LET’S GO! The civilised world must stop the genocide of Ukrainians and push back the tyrannical...

LET’S GO! The civilised world must stop the genocide of Ukrainians and push back the tyrannical, barbaric Russian fascists

Attached: CD7573F1-32E2-4136-A3DA-DB572E9F2CAA.jpg (1170x967, 285.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

daily-sun.com/post/633169/Putin-slams-‘golden-billion’-idea-as-neocolonial-and-racist
russian.rt.com/russia/article/1041207-putin-armiya-chislennost-uvelichenie/amp
publication.pravo.gov.ru/Document/View/0001202208250004
files.catbox.moe/1qxrck.mp4
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah but a one time student debt relief plan is ruining thjis country

Can you imagine the shame of being those two marines standing with the chairman last night?

no the crooked predatory lending and laundering public money into academic wages is what ruined the country.

You are indeed correct, though it feels like you are not saying it sincerely.
In any case looks like there is nothing you can do about it other than seethe indefinitely

another great victory for Our Democracy. The Ukraine must be defended all costs!!!!

>9 kajillion dollars
>only military victory was car bombing the daughter of a retired philosophy teacher

Attached: 94CDAC90-4719-4B07-B14A-C5DE0227E772.jpg (752x837, 422.17K)

Putin declared war on the race OP.

daily-sun.com/post/633169/Putin-slams-‘golden-billion’-idea-as-neocolonial-and-racist

tl/dr: he claims america and europe are wealthy due to stealing from poor oppressed darkies and that needs to be fixed. killing white people in ukraine is just the start of his solution.

It’s only a matter of time before one of those javelins ends up in Western Europe. Shit is going to be interesting.

Any specific reason number of militia was increased by 137000? Any ideas where this number is coming from?

Attached: 24381CB3-9111-4133-9A1C-16AFD6EB5C1E.png (436x275, 218.09K)

I hope you get fucking gutted you faggot

>the most sane right winger

Made up

braindead bros... not like this
russian.rt.com/russia/article/1041207-putin-armiya-chislennost-uvelichenie/amp

I mean it, honestly

once again I am asking for 50 billion dollars

Attached: 1633921896574.webm (720x1280, 1.21M)

>but think of the homeless niggers...

>click this …le link
Nah I don’t think I will

Niggers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ukraine

i would have attacked the faggot. at least thrown my hat at him and walk away.

I disagree.
The money was also spent on a counterattack which consisted of thousands of ukros marching head on in open fields and getting blown to smithereens, while some of them were playing pirates on the river Dnepr
Now these may all seem ZRADAs to you but trust me they will soon be peremoha PEREMOGA s

they dont need any money they already won right?

I don't want to think about hohols desu

Theyre taxing it in NC

Attached: Screenshot_20220902-140413_Messenger.jpg (1440x797, 352.43K)

So you slaughtered over 130.000 Russians and despite this the Russians still took terrain and are holding it and advancing it, even though you have more men on the field? That either means your losses are much higher or you are making it up

dumb cunt
publication.pravo.gov.ru/Document/View/0001202208250004
Literal ru government site with the order

If I could take back every single dollar we gave to Israel, and give it to ukraine instead I would do it in a heart beat. fuck kikes.

How dare you communicate so rudely with the white master, you are a fucking stupid ungrateful nigger.

Attached: a0a43a46e2b5cc6f2c004f04bd2e81c5.jpg (480x320, 18.31K)

White? Take a better look at his flag

I can’t even tell if you’re just trying to be ironic considering you’re flying the hammer and sickle.

Fucking lmao muttangutards can't catch a break
Ze peremoha ili zrada?

depends in the source
what about the vid from Energodar?
Pozor abo Pobeda?

Wtf I immediately feel like giving all my money to Ukraine

I’m not being ironic, Putin deserves to get Gaddafi’ed for starting this war and massacring thousands of Ukrainians

If this gentleman and his taxes did not exist, you would now suck a Buryat or Chechen cock, and your sister and mother would be taken to Moscow as a sex slave. Apologize to the American immediately, you stupid nigga.

>I don't like swamp water
>OH BUT GUTTER WATER IS SOOOOOO MUCH BETTER? HMM? HMMM?
Both are bad, autist. :)

Attached: Mami_PATHETIC.png (383x450, 270.91K)

I am against all of this spending you fucking shill faggot. KYS. nigger

you need to cut down your visits to sissy hypno threads on /gif/

if you are against this, you are anti semetic

The last military news from the area was kacaps accusng hohols playing pirates on the river and hohols accusing kacaps of making it up
i can't tell who is peremoging what anymore, and i even thought WE were the most militarily incompetent in europe kek

Z
Fuck the elven scum !
files.catbox.moe/1qxrck.mp4

Attached: 1661719496860-1.png (598x410, 292.63K)

>white people in Turkraine
Is Putin retarted or what

Attached: 1200px-Pechenegs_c.1030.svg.png (1200x677, 261.96K)

watch out for shrapnel gaylord. tick tock

Just use the money we were going to send to Israel

Attached: Boardroom-Meeting-Suggestion.jpg (500x649, 63.16K)

This is like a cheat code for them to keep lining their pockets.

Not to mention neets don't pay taxes

Should we tell him?

Wtf based Putup Khan, fuck krakkkers

Ha the cat is out of the bag for sure by now. State governments are acting closer to corporations