NOO!!!! You can't just be a politician and go to a party and have fun!! You need to be miserable and working 24/7 365...

>NOO!!!! You can't just be a politician and go to a party and have fun!! You need to be miserable and working 24/7 365 days a year!
Why are chuds like this?

Attached: gettyimages-1236041713-1-_wide-cf3b2846632b0b41102f51cd861086af20462824.jpg (1020x573, 72.37K)

Chuds are just jealous they have nobody to party with, kek

The things I would do to her bones, Allah have mercy

SAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNA
CALL ME SANNA

Attached: mfw theyre having sex without me.png (600x903, 247K)

Cheating on her man kek

If you're going to do that shit at least be smart and do it on the down low. She embarrassed her country

Some going up to her doesn't mean she cheated.
I've had women grab my ass and try to grind on me in clubs, does that mean I cheated on my gf, chud?

This
No one cares she partied, they care she embarassed her nation by behaving like a whore

Nah. Hiding it is much worse. I want to know what my politicians are doing. I'd rather she did it publicly and was upfront instead of lying and pretending to be something she is not.
You hate all women and you a chud with no gf.

she ugly

Attached: 1661906467988940.webm (720x1280, 2.44M)

You're not thinking strategically. All politicians have vices, would it be beneficial for them to be out in the open about it? Would you be comfortable telling your boss and co workers all the fucked up things you do privately?

Yes as long as it's not illegal.

If you're getting in clubs doing that sort of shit during a relationship, you're absolutely shitting your girl

Stop lying

How am I doing it? I have no control over a girl grabbing my ass.

It's just a bad image for the country when your PM is partying while there is a war next to their borders, inflation and shortages. She is supposed to be a leader, that is the responsibility you take on when you decide to be the PM of a country.

She is pretty chud herself ya know

That's exactly what I want, for politicians to stop lying. Glad we agree.
It's not a bad image, only ugly chuds who can't get a gf and have never danced with a hot girl are seething over this.

she doesn't need her husband's permission to meet her friends and dancing does not count as cheating

Now defend any right wing politician if they do this. I'll wait.

That's like going to a brothel and saying the girls were sucking your dick on their own. The whole damn point of going to clubs is to get fucked up and bang, you really think they are there for the music?

she was celebrating the upcoming death of millions of goys

just like boris johnson

they think they have already won

Attached: personen auf klaus schwabs paylist (younggloballeaders.org) wef verräter 2.png (305x461, 211.84K)

Politicians will NEVER stop lying, it's a part of their job. No one was ever elected to public office by being honest

I would, but they are all cowards and pretend to not do this type of thing.

If she was bad in the club, it's worse that catgirl tries to defend herself here too

>Why are chuds like this?
Hey Bong, how are you going to keep warm this winter? You vil own nuffing, you vil live in Ze pod, you vil eat ze bugs, you vil not have heat
Are you winning son?

Attached: EO5MzoaXsAEXZXs.jpg (900x1200, 145.52K)

>yeah, my male friend was just saying something to my ear

Attached: marin_korva.jpg (977x646, 78.13K)

>No one was ever elected to public office by being honest
Ron Paul.
He was so honest that lobbyists would actually skip his office.

Why are you lying on the internet?

>take cocaine
>go to sex cabal party
>get caught
pedo rapist wouldn't understand

Attached: euraped.png (1629x810, 1.23M)

Why is a Caucasoid Swedish woman ruling over Fingoloids?

Terrible bait. Bongs can't shitpost even if their life depends on it. You cunts are so retarded you can't even name the capital city of Australia. Most of you backpackers think it is Sydney.

She's a 36yo roastie, not a 22yo sorority girl.
Putin is plotting a war against the country she 'leads'.
Everybody here fucking hates her.

So thats why Finland has crazy taxes? kek

Sorry I don't buy the virgin elite woman guiding her people stereotype

Conspiracy theorist.
Not shitpost. I believe everything I say.
>NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE TO STOP HAVING FUN WHEN YOU'RE NOT 22!!!!11111
No life chud with no friends or gf.

because they are incels that hate mommy

reminder that only literal cucks see nothing wrong with a married women going out to parties without her husband and lewdly dancing on other men
I bet if you freaks were married you'd love to watch your wife get fucked by another man
absolute pathetic
keep coping though and saying were jealous chud incels or whatever haha

>Russia bombs your country
>You are drunk and tell the military to nuke Britain instead of Russia

If her performance was terrible, I would agree with the chuds.
But by all accounts, she is doing good and is set to win the next election.

So you think Ron Paul was 100% honest about every aspect of his life and has no skeletons in his closet?

You are an insecure loser that needs to feel in control 100% of the time. If you can't trust your wife going out somewhere or she can't trust you, then why even marry. You fucking sponge.

He probably liked some kinky shit old Paul

I prefer politicians to live in a fucking cave.

Attached: knows_better.jpg (320x320, 12.94K)

She is very objectively not ugly

Dude. Is that Curtis Yarvin at the beginning?

It's more cringe that she's 36 and doing it. Millennials need to accept that they're old and no longer cool.

I am a woman

Are you stupid?
Do you know the problems we face in Europe right now?
The serious leaders are scrambling to find enough gas to keep their countries warm this winter.
They are negotiating for reserves, not popping moves in the club.
She is the Prime Minister. She is meant to lead our country.
On top of this, Finland is in diplomatic conflict with our neighbour, Russia.
US warships just pulled up in Helsinki. Did you know that?
Russian barracks on the border have been empty for weeks. Did you know that?
The "World Peace Statue" that Russia gave us just got taken down last week. Did you know that?
We need a strategist and competent decision maker.
I repeat everybody in Finland fucking hates this empty whore.

Actually I was going to concede this point, Ron Paul is based. Either way being fully honest would nuke most people's political careers.

Attached: rtr315rl.jpg (720x480, 55.64K)

Nice try Chang.

by Finnish standards she is definitely not good-looking.

She's hot as hell. She's getting trained BBC style three times a day.

Only socially retarded fags can't accept this.

>you have to be a shut in and never go to a party after x age
You're telling me you'd never go to a nice beach party somewhere on holiday because you're 50? Kek.
Trannies are not women. You will never be a biological woman.
She's not some top tier model or something, but she is an attractive woman and any man would be homosexual who thought otherwise

She has committed a serious dereliction of her duty, and here in Finland she is about as popular as a cleft palate.

mutts law

Mommy pls

Attached: 1657827806461m.jpg (683x1024, 74.68K)

Are you kidding? I’m going to be partying well into my 50’s and beyond. You’re cool as long as you’re fit and flush with cash, nigger.

By Finnish standards she's not even Finnish.
She's a dark-haired Swede. I don't even see 1% of Mongoloid in her.
She is part of the NOG = Nordic Occupied Government. She was installed by Swedes to oppress baltic mongoloids(aka Finns) .

The English are complete weapons compared to Finns. Here she's a 6 on a good day.

the fuck is this kek

Lonely miserable bitter incels.

Yes

Politicians aren't on duty all the time and no laws were broken. The polls indicate she has increased support and wins the next election.
Any Forums incel chuds user. They don't leave their room. I guarantee most of Any Forums has never danced with a woman in a bar/club.

She's doing to her husband exactly what she does to you nation.

Attached: finalnd-prime-minister-sanna-marin-intimate-dance-09.jpg (2000x3556, 355.36K)

We aren't Mongoloids you sheltered buffoon. Finns all look Nordic. She is totally unexceptional.

>14 posts by this id
we get it bong. you're a succesful man with a great social life and a hot gf

I call bullshit.

>Trannies are not women
Correct
>You will never be a biological woman.
Hmmm, better explain why my Son shares my DNA, as well as the stretch marks

You're not Nordic. Half of you are not even Caucasoid.

I've been to Denmark. You're not that special. Stop coping. She is above average and attractive in any country. Is she a top tier model? Obviously not, but good enough for any man.
Would you prefer 1 post by this ID? Never claimed I am successful.

She's not a poltician.
She is the LEADER of the country.
In a crisis, the leader is on duty 24/7.
She wasn't elected to begin with and she's confirmed what everybody feared about her.
A charismatic moderate will chew her up.
And not before time.
She has mishandled multiple crises.
You're defending someone you know nothing about.

Haha, I know you’re probably right. I kid myself though that there are least a few go-getters lurking at any given time, just seeing what the rabble is up to.

There was no crisis. Security were close by. If anything happened she would have been alerted and done her job.

Putin made me do it.