Lol Trumps fucked

“I think for them to take things to the current point they probably have pretty good evidence… People say this was unprecedented, well it’s also unprecedented for a president to take all this classified information and put them in a country club.”

Remember, Trumps own attorney general, the last one, hand-picked by Trump to be his yes man

Attached: 62a769e3a464ed0019584b72_92.jpg (1136x852, 171.44K)

Yeah he's going to prison.
>Trust Barr
>Trust Sessions
>Trust Plan

They are strategic striking him enough to make him toxic for politics but the are deathly afraid or locking him up, but hey have an understanding of how devastating g that would be to the just rule of law in her next time an despot wannabe gets into power

>Lol Trumps fucked

Attached: download.png (259x194, 4.88K)

is this crime why he was impeached? it sure seems like there is a long history of making shit up and seeking about for petty process crime fake leak cya given out to media even before the judges. 92 days before midterms and now darth brandon shows up. calling it now--decision delayed until after, pardon before, oh no crime in the end. maximum impact.

Yeah he’s fucked but this is opening an actual Pandora’s Box that’s not going to end well. Let the freaks lock him up, take their victory lap, create a vacuum for another person who might actually have the balls to go all the way. This is why you don’t get people to chant “drain the swamp” when you have no intention of doing so. I fucking hate Trump, I hate them all, they all need to be tied down, forced to watch their loved ones have their skin flayed off, before meeting the same fate themselves. Every single one of these parasites. To, you know, protect our democracy. We need a new normal, so to speak, that involves every single one of these parasites being slaughtered. We could call it a new world order and use the rhetoric against them about killing them to protect this or that. I fucking hate the current GOP mindset for this reason, they’re all about freedom, but these parasites were up against don’t deserve freedom. They need to be slaughtered and hung by their intestines.

Trust Durham.
Trust the holy men at the church.
[Martial] law is NOT the endgame. (Martiai not Martial (i ---> I))
Paytrits are in control.

If they had good evidence they would have broken all speed records rushing hm to court.

Never impeached. The Senate never did pass a resolution to impeach. Those two hearings that were done never counted.

they used evidence from twitter in a senate trial. it is a national embarassment. these are not crimes, these are punitive raids for political purposes. that it leaked to the press repeatedly says it all: it is a narrative.

Sure thing sven. Two more weeks.

This. All the left has are power fantasies.

What worries me is Barr (deepstate rat) appointed Durham
I feel a razzle dazzle may have been implemented

>Mueller investigation - nothing
>Jan 6th committee - nothing
>Lol Trumps fucked
said the increasingly nervous man for the 10,000th time.

Attached: 1598387118565.jpg (320x240, 24.93K)

Yeah, even if it is Trump, America has never yet arrested a former president. It would change everything

That's how history is made
quite sophistic objection desu

Bill Bar is a Trump hating faggot

he literally just wrote a book complaining about his time there

his political career is over, he's selling books now

Perfectly put. This goes a lot beyond crooked democrats and typical political theater we see them and Republicans play.

>president
At this point he deserves to go to prison for betraying his base and filling his cabinet with swamp creatures.

Attached: EciUVRLU0AAD3kd.jpg (1200x591, 40.25K)

Yep. He put all those people in danger when he decided to completely go back on “drain the swamp.” This petty, incompetent group of retarded parasites aren’t going to let that go. They want their empire with no opposition and when that bubble popped in 2016, everything they have done since then has been a ladder focused attempt to cling to power. They are telling us to take it from their cold, dead hands. I personally would love to.

They will throw him prison expecting a retaliation.
Nobody gives a fuck about the old fuck anymore KEK. How awkward for them. I can imagine the false flag they will be forced to play. Double KEK. Oh the mighty web we weave, It is popcorn time.