WASHINGTON POST CONFIRMS: WE ARE IN “WARTIME” WITH TERRORIST REPUBLICANS

Friday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” Washington Post columnist Eugene Robinson heralded President Joe Biden’s speech in Philadelphia the night earlier as an “urgent wartime address.”

According to Robinson, it was “significant” that Biden called out his predecessor and “MAGA Republicans.”

“The speech last night to me sounded like a president delivering a wartime address,” he said. “And indeed, Joe Biden sees this as a battle for the soul of our country. It’s a battle for the preservation of our democracy. To me, the significant thing was, yes, he called out Donald Trump — but he also called out the MAGA Republicans, the MAGA Republican officials and followers, who, for whatever motive, under whatever delusion, are going down this authoritarian path, this undemocratic path and trying to take the nation with them. And he framed this as an emergency, as something that we as a nation need to bond together and to stop, to reverse and to return to our democratic principles and our democratic practices, and to me, it was an urgent wartime address.”

breitbart.com/clips/2022/09/02/wapos-eugene-robinson-biden-speech-an-urgent-wartime-address/

Attached: 9EA82CBA-05EA-4BD7-AEA9-EB04770B684F.jpg (1280x720, 95.85K)

>Yet another gay kike shill post desperately trying to summon any sort of energy for this unelected shabbos puppet fraud

You are either with Biden, or you are a terrorist. Simple as. No more wrong think in the United States of Biden.

It's disgusting how all of the kike media has to show up here the next day after big kikery and try to shill their fucking faggot kike bullshit for clicks.

Just waiting for the kike shills at the New York Times to show up this morning.

These are the guys who say you don't deserve a country but you're gonna be drafted to fight for the illegitimate kike dictator Zelensky or the kike terrorist Netanyahu to protect their jewish countries.

Fuck joe buden. Come get me fbi. Im waiting. Fuck joe biden.

start killing each other already dumb mutts I'm getting bored

nobody fucking cares anymore. they spent years trying to get the goycattle to tune out of what's happening, take their happy drugs, eat goyslop, and watch niggerball sponsored by Jew Company #348. The net result: it worked. But now they expect people to give a fuck about their call to action when they just spent decades to program them into good little goycattle? LOL. LMAO, even. Passivity goes both ways, retards.

dont look at me, im a Democrat now

Attached: 24C680D2-4C2E-467E-93FE-91F98430CD7B.jpg (247x204, 8.89K)

> Political opposition suppression in 5, 4 , .....

Attached: Enabling_Act_in_colour.jpg (800x551, 295.89K)

>here's your current thing bro

You coward cuck

>spend 4 years racebaiting and rabblerousing against your perceived opposition
>when you lose the election, attempt to coup the government on jan 6th
>spend the next year and 8 months inciting seditious and treasonous sentiment against a lawfully elected executive and legislative branches
>become such an obvious 5th column that Biden has to make an extraordinary speech calmly outlining the growing nature of Trump and his wannabe brownshirts
>w-wtf we're being unfairly targeted!!!!11! ITZ CIBIL WAR!!11!!!!111111111!!!!1!
Trump's children of the orange is the most dangerous, ignorant, and violently reactionary cult in US history. I'm glad Congress, federal law enforcement and now the president are taking active measures to stamp out these mental midgets who represent nothing more than a shit stain upon the majestic tapestry that is our democracy.

Attached: 1660088801892104.jpg (427x577, 34.54K)

OK, you're obviously using a bot or deliberately derailing threads.

SIMPLE AS IS SOME HOITY ASS MIDDLE CLASS KIKE SHIT. YOU NIGGERS NEED TO STOP TALKING LIKE BITCHBOYS AND MAN UP LETS BE HONEST ANYONE TYPING FAGGOT SHIT LIKE THIS IS NOT GOING TO FIGHT A WAR HES GOING TO PISS HIS PANTS AND BITCH OUT.........

Any violent moment needs pretext to make it a noble and righteous endeavor.
From the speech last night both sides are just waiting for the other to fuck up so they can be seen as the good guys.

In short it will kick off when it kicks off.

Why would they pay the networks no one watches to push civil war

Eugene Robinson is a propagandist on par with Lord Haw Haw and should be given the same treatment.

Yes in case you haven't noticed right wing terrorists have been doing attack after attack. Do you really think we should all just ignore the growing radicalization of the right?

Murder everyone at your synagogue, faggot.

kek! Republican or Democrat, its all good, as long as they aren't churning out race mixing propaganda like they did under Obama