OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

HAHAHAHAHA

>the first billion dollar TV show
>35% audience score and dropping

Attached: download (213).jpg (793x531, 115.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MCRbDYVcY_8?t=24
youtu.be/twmojN_N90Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OH LAW-

You'd think with all that money they could have hired writers who actually read the books.

That's because of all the chudcels voting it down

LAWDY FINNA GET DEM RANGZ
LAWDY FINNA BE DEM KANGZ
LAWDY FINNA EAT DEM WANGZ

blacks are dumb and i don't like them lol

Oh lawd dem ratins! Dem rangs be having dem law ratins! Lawd gsus dem ratins be bad! Oh lawd gsus them yt be a pressin our rang ratin! Rayciss yt lawd.

Attached: 1662052392696721.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

So does it actually suck?

>amazon prime
>we wuz elves n shiet
No it's a really good entertainment Hans.

>brigade it
>hahahahaha

shut up idiot

If you got the mind of a child or brain damage I am sure you'll enjoy it

They are clearly making bots to raise the score. It was at 23% this morning when I made a review. It's at 38% now.

You know what to do boys. Be sure to name ((them)) in your reviews. Just for the keks.

Just because rotten tomatoes reviews say it's bad, doesn't necessarily mean it's bad. It could be some sort of lame bandwagon effect. That's all I'm saying.

What do you think retard. It's globohomo blackwash of our best childhood trilogy.

Were any of these movies any good,swarthy stranger?

OH LAWD DEM RANGZ DEM RANGZ DEM RANGZ
OH LAWD DEM RANGZ OF POWAH LET IT RANG FO DEM KANGZ

That's implying they had any interest in the actual lore though. They just want to beat it to death in a woke clusterfuck the way they did with Terminator, Alien, Predator and every other classic series.

They only hire kikes that in turn hire their kike friends, what do you expect, kek

EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD BETTER HAVE VOTED
IT TAKES TWO SECONDS
GO GIVE IT A HALF STAR AND WRITE "Oh lawdy! We needa finda kang fo dem raaangz" RIGHT NOW!

They don't give a shit about the original story. The only thing they care about is repacking the globohomo message within media

youtu.be/MCRbDYVcY_8?t=24

I skimmed over it because fuck wasting two hours of my life on that shit
But my boy had a lot of good takes on it, he went into detail of the writing, plotting, acting, set pieces, pretty much covered it all
It was what I expected, modern day garbage by woke writers and show runners
If you liked Capt Marvel you'll like this basically

I hate elves. I hate wizards. Science-fiction is my jam, especially cyberpunk, but not the new cyberpunk that you've all jumped on the bandwagon for. I like cyberpunk from the 1980s. Yes I am a hipster type. No, just kidding, I just happen to like old-timey science-fiction from the 1980s.

This is what Bezos wanted. He can give a shit whether you like it or not.
Literally his pet project.

its not that interesting, 95% white chars introduced on first ep.

may watch the 2nd ep but probs even more downhill from here.

I actually thought it was pretty good. If you hate it you’re probably a racist. In which case just cut the bullshit and say youre a bigot piece of shit. Imagine actually being racist in 2022. Pathetic. Grow you fucking man child.

I really hope you pirated it

How do I do that? I don’t see an option on the website

Some short reviews.
>I got 18 minutes in before I had to switch it off. The writing is so awful and cliched that at points I thought I was having a stroke. I love Tolkien and I hope Amazon loses a fortune for what they have done because this really isn’t good entertainment.
>It genuinely felt like a parody. Tolkien reimagined by Human Resources Equality and Diversity branch.
>Why describe the entire episode? It was cr@p anyway.
>Oh lawdee dem rangz
>I’ve loved everything The Lord of the Rings for decades now but I had trouble getting through the first episode of The Rings of Power.
>I tried to start the lord of the rings trilogy last night (for no reason at all). i got the best sleep i had in months.
>The diverse cast is encouraging to me, but Tolkien would have wanted it to address the pressing social issues of our time such as climate change and vaccine hesitancy.. let’s wait and see before passing judgement.

Why does it have a 90s south american soap opera opening?
What were they thinking?

Attached: 1650109347481.jpg (720x785, 46.87K)

nigger tranny

> If you hate it you’re probably a racist. In which case just cut the bullshit and say youre a bigot piece of shit.
I hate niggers and don’t want them to be on tv. Same reason I didn’t want niggers on syrup bottles or timber niggers on butter.

Alright, so it's watchable but not engaging. This is the review I was looking for.

It's a humiliation ritual. Their attempt to take a weak wiz on White Christian culture like a dog marks his territory over another's

I won't cry for you when a nigger kills you, leftie scum.

I can't wait until AI technology lets you deepfake films at home.
The first thing I will do when that time comes is replace every non-white in this series with a white actor or actress.

Just say you like Blade Runner. It's ok.

The arrogance of that lazy eyed freak to take the most hardcore and beloved fantasy brand and turn it into something modern and pozzed
God I hope that dude dies painfully over the course of many years

Attached: Bezos.jpg (1112x671, 240.46K)

Guess they should've have filled it with niggers. Oh well, not my problem.

AWWW LAAAAWD OF DEM RAAANGZ

OK, sodomite

Attached: 1661430059519.jpg (677x680, 82.21K)

Attached: D007245C-3B22-4798-9FDC-36E433E4EB56.jpg (646x1024, 261.46K)

groids of power

It's Neuromancer by William Gibson that I like best. I have read it in German, Dutch, French and the original English.

I'm a manchild bigot piece of shit, and i'm never going to watch or review the program. How does that make you feel?

If I pull them rangs off will you die?

Attached: E1C5F989-F6B4-4D33-804F-17C779CE7A40.jpg (1600x900, 347.45K)

They have their uses
They let us know what to avoid, that goes for entertainment as well as irl

>a lot of power for a hired rang

Imagine actually not being racist.

Attached: E1D13BFC-605E-41A4-896C-CAB4F9448039.jpg (735x476, 70.81K)

I know the score is from pol raiding but it's well deserved. These fuckers need to stop turning everything into commentary on their social issues.

nvm i actually read the titles

Attached: 1617462843747.jpg (1080x1080, 799.21K)

>WE WUZ LOR...ACK!

Those legs kek

It's not as bad as people are saying if you aren't a lore sperg, but it is absolutely not good.

Attached: GORR.jpg (1201x628, 42.66K)

Blade Runner is more than OK: it's great
2049 is "cuck, the movie", though: disgusting

Honest opinion, it's not terrible but not good either. Basically on the same level as the second Hobbit movie.

Attached: 1653294573532.webm (1728x720, 2.88M)

Tranny bait

The narrative that it's right-wingers who are the "raiders" are completely false. It's like 45% 10/10 reviews and 25% 1/10 reviews.

The shills are twice as many as the 1/10ers.

4/10 is the objective rating if compared to movies (a bit higher when compared to TV-shows, always inflated).

Login/Sign up, then leave a review

DEM RANG-ACK
>-ACK
-ACK
>-ACK
-ACK
>-ack
-ack
>-ack
-ack

Attached: 1661097186936.gif (1300x800, 1.66M)

It's 4/10 if you don't give a fuck about lore.

imagine being a niggerfaggot

take the snowcrash pill
it's where the idea of metaverse originated

I'm just going to pretend that none of this exists and the series ended at the trilogy.

Attached: 1640013903156.jpg (896x1041, 134.06K)

nigger elf and nigger hobitses or whatever they are ruins my immersion. I don't care what people say when you see a nigger in medieval/fantasy setting it just looks like a parody. Those new hobbits legit look like gypsies and there is a new goblino in every scene. The only dick/bad guy so far in episode 1 is a white guy.

Nigger lover spotted. Why don't you ask hoodie to black your daughter

also there is some prelude to some interracial bangbros shit between the elf and a white woman surprise.

>but Tolkien would have wanted it to address the pressing social issues of our time such as climate change and vaccine hesitancy..
JRR Tolkien was vehemently anti-technology. He was like a non-batshit version of Ted K.

Attached: 1443266075068.png (462x299, 53.66K)

>nigger hobitses
*noggits

Oblig.

Attached: lawd.webm (426x240, 659.64K)

Yeah seeing gas attacks and machine guns could redpill a man on the horrors of the industrial age.

>if you don't give a fuck about lore
The whole fucking show is lore, that's the point. Why are you even watching it if not for the lore?

They did. He told them they were polluting the lore with their modern garbage and they fired him for it.

Attached: 1662073634472244.jpg (326x326, 88.29K)

For a self proclaimed Christian board you really hate your fellow man do you? You’d be surprised how much your African American neighbor has in common with you if y’all weren’t full of fucking hate. But yeah continue saying the n word. I’ll keep enjoying the cool entertainment modern society is offering right now instead of being butt mad because le ebil black man on tv!1!1! LOL time to grow up kiddies. Saying the n word while playing Call of Doody is no longer cool.

It hurts us, it hurts us precious, for YOU

Can anyone here explain why its bad without going "le niggers are in it"

>self proclaimed Christian
lolno

Snowcrash was entertaining, but somehow it didn't stick with me after I closed the covers of the book.

Attached: 1609500364486.jpg (710x866, 68.06K)

Attached: 1654921411826.gif (500x455, 450.42K)

You chuds would rather use your covid relief money on hiring bots to downvote a show just because there is 1 black person in it.

talk about fragility.

My read on the feedback is if you’re an avid fan of the films and books, you will DESPISE it. Just a casual fan of the films, you will be bored and disappointed. If you’ve never really looked at any of it before, you’ll think it’s “pretty good.” I’ve yet to see a GENUINE rave review.

niggers arent human

Nigger
i
g
g
e
r

Attached: 09C4E2BA-62AB-4C53-967B-3ED79360BF14.jpg (933x1024, 72.3K)

>Can anyone here explain why its bad without going "le niggers are in it"

youtu.be/twmojN_N90Y

this is the movie

>hiring bots
Do people really?

Do you think thats meaningful when most of the people who hate it already hate it for having a black woman in it? Like be serious

didn't take the vax or the money. seethe harder nigger

Attached: 1651199574039.png (500x501, 556.66K)