What killed New Atheism?

What killed New Atheism?

Attached: 7bb43bb3c6651d8a28ddaa717cb70a73.jpg (862x485, 129.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwJ8L1fp4N1AfFOVnT1ef8h9tAMbLXoft
youtu.be/7X7_1Yw4eFg
youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE
youtube.com/watch?v=9vpg1M0JhD4
takimag.com/article/and-a-child-shall-mislead-them/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unironically reddit did

Attached: r ddit mods.png (1558x1608, 880.98K)

Aalewis

Inceldom

2008 crash

Video games

Atheism+ killed atheism.

I don't even know if I'm an atheist anymore, I'm not even gonna call myself agnostic, I'm not religious. I'm spiritual, but not serious about it. Idk what I'm anymore.

atheists

Dawkins thought he was something more than a temporary media spectacle.

Fuck yea.

You guys playing Warhammer 3 Immortal Empires?

No niggers in that video game! Such a blessing from God.

This. The
>*tips fedora*
meme has done more damage to the reputation of atheism than all the theological writings in the world combined

no god? i can understand that someone from a filthy atheist dictator fearing community can think that. and i'm not saying that the fear of god wasn't programmed into me since birth but by all reasonable logic there has to be some kind of higher consciousness. if you just look at some basic facts about the universe you can't just go on and say oh yeah it's totally all a coincidence, nothing really important

40 turns into my dorf campaign, wanna do empire - kislev co op with my friend soon

They tried to proselytize it. And that forced them to directly defend their positions in person. That caused them to realize they were idiots.

Nothing, most of the world are atheist to your stupid Judeo-Christian religion

Realization that some people need to be told what to do. Without that, they start joining blm and other retarded cults.

God's wrath

>What killed New Atheism?
Christ did, Jesus is more Powerful than Satan

Attached: 1657207663433.jpg (720x915, 107.95K)

commie shitskin, forgot your memeflag?
where's fedora nigger wank gotten you really?

The realization that you need some moral code to have a cohesive society, and jerking off about how much Christianity sucks can't replace Christianity.
Then they got eaten by Woke.

Demons began walking the visible realm

Attached: drag-queen-story-hour.jpg (800x600, 98.93K)

Athiesm becoming its own religion.

>Demons began walking the visible realm
with Christ, we will defeat them

Attached: 1661701998410203.png (1784x1349, 1.48M)

Keep worshiping Jews and niggers mutt

The last part was the funniest. Because wokeism was the direct creation of atheism. Now they all act like they are super based and opposed to it.

Based, I love that image.

Attached: 1661509436126.webm (380x212, 2.99M)

>theres probably no god
>thetes probably god
No mang, those odds are no worth taking

Jesus. Proof of Christ comes through repentance

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwJ8L1fp4N1AfFOVnT1ef8h9tAMbLXoft

Attached: Jesus Christ .jpg (720x1155, 269.48K)

hitchens literally died
also if you read these guys or know any of the jokers they hang out with who are also new atheists they're all retarded

Attached: C3E2307B-92F4-4221-81D3-CD9EBB7FA353.jpg (1024x782, 124.91K)

Atheism is satanism for the petty bourgeoisie

youtu.be/7X7_1Yw4eFg

Attached: Malachi Martin .jpg (718x828, 184.81K)

Atheism became a race to see who could be more progressive than the last.

It's just another way for people to fill the god hole left in their life.

Christianity has yet to prove that it is based, otherwise you might as well be a fedora tipper

Atheism was unironically one of the first victims of the woke trannies and feminists. Just look at that fat cunt Matt Dillahunty, he completely chimps out if someone even hints criticism at his precious trannies.

Attached: image_2022-09-02_223437575.png (356x390, 153.75K)

keep starving in your third world shithole faggot commie kike, maybe if you pray to castro harder he'll fix your dirt floor lmao

>>theres probably no god
>>thetes probably god
>>Possibly my god is the one of the 1 gorillon other gods
Keep dreaming you have ha good hand faggot

probably the fact that once it took hold it was immediately swept aside for the LGBTQWERTYUIOP propaganda

Nobody but me seems to remember that wokeism, all of it, came directly out of SomethingAwful's migration to reddit and r/SRS. A bunch of the worst goons realized you could control the whole website by being extremely politically correct and offended enough. I swear I'm losing my mind because nobody seems to realize that the kernel of wokeism was basically the same as Any Forums.

God I can't believe I used to watch that smug faggot

People realised it was for midwits.

Jebus has been dead for 2000 years. He ain't coming back.

Dawkins also backtracked on Christianity during the rise of terrorism back in 2014. He started saying that maybe the Church was protecting us from something far worse. Got a lot of shit for that too.

>probably

>What killed New Atheism?
Athiests

Proof of Christ comes when the priest casts out demons in Jesus name during exorcism. You have to turn to Christ in humble trust for proof.
youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE

Attached: Halloween.jpg (720x681, 111.45K)

There's a text floating around how the entire notion of being atheist was hijacked by retards and splintered into a dozen bullshit groups, including things like secular spiritualism, all of them tying it to the current identity politics warfare of course. I'll post it if i find it in my terabytes of chan shite.

At least Castro was white and we don't have degeneracy. Good luck with your diabetes, your wife with an axe wound instead an vigina and your queer child

Even their godfather, Richard Dawkins in your picture, seems sort of regretful about it now that he can see what happened without religion in the west

To many atheists like Mahr who were atheist in lieu of having a personality.

This.

>marginalized
This means "favored by jews".

Serves him right

>there's probably no god

A few years ago he would have told you there's definitely no God. What made him waver?

i did too, brother. it was a long journey. I should write a thank you to Matt for being part of my path to real Truth. God Bless you.

Attached: john316.png (322x380, 182.64K)

This, same way that green leftism killed red leftism.

could care less
i want new "christianity" to die more than anything
youtube.com/watch?v=9vpg1M0JhD4

Penn Jillette is even worse troon-wise
takimag.com/article/and-a-child-shall-mislead-them/

I remember the Laisezz's Faire subforum for insane communist freaks. Unfortunately it spread to the rest of the internet because Lowtax was too pussy to stamp it out.

>SomethingAwful
What exactly was that site? I never went there

Nothing, other people don't speak for me :)

That was the result of 70-80 years of atheists moving culture away from moral values. It finally got to a point where people had no values, so they retreated to virtue. That was all 100% a result of enlightened atheist "thinkers".

>Penn Jillette
That guy used to be kinda based when he was a jolly fat libertarian

As an atheist, I believe in Christ.

That's an old pic, I remember seeing it back when New Atheism was still popular

He was only dead for 3 days genius.

lol

Jews will claim to be atheist while still following the Talmud

>guy spends his life worrying about God, tells others not to worry about it

>it says so right here in my book of fairy tales written by jews thousands of years ago

Yea we kind of created a golem didn't we?

Transgenderism

I see religion as a tool, but it needs to be wielded correctly otherwise it will just end up being used against you, i.e. it needs to be comprehensive and not half assed

Early 00s SomethingAwful was one of the most prominent fora to shitpost and laugh at freakish people. Of course it attracted the same freaks. Somethingawful posters were goons.

moot got banned from SA in 2003 and created Any Forums to post about hentai. And the rest is history. But as far as I know, the genesis of psychopaths figuring out political correctness could gain power over fora was a bunch of SA goons migrating to reddit.

>I'm going to bring up the fact that Jesus died 2,000 years ago, but ridicule my own source for this fact.
Yeah. I'm definitely the one thats retarded.