soon..

Attached: 41B2biZc+ZL._SX294_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (296x499, 17.35K)

Nothing's gonna happen.
Eurogays swallowed rapefugees, swallowed lockdowns, will swallow this as well.

You know considering there are like no guns for their law enforcement in Europe you'd think they'd have already swarmed their capitals and killed all of the wealthy elite already

So where's this "civil unrest"? In Germany where some pride parade participant got killed after charging at some german who expresed contempt? In UK and Sweden where climate activists are staging civil disobedience protests in the parliament or streets respectively? Upcoming elections?

Western/Southern Europe is okay because we don't even have gas heating or industry. We are losers that live off of tourism.

I believe that Germany is on the brink of collapse because they are totally dependent on russian gas. This winter might be it. And if Germany collapses then the whole EU follows suit, they are literally supporting the whole system.

They'll just borrow the guns from mosques.

Eurogays seem to love swallowing hard things

In order to support Ukraine, we need to support Russia.

How did Putin managed to win so far ahead?

TWO MORE WEEKS

Even Sweden and Spain? I thought those two countries were spared from inflation bullshit because of their access to oil.

Attached: 1563902561717.jpg (1080x1080, 90.11K)

A C C E L E R A T E

Prices have gone up a lot. I've seen shit like that happen in shitholes like El Salvador but not Europe. This is what the 20s and 30s must have been like.

Norway has the oil and that massive state pension fund, not Sweden. Inflation is getting quite bad in Sweden

You're replying to a tranny

Attached: 644654564.gif (466x478, 417.83K)

based

Wait for the Winter and watch our economy turning into dust

Felt it two months ago.
bitchute.com/video/uvdkRpoyeLzd/

Bareback Backtracked

youtube.com/watch?v=wh11u95kimU

we can't or more exactly who is in the power can't, they need discord and division, if they want to keep the power and reasons to advance

Attached: 7908e0bde80cd95ba82c99877dbb9ce9-700.jpg (495x279, 20.39K)

is weeks that I don't see news, but I don't really feel a problem in energy crisis, prices tho are like 20-40% more everywhere

>tfw recently graduated law school
>already earning well above minimum wage
>getting back into the hobbies I left behind due to lack of funds like gaming and Gunpla
>get to watch Europe go apeshit from the comfort of my window
Oh yeah. I'm feeling it. Feeling it pretty good right about now.

BTW, I'm rooting for the Portuguese when all hell breaks lose. Make me proud, Dad.

Attached: 1655578914355.webm (720x405, 2.85M)

maybe 1 or 2 peaceful protests will be had in europe. then back to wagecagie trying to survive.

whites are to domesticated to lift a hand.