Steam just banned the game Dominus for anti-trans content. How long until they ban Acquitted...

Steam just banned the game Dominus for anti-trans content. How long until they ban Acquitted? You fight "IT'S MAAM" trannies in that game with heavy weapons

Attached: MAAM.jpg (990x831, 155.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gab.com/thebignic/posts/108927108032588395
store.steampowered.com/app/1954750/Acquitted/
youtube.com/watch?v=TIuG-XMJkvc
store.steampowered.com/app/535230/Domina/
youtube.com/watch?v=yPO3Y4oTcsg
youtube.com/watch?v=-S-4hHS2F6o
web.archive.org/web/20160326032042/http://www.thebignic.com/NicholasGorissen-Resume-Feb2016.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

for reference, here is the dev for Dominus talking about his game being banned:
gab.com/thebignic/posts/108927108032588395

and here is Acquitted:
store.steampowered.com/app/1954750/Acquitted/
youtube.com/watch?v=TIuG-XMJkvc

I thought it was Domina for a moment. Great game where you control a stable of gladiators and can watch lions eat black people. Thankfully it's still there.

show flag glowie
you're probably the fucking dev trying to gin up support for your retarded self-destructive screed
>mentally ill man tanks company by raging about genitalia he's obsessed with
many such cases

fuck I meant Domina, they banned it - see for yourself:
store.steampowered.com/app/535230/Domina/

ah I have no use for fucking retards like you who call everything glowie without evidence, thats unironically something feds would do to demoralize a community

fuck you bignic you fatass degenerate fuck
post your piggly wigglies
then go back to obsessing over trannies
kys retard

Steam is all about putting out whatever shit will sell, it's when the dev goes full schizo that they step in
See Hatred and Postal

Faggot gaymer kys

show flag you retarded canadian faggot

Domina guy was acting really belligerent on his own forums and there was an issue with him scamming people by stripping out content from the game to resell it as dlc but promising the people who already bought the game they would get the dlc for free and then they never got it. I don't think the content of the game itself had anything to do with it.

Please don't deadname them. Their name is Dominus now.

Attached: yare yare eevee.jpg (680x379, 38.24K)

yea the dude started putting anti-tranny shit in his game updates, was funny

You fucking retard he changed the name of it, it didn't get banned.

I really wish gaslighting shitheels like you posting demonstrably false information for (you)'s like this would get permabanned from this site. You are a fucking blight.

Never played the game (pirated it but has been collecting dust in my hd) but the soundtrack is rad:
youtube.com/watch?v=yPO3Y4oTcsg
youtube.com/watch?v=-S-4hHS2F6o

You need to dilate you're getting crabby

kek it really was bignic posting
fuck you, canadian faggot.
I hope blackface trudeau and a pack of niggers and gangrapes your whole family

basedface tranny obsessed fag. touch grass codemonkey

Attached: avatars-000004156862-s3fuqq-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 19.57K)

web.archive.org/web/20160326032042/http://www.thebignic.com/NicholasGorissen-Resume-Feb2016.pdf

I like your pre-2002 website the best. Are you still in Ottawa?

Things to do in Ottawa, While You're Living

Well a shut-in is generally shut-in. So how do I know what people do? Judging from my own life, I'd say that people went about thier lives completely devoid of any thought or will to live in the first place.

People would run around without purpose or enthusiasm and generally feel crappy about stuff that most people would laugh at. They'd wake up and go to school that, for the most part, contains nazi capitalist teachers who are more intent on making a few dollars than they are about education, Then, most people would go home to eat and/or sleep, and then hit IRC for the last few wasted hours of thier day.

thats pretty unbased, though its funny.

It's alright for triple A studios to stoke killing russians and americans though int it mate. wack.