Deadass

deadass

Attached: democracy.png (388x238, 16.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/AdolfHitlerTheManWhoFoughtBankingControlAndTheFraudulentDemocraticPoliticalSystem
youtu.be/Rj8q5nwKRx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bussin

Close the city and tell the people that something's coming to call
Death and darkness are rushing forward to take a bite from the wall, oh

You've nothing to say
They're breaking away
If you listen to fools...
The Mob Rules
The Mob Rules

Kill the spirit and you'll be blinded, the end is always the same
Play with fire, you burn your fingers and lose your hold of the flame, oh

It's over, it's done
The end is begun
The Mob Rules

You've nothing to say
Oh, They're breaking away

Break the circle and stop the movement, the wheel is thrown to the ground
Just remember it might start rolling and take you right back around

You're all fools!
The Mob Rules!

Attached: Screenshot_832.jpg (530x516, 112.65K)

Attached: E4C1E22A-461B-4B12-A756-2398D4412061.jpg (1000x600, 135.38K)

democrazy

China is locking down yet again. It should be obvious now that the CCP uses these lockdowns to establish global health guidelines.
I'd have to wonder if there even will be in-person voting this year.

>democracy

Attached: 1662136895772618.jpg (506x768, 35.37K)

first post bussin post

Democracy is fraud

Democracy... like 80 million eu coronahelp for modernizing a romanian coal mine... you depend on drugged citizenry, dontcha ?

>archive.org/details/AdolfHitlerTheManWhoFoughtBankingControlAndTheFraudulentDemocraticPoliticalSystem
Yes, Germany was back then a democracy, before us and we’ve been plundered and squeezed dry. No more. What does democracy or authoritarian state mean for those international hyenas? They don’t care at all! They are only interested in one thing. Are you willing to be plundered? Yes or no? Are you stupid enough to keep quiet in the process? Yes or no? And, when a democracy is stupid enough not to stand up, then it is good! But when an authoritarian state declares “You do not plunder our people any longer”, neither from the inside or outside, then that is bad. In reality, money rules in these countries. They talk about press freedom when in fact these newspapers have one owner and the owner is, in any case, the sponsor. This press then shapes public opinion, these political parties don’t have any differences at all, like before with us. You already know the old political parties. They were all the same. Then people must think that especially in these countries of freedom and wealth, there should exist a very comfortable life for its people, but the opposite is the case. In these countries, in the so-called “Democracies”, the people are by no means the main focus of attention. What really matters is the existence of this group of “Democracy makers”. That is, the existence of a few hundred of giant capitalists who own all the factories and shares and who, ultimately, lead the people. They are not interested at all in the great mass of people, they are the only ones who can be addressed as international elements because they conduct their business everywhere. It is a small, rootless, international clique that is turning the people against each other, that does not want them to have peace. They can suppress us! They can kill us, if you like! But we will not capitulate!

Attached: 48F75786-1FA3-4BF8-B02B-C73F731165EF.jpg (519x699, 123.55K)

ay mon de demockeracy be a complete sham for real no cap it just be a tool dey don usin ta keep da people from wakin up ya hear brother ?

Attached: edmillibot.webm (640x640, 1.27M)

Democracy is in every state. He is not the personification of democracy. Nor is it a moral system when there are no limits on it. They stole the elections and no full well they did it. So their respect for that institution goes only as far as how much they can manipulate it for power.

The US is not a democracy. A democracy is not a moral system. Even if they had it, which they dont, a majority of support for anything does not make it moral or right.

What we have are propagandists using whatever vulnerable vehicle they can get for control.

Attached: 2A543D49-2DBA-4FEC-9516-82426843AEEF.jpg (850x400, 92.22K)

the fact that politicians and political entities started started tweeting like this annoys me to no end
we truly live in gay-ass times

Attached: image_2022-09-02_221309930.png (733x873, 429.98K)

Sex GIFs

These people have succeeded in making me hate that word.

>fuck Democracy

Democracy is stupid and gay.

Sentiment has shifted over lockdowns and more and more politicians are saying they were the wrong thing to do in hindsight. There is no way western countries will be restricting movement this year

Attached: D469AFB2-4BF6-41DF-B6E9-30C3462DD566.jpg (850x400, 68.2K)

Their Kabbalah machine is failing.

Remember how all of these institutions lined up to try and deceive you and give false legitimacy to an usurper loser working for China.

his speech was so fucking scary. I literally don't know what to do with myself anymore.

Attached: 3F9B2EC0-3DE2-481A-A3CF-DDF2CA59782E.jpg (640x788, 121.96K)

Have you thought about returning to reddit?

Didn't you hear everyone against lockdowns is a terrorist and will be sent to the unity camps so we can protect democracy

LAW AND ORDER

Says the Chinese asset pedophile who stole the election

>342.4K likes
Bots are working overtime

Attached: why.jpg (850x955, 40.83K)

As an Englishman, I have never despised an American President the way I do Biden, red states , the time to secede is now
youtu.be/Rj8q5nwKRx0

Attached: TaylorPistol.gif (500x411, 1.3M)

I'm more of a sun's up gun's up kinda guy myself