/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #3939

Prev: ▶Day: 191 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignSept1

▶Latest
>Ravil Maganov, chairman of the board of Russia's second largest oil company Lukoil , died after falling from a window
>Strelkov: All 4 Kherson bridges are no longer operational
>UAF launched a counteroffensive in Kherson Oblast
>Shoigu: Russia is slowing down the offensive on purpose to minimize civilian casualties
>25 people died from Russian missile attack on Independence Day
>Fires across eastern Ukraine including Mariupol and the ZNPP
>Putin signs a decree to increase the Russian armed forces by 137,000 to 1.15 million
>Germany to send IRIS-T air defense systems in the coming weeks
>US to send $3 billion in aid to Ukraine (largest one yet)
>Azov denies Vovk Natalya's ever served in the Azov regiment
>FSB: Darya Dugina's car was blown up by Vovk Natalya, an Azov servicewoman, who fled to Estonia afterwards
>Antonovsky bridge was hit again, casualties reported by TASS
>Darya Dugina's car exploded in Moscow
>Explosions around Belgorod and Sevastopol reported, AA activity around the Kerch bridge
>3 drone strikes in Crimea: Dhzankoy air base and Azovske ammunition depot and a transformer.

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1662128248205403.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/theRightPeople1/5936
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill all ziggers. That is all.

Anal

the first few posts are always complete nonsense\
including this one

Attached: 53575316-E5F2-40B2-BD04-5720A8C3466C.jpg (1200x630, 624.48K)

>not a single meme about Kherson counteroffensive was created here

are these threads really dead?

Attached: lots of legroom.jpg (502x204, 23.36K)

Bidets are gay.

>people milking this war for money

Attached: 1641417353779.jpg (184x184, 12.79K)

cringe

uhgly trannies btfo lmao

anyone else notice how you can tell Ukrainian vs Russian drone footage apart by how shit the quality is?

Ukrainian:

Attached: bayraktar.webm (1280x720, 2.46M)

>he doesnt know about the dick of kherson

vs Russian:

Attached: 1662129890692973.webm (1280x894, 1.64M)

If they didn't blur the footage people might realize that it wasn't a Himars that got blown up at all, but a truck carrying logs.

That’s not a drone, it’s a ka-52 camera

Don't militaries usually decrease the quality of the videos of their drone footage on purpose?

Yes. Is the Orlan lens so crappy or what.

Good morning
I hate russians

Attached: BMP_in_the_south.jpg (1280x854, 151.33K)

why?

On Kherson offensive.
>UKR troops were geolocated in northern Arkhanhelske, Strelkov confirms the taking of the settlement
>In Vysokopillia RU reported that some of their positions were overwhelmed, town appears to be contested now.
>West of Zolota Balka initial UKR assaults failed, but GSUA this morning reported out of bounds shelling in the area so it's possible new assaults worked.
>Inhulets bridgehead, GSUA reported strikes by RU aircraft near Sukhyi Stavok, while some RU and UKR sources report battles ongoing near Kostromka, Bruskysnke, Schaslyve(this one is probably made up by Rybar) and Davydiv Brid.
>Snihurivka area, as per Strelkov, there were some demonstrations by UKR and that was it.
>Kherson direction, UKR forces captured Lubomyrivka, fighting ongoing in Ternovi Pody(Rybar marks it as UKR controlled), RU sources say UKR were pushed out of Zelenyi Hai, Rybar says it is contested.
>UKR is conducting offensive from Myrne towards Blahotdane/Kyselivka.
>Some RU surrendered just outside Pravdyne, no way to verify UKR presence there, fighting ongoing around Soldatske. GSUA reported shelling near Myroliubivka, so Pravdyne might have been left behind already or it is being surrounded.
>In Oleksandrivka area the situation is confusing. Some say liberated, while some say front stabilized near the town.

You can’t buy them.

Attached: 351E56CB-B0C2-4D0B-B326-9F70548C6975.jpg (1280x1280, 232.98K)

reminder! if you reply to this thread, then you automatically support the globohomo ideology (ignoring mental illness, cutting off children's penises, taxes on pseudoscience, invading sovereign states under moronic pretexts to spread this plague there too).

Attached: 2d.jpg (360x235, 56.99K)

Ukraine does it after operations, before publication, for opsec.
The the Russian Federation does it before operations because they are retards.

They are not the same.

>Some RU surrendered just outside Pravdyne, no way to verify UKR presence there,
Then what the fuck did they surrender to?

he's referring to no verifiable UKR presence in the town itself

Well it doesn't mean UKR entered the town. I believe they did, but im in no position to defend that statement.

thats every war in all of human history, dumb dumb
people have been milking war for money since war started

>SKELLY CRAB COSSACK
SKELLY CRAB COSSACK

Attached: skelly-crab-cossack.png (151x122, 29.97K)

Gay

reminder!

Russian will never be Lingua Franca
Soviets lost
Communism lost
Everything in your culture lost lmao

you dipshits even use Z instead of something cyrillic LMAO

Ukraine is winning

Attached: Z.png (479x641, 145.18K)

Idk about Russia, but I think the DOD decreases the quality of their footage so conceal the true specs of their cameras

>Dumb
Smart entrepreneurs. No man got rich without causing I little bit of suffering

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1662041327707509.png (565x657, 502.38K)

Ukraine is losing

You replied to this thread

Attached: 581b406283faa.image.jpg (700x641, 40.48K)

Speaking of rugpulls: it's fashionable to call every decline of price a "rugpull", but not every instance of dumping on retards is a rug. What rugging is is removing liquidity and thus people's ability to sell at all.
In crypto, someone deposits, say, GAZPROMCOIN and USD on an exchange and then waits for people to buy the GAZPROMCOIN (with USD). He then withdraws the GAZPROMCOIN & USD, with almost all of the GAZPROMCOIN gone but with lots of USD present. Since the liquidity is gone, no further trading is possible, and unsuspecting buyers are left with a fuckload of GAZPROMCOIN but no USD. Rugpulling is like closing down the stock exchange IRL.
And that is what Putin did with Russian equities when he had the MOEX closed and selling forbidden. He rugged the Russian stock market.

Sounds like we know where he stands then.

Thanks Ivan from Alabama Oblast, I'll keep that in mind.

Attached: 618243F1-CDF5-4112-BE4A-EE63D34ACBCF.jpg (1024x486, 169.98K)

sirens in my city. I was just joking like a retard

Attached: 077.png (646x595, 364.84K)

>invading sovereign countries
We he outright said it.

Attached: D9EF41F0-CC34-4CD6-9F2F-ECBC8A955B12.jpg (1000x498, 173.88K)

No, Ukraine is winning, retard

>he shitposted?
>launch zhe missiles

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 60.9K)

is this another snake island landing fiasco

Interesting. I wonder how he will ever enjoy his "earnings" now since he and his family and friends are sanctioned.

Based, magatards are useful idiots and I hope dark Brandon will bury them all soon

Attached: 73CF156B-34F7-4B51-80C5-6FC2CBED505C.jpg (1912x996, 309.12K)

But do get inside/underground.

Wromg, ukraine is losing

I don't understand. Russian claim that Ukrainians tried to D day NZPP on this?
Are there any videos of it, any survivors to interrogate?
It sounds like a complete lunacy

Counterpoint, you're an albino nigger

Attached: Nato3.png (640x691, 595.36K)

The conscription mobile is coming

Remember about the double wall rule

It is lunacy, those things don't even have engines

Attached: 1662042228003762.jpg (828x478, 266.12K)

>Just trust me bro

we still can't sell on moex. can you guys?

Tapac, тeбe кoгдa пoвиcткy yжe выдaдyт? Чeгo дoмa cидишь?

arent these barges the type which you have to use a tug boat cause there are no engines?

The rugging was done just to make him look better. He already has his Siloviki money pot, which is sort of their communal treasury from robbing the country for 25 years.
Vatniks worship the nigger as muh Stalin 2, but all he's doing is keeping them in poverty and indulding in his self-aggrandizing militaristic delusions.

>тeбe кoгдa пoвиcткy yжe выдaдyт
2 more weeks

2 survivors were captured. It is orchestrated by the MI6 headquarters on Kiev's outskirts. Boris Johnson gave the order. The UN has been notified.
Or something, I guess. makes it super funny, and the fact that "the entire force has been obliterated" but then there's just the barge without a tugboat somewhere else that smokes a little and it's the grand Ukrainian carrier made for stealth assaults kilometers away from the frontline.

Attached: 96AAE09E-E548-4DC3-AE38-A614B156B6A5.jpg (680x1024, 180.32K)

Кaйфyю вдoмa, вoлoнтepю, дoпoмaгaю знaйoмим якi нa фpoнтi

Pиднa Hэня в тeбe нyждaeтcя, a ты тyт хyйнeй cтpaдaeшь, cтыднo

ok faggots, if you have 2 bombs to drop and you have 3 possible targets:
- kill 2 vatniks
- blow up a truck (maybe ammo inside)
- blow up 120mm mortar and a bit of ammo
how would you use your 2 bombs for optimal result in this situation. obviously can blow up 4 vatniks or 2 trucks or mix the targets

t.me/theRightPeople1/5936
According to this retard
this is video of some of the "bodies" despite there being no blood or any wet spots
along with some nazi patches and stuff
typical russian false flag

How's the Kherson counter offensive going?

Hohol camo is great you can barely see the stacks of corpses

Attached: F6ACC5A9-F71F-493C-BF05-819D65B25BBA.jpg (1331x745, 298.16K)

Tи чoгo дoci нe y вaгнepi, зapoбиш poзpaхyвaтиcя пpo кpeдитaм

Is there any hope for the Russian/Eastern European people out of this type of leadership? Or are they doomed to subservience forever?

A нe нaдo кaйфoвaть, нaдo идти пepeмoгaть, a тo yжe тpeтий paз кoнтp нacтyп пoд Хepcoнoм oбopaчивaeтcя пcихoлoгичecкoй oпepaциeй

2 mortars and ammo every time. although russia was low on trucks, who knows if that is still true probably not

A нaхyй мнe кpeдиты бpaть, y мeня в cтpaнe ввп нa 40% нe oбвaлилcя и бeнз пo 120 pyб зa литp нe cтoит

assuming vatnik is just a cheerleader and not a soldier. if it meant soldier 4 soldiers

This thread is the Reddit of pol

Blowing a boat full of Albanians that Macron sent your way is not an option, I guess?

(((ISW)))