Americans will really nornalize the civilian ownership of semi-automatic weapons and see nothing wrong with it

Americans will really nornalize the civilian ownership of semi-automatic weapons and see nothing wrong with it.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220902-071205_Twitter.jpg (1380x1328, 397.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nOzyqiT1FFA
youtube.com/watch?v=Kr1hFyT3oIc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So every modern weapon? He's never banned those before and he won't do it now.

That's because there is nothing wrong with it. In fact, what's actually wrong is that we can't own automatic weapons.

Attached: fuckbiden.png (630x630, 164.67K)

make sure you shoot a democrat with anything except an ar 15 so they dont get offended

What a faggot you are. You know us leafs can own semi autos too right? I have half a dozen. You're gay if you don't too.

Canadians will really normalize sending people to jail because they hurt a leftist's feelings on the internet.

Attached: canada bans online hate speech.jpg (1125x1685, 983.37K)

>Americans will really nornalize the civilian ownership of semi-automatic weapons and see nothing wrong with it.
Yes.

Attached: Blimey-You-Yank-Tossers-Faffing-AR-15s-Chris-Pratt-Pratts-America-Britain-England.jpg (1000x500, 101.51K)

Facts shall not be infringed means everything the military gets you get too, just because some niggers with aks stormed a government building.

Checked
Shoot piss at them, then they will ban assault cocks.

Attached: 1552398 - Feels_Guy Pepe Smug_Frog Wojak meme.png (1000x625, 24.46K)

>Canadians will really normalize sending people to jail because they hurt a leftist's feelings on the internet.
Canada is a perfect example of a failed Orwellian Dystopia. Whatever America does, the last thing we should ever do is emulate Canada.

Attached: Canadian-Horses-Trample-Protesters-Canada-Trudeau-Dictator-Tyranny.jpg (828x1021, 170.16K)

I'm getting my rifles out for target practice. I should have been doing this already, but every day I'll make sure I put a few rounds down range.

Isn't it so weird? How a government can blame the natives for the actions of the foreigners whilst at the same time being full of a superiority complex all at once?

>Islamphopia
Usually a reaction but they're blaming people that speak their opinions for the actions of those who believe in this religion. They're essentially saying that you should know better than to provoke the dumb animals. They look at them as animals because like dumb animals they blame their own for their actions and expect us to be so much above them in the hierarchy of intelligence that they make it a crime to speak against Islam. They expect you to know that those things trigger the poor dumb animals and it's your fault if you get bit/mauled since snookums can do no wrong lmfao. Canadian government literally sees Muslims like dogs that can't control themselves and leave the responsibility up to native citizens.

Tell me you don't know what semi-automatic means without telling me you don't know what semi-automatic means.

owning firearms is completely normal

>Americans will really nornalize the civilian ownership of semi-automatic weapons and see nothing wrong with it.
Yes.

Why should civilians have assault weapons?

lel
This shitty erroneous line of argument again

i own one because i wanted to own one. thats reason enough

Automatic cycling of the action allowing the gun to be fired as fast as the trigger can be pulled.

Sneed faggot leaf. Come to america and get shot.

Why should jewish pedophiles have assault weapons while brainwashing an entire world to give up theirs?

Remember the 92 LA riots, leaf? Of course you don't. Anyways niggers come in packs to burn you out of your home, and you're about as sharp as a basketball, so fuck off.

This. Shall not be infringed upon. Simple as.

Because the government does, theyre not above civilians

It has nothing to do with civilians shooting civilians.
It's Chinese funded disarming of the American populace. Recall that quote by Lao Tzu, "you can't invade America, all them motherfuckers got guns, dude."

Define “assault weapon“
Do you forget that far and away most gun crimes are committed with handguns?

>leaf has an opinion on 2A
>into the trash it goes

>Please pay attention to me!!!

So then you understand that's how 99% of guns operate, correct? A ban on semi automatic weapons is functionally banning guns.

Meanwhile I just bough a new AR and we can buy supressons over the counter since it's legally considered an "accesory" like a red dot and that's despite amerifat glowniggers meddling with our election. Look at me, I am the freedom now.

Attached: 1662085802857883.jpg (640x655, 62.92K)

fully automatic would be better to normalize due to the riots and other violent groups that the corrupt government supports.

Hey fuckhead leaf faggot gutless piece of shit?
This is Jerry Miculek
youtube.com/watch?v=nOzyqiT1FFA

He's an old man now, but even aged he is still faster than you will ever hope to be
That's a double action revolver he's using fuckface
In .500 Magnum
When was the modern revolver invented?
What does this have to do with you fucks demanding we justify ownership of something?
Not a damn thing
I'm just throwing it out there to make you look as stupid as you sound
Eat my shit and choke

Attached: FU.jpg (288x454, 66.67K)

YES

nigg

Attached: shitskins niggers flood europe britain i think.webm (576x1024, 2.93M)

You didn't even google this, did you?

>Do you forget that far and away most gun crimes are committed with handguns?
So ban handguns too.

Attached: assault weapon.jpg (920x671, 129.68K)

Attached: 1661864065374665.jpg (720x724, 63.99K)

mfw not too long ago when america was still 90% white you could order full auto rifles over the mail and there were no (((mass shootings))), cartels or nigger gangs.

Attached: 1659633221733104.png (500x491, 208.16K)

>vox
Lol

Every time I go shooting I put this song on.
youtube.com/watch?v=Kr1hFyT3oIc

>What is the definition of "assault weapon"?
>We don't really know because everyone has a different answer and can't agree on any-fuckin-thing, but WE say that we're the experts and we say it's this picture...
Fucking dunces at Vox... as well as faggot op..

Attached: you-dense-motherfucker-14031029.png (500x389, 109.68K)