What happened to white people?

As recently as 1991 when the LA riots happened, whites were ready to rumble. When Reginald Denny was beat on TV a literal army of wigger neo nazis picked off any blacks isolated from the main rioting crowds that they could.
As a result, the vast majority of the unsolved black deaths in the riots (ones not caused by police and not caused by black on black violence fighting over look and shit) are believed to be caused by whites killing blacks in LA. One example was a crip talking at a phone booth and got his head blow off with a shotgun.

However in 2022 Kyle Rittenhouse is getting attacked first, and kills his assailants, and almost went to prison for life and nobody did anything at all.
I saw a video of white people getting beat with 2x4's by black people, an old white couple, and nobody did anything at all.

How did we cuck out in just 30 years? What happened between now and 1991?

Attached: 2bt6a0bc3d961.jpg (828x567, 64.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WilliamA_33/status/1565653362292449281
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Something tells me the Crip wasn’t killed by a white person

>must watch niggerball
that's why

>don't worry about things too much
>just live your life bro

ITS COMING THIS ISNT SOME RIOT SHIT THE FRAMING IS DIFFERENT THIS IS THE BIG ONE. DONT WANT TO BLOW YOUR LOAD TOO SOON OR YOU END UP IN JAIL AND MISS THE WAR............. WE DONT EVEN HAVE A STABLE LEADER YET. PLUS TO WIN THIS WAR YOU NEED PART OF THE MILITARY AND WE DONT HAVE THAT EITHER. I TOLD YOU NIGGERS TO GET OUT AND PREACH TO NORMIES FOR 20 YEARS YET IM THE ONLY ONE EVER DOING IT. I GREW THIS WHOLE FUCKING MOVEMENT SINGLE HANDEDLY. FRANKLY YOU FUCKING NIGGERS SHOULD JUST KISS MY FEET AND FOLLOW MY ORDERS AND SHUT YOUR BACKTALKING NIGGER ASSES UP, Any Forums NIGGERS............

Sportsball, rap, whites at 50% of population, it's over. There's no scenario where whites ever reclaim this country. Dumb fat fucks were busy rooting for Israel to win, while jews at home burnt this country to the ground through radical social change. They still won't admit jews were 90% responsible.

>policia
>White people

Attached: 1636701419019.png (1200x800, 1.14M)

Actually it's very possible to turn it around, Whites having four to eight kids would do it in a couple of generations, the problem is need to unjew White minds in order to do it.

secularism and femininity.

It's called white flight. any whites with sense of self preservation have left the cities for good.

yeah, and at least 50% of whites identify as liberal. They're a complete write-off that would rather see whites go extinct. How do you build a unified white collective in America, when they were raised to think such a thing is our generation's version of blasphemy?

>How did we cuck out in just 30 years? What happened between now and 1991?
It takes about 15 years to completely demoralize and ideologically subvert one generation of people.

2022 - 1991 = 31 / 15 = just over 2 generations of people born, educated, and constantly propagandized for their entire lives with the follow:
>All races are perfectly equal
>Because of the first point, any observable differences in life outcome between racial groups is because of systemic racism
>Racist is the worst thing any person or idea could possibly be.

GET READY FOR WHITE WINTER BABY

ONE HIT

twitter.com/WilliamA_33/status/1565653362292449281

The 1980s was when women took over, its a gradual process but that was when society became femimized beyond the point of no return.

You're right but you also fail to identify the root cause. Racial equality, wokeness, etc only exists because feminism took over, which itself is a form of wokeness and "equality" brainwashing.

>What happened between now and 1991?
Race relations were actually pretty good throughout the 90s and early 2000s. King Nigger Obama came along and changed all that.

Attached: 1654567475284.jpg (320x482, 25.11K)

Feminism, "wokeness", "leftism", "anti-racism", "anti-fascism", "social justice", etc. are all just different applications of Marxist-Leninist dialectics.
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

Ideological Subversion is/was a large scale attempt to promote communism in Western countries.

Attached: 1658246648241040.png (1277x714, 795.97K)

The solution is to revoke women's right to vote, because they are the majority of the liberals you mention. All women support their own right to vote which is inherently a leftist/liberal/communist/marxist ideology, no different than BLM, and thus women reliably vote liberal. How dp you convince white men that they need to revoke the female vote when females are the majority of voters? Men as a whole have the power to do it, feminism only exists with men's permission, but somehow you have to get men to value the future of their race over devil vagina magic.

>Race relations were actually pretty good throughout the 90s and early 2000s.
good one, lol

first of all that pictures from Mexico
second there's no reason to fight right now
third when it's time to fight you'll know it
fourth stop inciting people like some deepstate agent

Attached: d594c5c8a179c73c2aaf41925ce52477.jpg (400x300, 63.58K)

>the problem is need to unjew White minds in order to do it.
You can't do that without full state power

Jews

>Feminism, "wokeness", "leftism", "anti-racism", "anti-fascism", "social justice", etc. are all just different applications of Marxist-Leninist dialectics
exactly, i mentioned it here
>All women support their own right to vote which is inherently a leftist/liberal/communist/marxist ideology, no different than BLM
Feminism and BLM are both a form of critical theory, which is Marxism. Yes, jews wrote it down and gave it a name, but it's really average women who support it 99.99%. Men don't want to get nagged to death or be denied sex so they allow it all to happen.

In the U.S. they were, you retarded leaf.

>second there's no reason to fight right now
Pathetic
Mutts are gutless cowards
2020-2022 confirmed this beyond all doubt
Too fat,too soft,too weak,too selfish,too greedy,too gutless to do one solitary thing about the anarcho-tyranny they live under
And all this while being the most heavily armed population in world history
Truly pathetic
>inb4 muh paki/loicense
Get new material zogmutt niggers. The fact you HAVE guns but refuse to USE them makes you the biggest cowards and pussies of all

MUH 2 MORE WEEKS
you would probably do nothing even if every other white person died on the face of the planet you fucking glowie.

>le based nigger
It doesn't work like that. Other races do not have your back.

The last people that lived through WW2 and before died around ~2000. This is why, they could no longer maintain white dignity from the jewish parasite

>guns but refuse to USE them makes you the biggest cowards and pussies of all
Use them on whom?

Been guilted into submission. Seriously, cant be called a racist!

>Yes, jews wrote it down and gave it a name, but it's really average women who support it 99.99%.
Tale as old as time.... No seriously, Aristophanes wrote Assemblywomen in 391 B.C.

This might be the most Russian thread I have ever seen.
>pic rel (is OP)

Attached: DsiSrAfWwAEGeiN.jpg (720x960, 62.48K)

>How do you build a unified white collective in America
You don't because right wing was infiltrated by jewish lolbertarians that brainwashed whites like "collectivist are bad individualism is good, goy"

The high value VIP tyrants in charge
Repeatedly with sniper rifles from 1km in minecraft

How many did the Roof Koreans kill?

Attached: roof koreans.jpg (800x450, 81.82K)

You've completely missed the fucking point. Racial tension was nothing like it was once Obama got into office. You didn't have feral niggers randomly attacking Whites (and even Asians) on a nearly daily basis like they do now. Even Jewlywood wasn't pushing the forced diversity shit in film and television. And biggest of all, the race war against Whites hadn't been set in motion as nigger lives matter didn't exist yet.

I'm fully aware. I don't blame the jews so much anymore for creating Marxism, all they really did was troll the White race into allowing their women to vote - and we fell for it. It was a successful troll attempt and now we're paying the price.

Women are retarded children, I blame the jew, faggot

The west has become feminized. Our society values weak men and masculine women. Any attempt to act masculine in this feminized civilization is met with being vilified and ostracized from mainstream society. See what they did with Andrew Tate

Africa was being setup to flood the West with blacks long before Obama. You're right he made them feel "empowered" to rise up against whitey but the sentiment already existed. They already wanted us dead. The plans were in place long before Obama, I'm not trying to be argumentative but you're missing the big picture.

>You didn't have feral niggers randomly attacking Whites
LMFAO The cope and delusion
>Jewlywood wasn't pushing the forced diversity shit in film and television
Yes it was. Just with more subtlety
>the race war against Whites hadn't been set in motion
It's been in motion since atleast 1965 you dumb bluepilled mutt boomer retard