World countries hate/love thread

i hate/dislike the mongols, the manchus, and the uyghers, they are the eternal enemies of han people.
i only dislike modern taiwan because it is kind of gay and has a cat lady as the president, but i like the old republic of china.
i hate russia, they exported communism and took my land.
i hate the jews, and there is no need to explain that.
i hate cananda, it is literally wmaf hapa mutt land.
i hate california because it is crazy democrat blue mutt state, has high population of crazy asian ladies.
i like the mid west because it has cool cowboy shit.
japan is ok, but korea (both north and south) is cringe.

The rest i dont give a fuck, i have no opinion on europe in general

Attached: countrie.png (1357x617, 68.89K)

Attached: dd09acu-2e91be66-a248-4770-8237-689800b89adb.png (1357x617, 39.88K)

The more I interact with Chinese, the more I loathe them. Horrible people, and they genuinely think they are the ubermensch.

Attached: 123.png (1357x617, 38.54K)

what did they do to you?

I hate everyone

Attached: MapChart_Map(1).png (6460x3403, 1.92M)

same, lived with them for two years. disgusting, really fucking gross. grossest person i ever met was a chinkoid.

were they roomates or your spouse ?

I can only form opinions on countries I've been to.

Attached: mystance.png (1357x617, 41.32K)

bump

Attached: europe map.png (1374x1245, 69.61K)

>romanian
>loves germany
are you the tomboy lover by any chance?

yes

Chinks don’t have any individuality, I used to love Han people, but seeing the way you all still capitulate to the Covid scam even though it’s clearly over and just a out and out fraud… I am so racist to you fucking bug people and your cowardly ways. You will continue to accept abuse from your leadership because you are all cowards. Your entire civilization is built upon peer pressure and suffering to look virtuous. I’m utterly disappointed in all Han people and think that whites are superior now, not due to some bullshit meme philosophy, but my everyday lives experience among you all. Why are you faggots still wearing masks and playing this retarded game??

Attached: 73017A99-5127-4D7E-8FAF-789F78837A72.jpg (878x878, 84.96K)

Attached: Map opinion.png (1357x617, 44.37K)

>Why are chinks like this ?
Well according to some anons here, the true originals Hans don't exist anymore because of their completely fucked up history of being raped from all sides

Attached: Chink bug people history.png (800x1672, 208.77K)

but arent you also han?

Love Murrica'
Love Japan
Love Italy
Love Iceland
Love Ireland
Simple As.

Attached: 1662136502741422.png (1357x617, 8.16K)

Attached: opinion map.png (5235x2483, 310.5K)

xd same except an american version

Paris aka Shitskin Mecca

Attached: D0A5760E-B513-40FC-A9C9-8BD9F7DD83B3.jpg (4032x3024, 1.18M)

take med

Lmfao

No stupid, learn to read between the lines you dumb bug. I just live here. This country was so much fucking fun before the Covid blush it was launched the the American Dems in conjunction with the Mainland CCP. Everyone thinks you guys are smart, but chicks have no ability to see the bigger picture because deep down you only care about how those around you perceive you. “But Asians are so smart, and get good jobs” no it’s just that there are so many of you and you all just memorize data points and copy patterns.

look man, most of us dont have the choice about the stupid covid policy. i didnt choose this leadership.
if i chimp out in china while others dont chimp out with me, then i am the only one who is fucked.
chimping out only works when all others chimp out with you.

>if i chimp out in china while others dont chimp out with me, then i am the only one who is fucked.
everybody in china thinks in way, that's why there are no rebellions, this is explained by basic game theory