Love it or hate it

The Austrian Empire, despite its shortcomings, was a beacon of European civilisation, culture, as well as economic and political stability. An ancient empire that had always been paramount in the Concert of Europe.
Its dissolution was ultimately a ploy to end the old world order and herald in the new one.

Attached: Kaisertum Österreich.jpg (7997x5862, 3.91M)

It kept Siculo-neapolitans out of Lombardy so it was good.

Sorry, not sorry.

Attached: 1659004818552448.jpg (720x542, 51.36K)

I don't know anything or care enough to know anything about monkeydonia, but it certainly wasn't you turkish cum receptacles that destroyed our mighty empire.

Attached: Eternal serb.png (1109x542, 743.14K)

dungeon of nations

I'm sure a femboy like you would love to be kept in a dungeon.

Attached: Average slovenian femboy.jpg (1034x719, 264.15K)

What a crappy empire

you literally lost an empire, 90% of your land, all political relevancy AND vojvodina
that meme is pure cope

false. racial mixing is evil and everything race mixing is of the devil. this empire was satanic, because it allowed the mixing of people. fuck you.

checked

And so it was.
Shame the anglos got their way and great European empires are no more.
Death to Anglo

Your country lost half its population and was occupied by us for 3 years. Your non-country's only claim at historical relevance is starting a war you didn't even start, but was the product of complex strategical alliances between actual European powers. Serbia is an entirely insignificant and tiny blip on the radar of history.

do balts unironically believe they're gemranic/nordic?

we believe we're balts

It was unfeasible. Multikulti does not work Hans, the "doctors and engineers" should have taught you this by now.

but only believe cuz your commie jews exiled +600k of LT aristocracy to siberia and imported all kinds of slavs to mix and multiply here. fucker

And you literally lost 20-25% of your population, your entire economy and infrastructure destroyed. They scarred your nation for eternity after the war ended. Not even the Ottomans were this aggressive and vicious as the Austrians were

Attached: 3793310563_18a2cf76f3_b.jpg (1024x690, 204.07K)

Multiethnic imperialistic shithole with inbred kike lovers raped into submission by muh Slavs.
Get your vaccination and die from the blood clots already, you reactionary nigger.

yeh nah, you sent your little jews the Croats and Turks from Bosnia for payback and instead they had their arses handed to them so badly on two occassions that you had to call in the German Army to do your dirty work for you whilst at the same time Serbia was attacked in its rear by those backstabbing steppe nomads the Bulgarians.

looks photoshoped

Attached: 1662064740666594.jpg (1014x840, 248.43K)

So what, we don’t have trannies and fags telling us what to do,

Attached: D2A79551-5BEA-43C9-AF0B-07E5429DD56C.jpg (1284x1671, 1004.86K)

i would, if i'd get to fuck a femgirl like you

Sounds awfully familiar bro.

Yugoslavia?

>product of complex strategical alliances between actual European powers
your country only exists because other european countries don't want you to unify with germany kek

Attached: Screenshot_240.png (654x77, 22.24K)

exactly, we need to get rid of the gypsies

so you do
i've met an estonian girl in norway who was obsessed with nordic mythology and considered herself "native" but norvegians treated her like all other migrants

honestly i don't consider tito's yugoslavia as some sort of serb empire, serbs barely had any political influence and the second milosevic tried to gain power it fell apart

Attached: FA5294B3-BD25-47F4-82E9-75ACEE1F20B0.jpg (750x696, 117.52K)

what? my point is we are balts and jews try destroying us by mixing us with realest real slavs

how bad is the gypsy problem in hungary?
according to our census they're barely 2% here but i feel like there's a lot more of them

We just got a 22 year old 9/10 ukraine refugee cleaning up the floors at work a few weeks ago. I know 3 guys, including myself, that have rearranged her insides now. Takes a load like a champ, too. Never makes you a wear a condom. I also know she has a brother and father still fighting over there. Just a little anecdote from my, an Austrian's life ,to think about while you lie in some wet ditch, gargling up blood and shit, blown apart by a Russian grenade.
All you have is a language nobody speaks and turkish admixture. Austria, on the other hand, has been a proper country for some 1,000 years with an extraordinarily rich culture and history.

Attached: Austrian Empire.png (862x683, 915.38K)

110% agreed, throw in jews as well. It's not catastrophic but it is kinda bad. Real numbers are likely around 5-8%

Glad its gone

Attached: Signature look of patricianism.png (251x251, 102.1K)

Posting this won't make your fantasy real, dumb low IQ nigger ape. Enjoying gibs and black coffee, while you are in reality choking on dirty circumcised cock of Mohammed. LMAO.

>They scarred your nation for eternity after the war ended.
it's considered one of our greatest victories and we got an empire after that while austria was never relevant again

Attached: Screenshot_242.png (311x530, 48.22K)

You are saying that way as you could have anything to be proud after the "divorce".
Many irrelevant mini country bornt and all of them in deep shit right now.

Cope until you rope, troon. You were a nigger in your previous life, a cockhole in this one, and whatever the fuck you are next time will be thoroughly deserved.

Attached: SS-Obersturmführer Gerhard Bremer in der Ukraine.jpg (716x486, 127.02K)