His spirit will rise from the grave. One day people will see that he was right

His spirit will rise from the grave. One day people will see that he was right.
In the name of God:
Sieg Heil!
Sieg Heil!
Sieg Heil!

Attached: 1488.gif (435x250, 1.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/384712214/#384712214
streamable.com/2rnnpg
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1659335065682092.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1657837876020.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Overproduction of flags wrecked the German economy and caused them to lose the war

Attached: 1615235395531.jpg (1400x938, 276.93K)

lol that demonic murderer is in Hell for eternity, likely performing gay sex acts there.

u mad ?

more like concentration to eradicate whole European jewery in the time of war. it's called priorities

Choke on your kike dicks you filthy faggot nigger. HITLER WILL RISE AGAIN AND THIS REICH WILL SAVE US FROM THE JEWISH SCOURGE. SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL!

hello (((gentlemen))). is this your favorite psyops?

nah you will just be poor white trash forever. I am 1/2 Jewish and trust me, you guys don't stand a chance.

>t.

Attached: Jew.png (226x245, 31K)

Good to know you will burn in hell. Feels good man.

Yes.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/384712214/#384712214

Video to picrel.
streamable.com/2rnnpg

The accelerated jewish corruption of the world in the past few years is all a worldwide Samson Option (Scorched Earth). The jews want to destroy and corrupt as much as possible before the Final Liberation and Take Over by the Imperial Germans or Space Reich (Reichsdeutsche), they (jews and their golems) know that their end is near and they intend to drag the world down with them.

The Plan for Total World Conquest (JWO) that was supposed to start smoothly and on schedule in 2030 (Agenda-2030) but has been sneakily and abruptly brought forward 10 years (2020). The jews have been forced to move in an increasingly uncoordinated, unsilent, unfleecked manner.

In short, like thieves in a glass house, they are now running around making a big racket and destroying everything. Plus, "waking up" their victims in the process ,who the jews and their golems will have a nice farewell "Party". That's why the jews rush things. If the jews had total control over things, then they would have implemented Agenda 2030 with small steps so as not to wake up the people.

When you're in control, it doesn't matter 50 or 100 years. But something or someone (which is obviously the Reichsdeutsche) turned their plans upside down in such a way that they know they have no chance of success but given their destructive mentality the jews prefer scorched earth tactic.

By the way, just because the existence of the Reichsdeutsche is known doesn't mean to just wait for them to mass appear in the skies or on the streets or even discourage in real life action in the meantime. But its best to just be well prepared for the inevitable economic collapse (like getting out of the cities) and cleansing or purification of this planet by them.

SIEG HEIL!

LOL cope and seethe some more you pathetic muttoid or jew.

Attached: Andromeda-Gerät-flying-&-hovering-in-the-sky.jpg (2896x2896, 636.47K)

Follower your leader, retard.

Being a polish nazi is the ultimate and final cuck. I bet you have a Ukrainian flag too.

HITLER LIFESTORY IS LITERALLY LIKE THE STORY OF JESUS. THERES NO MAN EVER THAT ENVISIONED A GREATER REALITY FOR A PEOPLE EVER

Attached: fetchimage (1).png (329x336, 21.02K)

Follow*

Hitler was a prophet who saw what the kikes and leftists were doing - promoting faggotry, child sacrifce, and mutilating children for perverse groomers.
God bless Hitler. His cause was pure.

Yeah concentration thats in the name this wasnt designed to solve the problem but too displace it.

I don't own any flag to identify with. Htiler was chosen by a God, no man could ever done such great things without God's touch, facts.
also, he survived 40+ assassination attempts

He was too good for this world.
I hope that his grand spirit flows into another to bring us the light of the eradication of the jew.

>christcuck
pottery

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1659335065682092.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1657837876020.webm

Attached: 1429121096763.jpg (590x525, 48.73K)

the time will come when all hope is lost
sons will say to their father's that they are not their son
fathers will say to their son's that they are not their father
daughters will disrespect their parents and shirk their duties
a sacred king will rise to destroy the enemies of good

Attached: 1658629120364.jpg (2262x3876, 441.35K)

Heil!

Attached: 1661164928293.jpg (1000x915, 149.04K)

it's all nice until you realize that the jews still exists on our planet earth. why is that? 6 milly wasn't enough.

Attached: wojak.png (600x600, 185.48K)