We can break down all of politics to religion

>Ephesians 2:8-9
>8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
>9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
make sure you are saved
youtube.com/watch?v=p0y_toNT0zQ

still not sure about your salvation
youtube.com/watch?v=3Qe2iQE2ImQ

Attached: AndersonPastor-0 (1).jpg (354x442, 57.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8cVL0ViBB7E
youtube.com/watch?v=hz5QfJmgRTk
bitchute.com/video/WmoaXfbh0NSI/
youtu.be/8cVL0ViBB7E?t=5151
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He was 12 children, if each one of his kids has 12 kids, that's 144 grandchildren, and it they each have 12 kids, that's 1728 great-grand children.

He is literally single handily saving the white race

Roll

Attached: gf.jpg (1760x2492, 706.89K)

>a jew who preaches a suicidal doctrine to white people has a lot of kids (some of who, are into choking, whores, and other assorted sexual fetishes)
wow, based!

Attached: 1643834122553.jpg (881x1498, 274.89K)

>white
user i...

have you seen the documentary? the test says less than 1% jewish

bullshit

>We can break down all of politics to religion

that's fanaticism fuck off go join islam fucker

pic is how you'll have to walk around if you "break down all politics to religion"

Attached: 1615162089483.jpg (500x500, 18.79K)

have you even seen his movie
where he completly exposes everything jewish?
youtube.com/watch?v=8cVL0ViBB7E

or his sermon
youtube.com/watch?v=hz5QfJmgRTk

or where he debunks the holocaustß
bitchute.com/video/WmoaXfbh0NSI/

No, but I've read the book he promotes, the new testament, which is 100% jewish subversion designed to cause the goyim to commit racial suicide

Attached: 1654074001425.jpg (800x672, 196.41K)

do you even know why "jews" are evil today?

it`s a result of rejecting christ. They became the synagoge of satan. Bible says they are children of the devil

but does steven anderson reject christ? No, so why do you care

He is a Ashkenazi Jew and so are his kids.

Nice try.
youtu.be/8cVL0ViBB7E?t=5151

you just admitted that your still bluepilled about this, i was exactly like you before i watched marching to zion, i tought even by the title, "wow another christian projewish bullshit" but it changed my worldview 180 degree

the new testament calls jews the children of the devil
>John 8:44
>Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

it says that they are contrary to all men
>1 Thessalonians 2:14-16
>14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
>15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

it warns us about jewish fables
>Titus 1:14
>14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

and calls them the synagoge of satan
>Revelation 3:9
>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

it so stupid that you even apply this to white people only

you know that christian black people follow the exact same rules as christian white people

fucking kek, let's look at Revelation 3:9 shall we?

Revelation 3:9
Jesus, who is a jew, is writing a letter through John, who is also a jew, telling him to tell the church in Ephesus (made up of ethnic jews) in a letter, that a different group of ethnic jews aren't acting jewish enough to be real jews, so that they are not actually jews and are lying about being jews.

Sounds pretty based to me senpai. lmao

(((Christianity))) was created to destroy the roman empire (which it did succesfully), if it destroys other groups of goyim, that's just icing on the cake for jews.

let me explain this easily

"jews" who reject christ:
evil and of the devil

jews who don`t reject christ:
normal like everyone else

name one "jew" i.e ethnicallyy is a saved christian that is evil

All those jews you and me hate so much are people who reject christ and whos ideas are from the talmud

it`s hard to even argue with you if you haven`t seen the movie

just get fucking redpilled already and learn that they turned evil youtube.com/watch?v=8cVL0ViBB7E

there are nifb churches in krautland?

>defending jews
you christcucks always end up defending your jew masters, huh?

Attached: 1660087823326.jpg (1024x1024, 113.79K)

he's a turkroach

hey if you want to stay ignorant and reject christ like modern day jews do, fine

but don`t complain when you are spending all of eternaty in hell, hating your life and regretting it

you are just as bluepilled as the average normie who enters this site the first time

He either has shills here on Any Forums 24/7, or kikes pretending to shill for him for D&C.

Steven Anderson has riotous and unruly children. Fanboys do not care what the Bible says.

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-012958.jpg (313x587, 30.14K)

>BELIEVE IN MY JEW GOD NOW OR HE WILL BURN YOU FOREVER
lmao, fuck off kike worshiper

Attached: 1649483507706.jpg (2000x1550, 459.05K)