Frogs sold hohols out

MI-6 and Zelensky believe the French told Russians about the raid at the Enerhodar NPP.

Attached: frogsvshohols.png (579x287, 31.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-was-Charles-De-Gaulle-disliked-by-most-World-War-II-historians-Also-why-was-he-hated-by-most-of-the-other-major-ally-powers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go back

Attached: 296-2965300_transparent-wrong-png-nujack-meme-png-download.jpg (242x280, 39.27K)

why would the french do that? macron is openly against russia and wants an eu army

>why would the french do that? macron is openly against russia and wants an eu army
This, what in the ever loving fuck would frenchies gain from doing this

Nothing personnal Volodymyr

Attached: 1624102516063.png (400x386, 238K)

OP is a shill and there was no raid. It’s the new biolabs.

kek

Because the hohols want to create a nuclear disaster to blame the Russians and push for NATO intervention

kek, based frog.

Gas gibs?

meanwhile, the kherson invasion failed utterly and all the hohol trash died

not all but we're working on it

Attached: ahhh-shit-man-fuckin-5-star-post.jpg (400x400, 111.79K)

my take on this is that boris johnson wanted to use this attack on the plant as leverage to remain in power as PM of the UK. They were probably planning on hitting the plant with some sort of artillery or missile from the russian side while the inspectors were there. Note that ukie special forces lost versus russian MPs before the two gunships arrived and killed everyone

Unequivocally based

Attached: 7A7AF6F7-1DC9-47BF-8927-9F7B289469DB.jpg (679x665, 527.64K)

I think Vlad must have known about Macron's little gay problem?

>Gas gibs?
surely something more

maybe they think attacking nuclear power plant is a bad idea.
most people do.
yea

Le Big if Le true

French are bigly into nuclear power plants. If ookies want a nuclear disaster that would hit their bottom line hard.
Probably bullshit thou, they could have just told them to not do it.

Attached: just surrender.png (1280x853, 2.12M)

Hehe..

more than half are shut down because of corrosion problems in their cooling systems

whyd he do it bros

I dont think you understand how desperate they are

Globohomo wants to show that nuclear power isn't safe, we will not let them.
We will defend the plant to the last Ukrainian.

based Jupiter

You assume the French government is one cohesive hivemind. Nations have spies and sympathizers all through each other's systems, all it would take is one source in the right circles and / or one lucky SigInt intercept to blow operational cover.

Hahahaha the eternal French faggots strike again
Never ally with the French!!!

>Dieppe: de Gaulle’s Free French were included in the planning for the Dieppe Raid in 1942. Some days beforehand, FF officers were heard celebrating over Champagne in a London nightclub, with the cry “To Dieppe!” . The raid was a fiasco, with the German defences manifestly well-forewarned. Of the - mostly Canadian - soldiers involved, two thirds were either killed, wounded or captured. The Canadians never forgave the lapse in security. Nor did Churchill; de Gaulle and the Free French were not informed of the D-Day landing details until 6th June – D-Day itself. The risk of a leak was too great.

quora.com/Why-was-Charles-De-Gaulle-disliked-by-most-World-War-II-historians-Also-why-was-he-hated-by-most-of-the-other-major-ally-powers

Checked and based.

this. I don't think Russia was counting on French tip offs, if true, I think they'd have noticed them crossing after like making several public threats to attack it... but like wtf do i know, this could have all played out a month ago and we're only hearing about it now wrapped in drama.

how can such effeminate men be so absolutely based?
Even during the american civil war, they supported the confederacy.
It's like they know the right thing to do is not always popular

Attached: CA4C60C4-43CC-4281-8906-E7ED513EB1E7.png (640x738, 497.79K)

Frogs supplied Russia with weapons and weapon elextronics and optics since 2014

I dunno why people can't ever accept reality on this faggy dickriding board. Your resident globo homo goblins aren't all pro-Ukraine. Paying lip service to media narrative and dodging criticism for enabling an invasion isn't the same thing as actually anting Russia to lose.

German and French establishments are pro-Russia faggots who like tranny dicks and pedophilia at the same time. They want US out and Russia in.

they probably regret helping you, because bombed the absolute shit out of northern france

This can't be real lmao

cant wait until the polish genocide part of ww3

thermals for the spec-ops teams are french as well

Attached: 1661734722052274.webm (976x720, 482.55K)

So the Ukrainians are pursuing a battle within the powerplant, across a river, in territory entirely controlled by the Russians, risking a nuclear catastrophe, and they want me to be upset when that fails?

They needed cotton, our slaves picked it cheap. Simple as.

are you saying that the US government didn't lie about biolabs and pathogen research in ukraine?

>Why would the French prevent a nuclear disaster
Finns once again win the retardation contest

HugeCrane winning by dying

any new vids on telegram?

Attached: 1622717973267.gif (1225x975, 229.7K)

Seething moron lol

Whole normand format and minsk agreements was France and Germany twisting Ukraine's arm to give shit to Russia. They love Russia and hate US, which cucks them out of foreign policy making and makes them seethe. Russia is a great kleptocracy and always pays well while US pressures west euro establishments with media narratives. European left hates America unironically. What now, fag? Gonna eat some tranny dicks from this side of the pond?

God damn it feels good to be a Frenchman

Attached: 1654812765424.gif (241x246, 2.54M)

what i don't get, is why do poles love ukraine, their volunteer SS divisions killed 2.5 million poles during WW2 and they own a piece of your clay as well

French humor. You wouldn't get it.

France has never given up its aspirations to once again being a great power. Right now is the perfect time to backstab the Anglo-American empire and become the biggest player in continental Europe once again.

An independent France working with Russia would be a challenger to the anglo liberal world order. You add Germany into the mix, and that block could compete with China and the US>

I wouldn't assume too strongly that France is as anti-Russia as you think. Germany, France, Italy, all have very real interests in seeing the US's grip on Europe weakened.

I don't really give a shit.
The Ukraine was fucked from day 1.
No counter offensive of any worth in 180+ days.
That is a default in the credit world

>France has never given up its aspirations to once again being a great power.
Even the most delusional French elite surely don't really think they could ever be a great power again

sounds like a ww3 conspiracy to me

> Russia is a great kleptocracy
Silly retard, all "democracies" are kleptocracies.