So why exactly do the Jews work with the Catholics

So why exactly do the Jews work with the Catholics

Attached: F68100BF-9F75-4C24-AF92-F42C42A1012F.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Was Jesus a Jew?

that's a relic of the Democratic party of the 60s - the Jew-Catholic alliance is composed of geriatric 80 year olds Pelosi-Schumer. It's also a uniquely American phenomenon.
Pelosi has been denied Communion by her bishop Salvatore Cordileone for her leftist stances

Even then 'Catholic' voters are still split 50/50 between parties. Actual Catholics who attend weekly mass and follow Catholic dogma are probably like 80% republican.

CHRISTIANITY IS A JEW FUCKOUT RELIGION CREATED BY GREEK JEWS BY STEALING THE GREEK RELIGION PLATINUS AND SOPHIA TO CREATE THE IMAGINARY CHARACTER JESUS AND INSTILL IT WITH THE GREEK TREE OF DEATH TO BRING ABOUT THE GENOCIDE OF THE CHRISTIAN GENTILES. PAUL A PHARISEE WORKED WITH SENIER PHARISEES TO CREATE A JUDAISM FOR THE GENTILES CHRISTIANITY TO SUBVERT ROME VIA THE CHRISTKIKIANITY JEW FUCKOUT RELIGION WHICH IS NOT MERELY BRAINWASHING BUT RACIAL MIXING WITH JEWS VIA CHURCHES WHICH THEN BECOME GENEPOOLS FOR KIKES AND GENTILES TO MIX. THEY THEN FUCKED OUT ROME AND TOOK IT OVER AND LATER THE REST OF EUROPE AND SUBJUGATED ALL OF YOU AS NIGGERS UNDER THE HOLY OFFICE OF THE INQUISITON DURING THE DARK AGES TO DUMB YOU DOWN AND NORMALIZE YOU TO YOUR NEW CHRISTIAN JEW FUCKOUT REALITY WHILE CONQUERING ALL THE REST OF YOUR EUROPEAN NATIONS DURING THE PAGAN WARS VIA CHRISTIAN KIKE HYBRID KINGS. THE POPE AND THE JESUITS CREATED THE NAZIS WHO ARE CATHOLIC FASCISTS THUS THE POPE CREATED THE REASON FOR JEWS TO MOVE TO ISRAEL THUS HES THE EMPEROR JEW AND CONTROLS ISRAEL VIA HIS LABOR MASON ZIONISTS BECAUSE HE HAS ALL THE MONEY AND THE POWER AND HE DOES LET THE FULLER JEWS HAVE MORE MONEY THAN HIM. THE JEWS CALL HIM THE EREV RAV OR EVE RABBI. THE NUMBER ONE GROUP JEWS INTERBREED WITH OUTSIDE THEIR OWN RACE AND THEY DO SEE THEMSELVES AS A RACE IS CATHOLICS........ CATHOLICS ARE PART JEW AND THE CATHOLIC CLERGY ARE LIKE HALF JEW PEDO HOMOS. JEWS ARE THE PEDO RACE AND SEE NO PROBLEM WITH IT READ THE CHILD RAPE ASSEMBLY LINE FROM VICE.COM IN 2012 ITS ALL OVER THE INTERNET AND EASILY SEARCHABLE............

The jesuits were originally jews and were forced to convert during the inquisition

THE CHILD RAPE ASSEMBLY LINE ARTICLE FROM VICE.COM MAGAZINE IN 2012.......

Israelite, Mary wasnt Judean and judaism didnt exist at the time he was alive

NO THE POPES WERE ALWAYS JEW HYBRIDS FROM THE VERY BEGINNING NOOB. THE CATHOLIC CHURCH WAS NOT TAKEN OVER BY JESUIT JEWS IT WAS HYBRID JEWS FROM ITS INCEPTION.........

Are Israelites the ancestors of Jews or Whites?

A compromise

Its catholic charities. If you don't have a jew in your charity you end up getting shit on like that black lady spending blm donations on actual black people then getting in trouble.

> Even then 'Catholic' voters are still split 50/50 between parties. Actual Catholics who attend weekly mass and follow Catholic dogma are probably like 80% republican.
And 99.9% of them have one foot in the grave. And zoomers and millennials could give less of a shit about religion. This leaves the entire structure primed for takeover by other (((religions)))Peter -> Shimon Ben Yonah, a Syrian Jew who Jesus explicitly referred to as Satan.

Nigger take your meds

SHUT UR ASS LOW INFO NIGGER..........

based

cathscum are a pest here as well, always making seditious speeches trying to break the country into parts and protesting against nuclear power stations

catholics are the most cucked of the whites

>why do ants work with ants

whites. Europeans are the lost tribes of Israel.

Because modern Catholicism is cucked, but they can’t stab themselves in the back. I’d convert if they started a new crusade but that won’t happen in my lifetime.

the ancient Israelites were white and so was jesus

better than most forms of protestantism that I've found, and I say this as a protestant who is probably going to convert to Catholicism and I'm not super pumped about having to do a first confession.

No idea, nor do I care, Jesus made it clear race is now irrelevant in regards to finding God