Looks like Mexicans

>Looks like Mexicans
>Speak like Mexicans
>Act like Mexicans
But according to some genius here those people are white

Attached: iberi.jpg (255x194, 21.19K)

They were pretty much the most powerful, richest, and smartest white empire to ever live at its peak for about 300 years, and they had no problem race mixing with brown natives. Why is that?

whiter than you nigger

Attached: 4525423.jpg (768x1024, 94.18K)

The Spain language is weird as fuck they like to “Thhhh” all the damn time with every fucking word, “Oh yeth I live in Barchathalona”. Nigger you can even pronounce your own city without fucking it up lol

Blood ties are stronger than rule of law or fear....and they had effective missionaries.

If you want to build a colony of loyal people, doesn't a caste system and intermarrying with locals make a lot more sense than shipping over useless women?

They did it to the canarians and it worked well.

That's the King. He's mainly German:

Attached: 2022-09-02 12_18_33-Felipe VI - Wikipedia.png (980x428, 20.92K)

>new age Any Forums boomers are so brain dead retarded that they think the Spanish language originated in Mexico

Mutts who’ve never been abroad and don’t know history lecture us on who is and who is not European

based

op is a faggot jew and we all know it

We're not white, we're spaniards. Now leave us alone, mutt.
>t. Spic.

It did retard, before the Mexicans invaded Spain they invented the language you moron. It’s history we were taught in school, war of 1812? Al Capone? Come on man.

Attached: wti3205rf.jpg (741x649, 51.4K)

lol it sounds so gay lispy.

I mean he's not wrong. I had a spanish(from barcelona) professor for a microbiology course and he had just the worst lisp in both English and Spanish.

No comment kek

>Leavth usth Alonã do not come to Barchathalona

All I know is that they're not niggers or pakis, so they're fine by me

>Indio/moor makes a thread seething at Spain n° 1457887

This is a kike d n c thread. As an anglo, I accept Spaniards (from Spain, not the NA mutt ones) as fellow whites. Rich history and a vibrant culture, unironically

All they did when they discovered the new world was fuck the natives, they just couldn’t stop fucking all the natives wimminz. Honestly kinda based…

>Mexicans
You retard we look like pic related don't you know ??

Attached: ae7.jpg (397x402, 23.98K)

>Speak like Mexicans
Fun fact: Despite the vast similarities between languages, Portuguese can't actually understand Spanish because they talk too fast and Spanish can't understand Portuguese because we speak too fast. Ain't that funny?

>Act like Mexicans
Do you want to elaborate on that? Siestas is the closest I have, but that's exclusive to Spain, sadly.

Spaniard = Tacowhite
Mexican = Taconigger

Excellent d&c post of the day, comrade! Keep it up! I see the $0.30 per thread bracket in your future!

Thats how real Spanish, a.k.a Castillian, works you retard. The Spanish version that the americas got is the aberration spoken in Andalusia, who can't pronounce half the fucking letters in their own languaje properly, which got even fucking worse due to latin americans being a brutal mix of a thousand races by now.
Going to america was a fucking mistake.

Yeah eveyone gets it. How's South Africa doing? Hope you're well brother. Anything I need to tell the normals? Biden is calling for civ war more than usual, if you want to come over

where can i find a spanish racist gf?

Attached: ssstik.io_1661731212877.mp4_snapshot_00.00.364.jpg (576x1024, 69.23K)

To be fair you civilized the Mayan and Aztec for us until the cartels took back over. Sorry we didn't keep up the good work :(

Hey spic, no, spaniards don't speak or act and even less, look like mexicans

No real news down here for now, which is a good thing. Let me know when I need to hop over for the next revolutionary war.

Paco, you speak with a darn lisp. But don't get too offended, as the british speak like soft little faggots too. I come from 19th century Wisconsin dairy farmers and I have to say German is the best language I have ever heard. Way better than that nasally french frog language the baguettes speak. And Russians, well all slavs in general, sound like bumbling retards.

Fucking this. Pic unrelated but everybody should understand it.

Attached: 1661105564982921.jpg (447x572, 241.26K)

your mom

What country is that ? Did it exist before they turned on CERN and messed with the timelines ?

Spaniards give us Americans a run for our money on who can talk the loudest in a public setting.