HAPPENING: /ourguy/ HAS JUST DABBED ON A BLACK NIGGER!

Attached: jokic.webm (576x1024, 2.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-62700240
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is a gesture of that aggressiveness normal in that context or was that exceptional

Crowder the same dude who called him the other dude a bitch ass white boy and had to apologize for it after.

Based stroke poster

>Caring on any level about niggerkikeball

NGMI

can you say that again in english

i'm not into niggerball games. Where's the d a b at exactly ?

gimme link pls

The initial shove, I mean

very typical, happens every game.

D O M I N A T E D

That "body touching, no arms" aggressive thrust thing is so funny. We've been so neutered by "first aggressor is always wrong" bullshit, that they way people start fights now is by trying to get the other guy to swing first. Hilarious. Archeologists will look back on this and be perplexed why men fought with their arms down, it'll be viewed with the same oddity that we look at Napoleonic volley fire lines today.

not to mention it's also completely rigged and nothing but jewish numerological rituals

This is a good way to get sucker punched on the streets by some bystander you didn’t even know was involved

/thread

>Watch nigger ball
>Be surprised when niggers do nigger things.

Attached: Screenshot_156.jpg (527x436, 55.28K)

Also dabbing on the other favourite pets of the Anglohomo:

>EuroPride 2022: Serbia will not host event, says president

>bbc.com/news/world-europe-62700240

>Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic has said September's EuroPride parade in Belgrade will not go ahead.

>Mr Vucic's announcement comes after thousands of people marched in protest against the event earlier this month.

>The president said he was not happy with the decision, but that Serbia had to concentrate on other issues, including trouble in Kosovo.

Attached: 5FC77CA8-51BE-49DF-92FF-F7839F7A5D54.jpg (1284x1671, 1004.86K)

he manhandled that nigger without putting a hand on it

this. haven't watched that goycattle shit for at least 5 years

Louder with Crowder

honestly niggers respect this type of response better, it's when they get a timid response that they escalate the violence. that's why cops used to put a beating on them when they stepped out of line, it literally kept the peace better than charges and fines
t. learned it from the TV

Attached: wp1941999.jpg (1280x720, 101.71K)

Anyone who fights knows you try to get the first punch in asap, you're just asking to get hit doing that.

Basketball is for niggers and faggots. Fuck niggers and faggots

that's exactly my point, first aggressor usually wins. I think it's funny we've conditioned ourselves to try to get the other guy to aggress first.

Joker and doncic finna take over the league bruh. Our black kangs are too obsessed with chains and neon shoes they aint on the court hoopin

>Louder with Crowder
Fuck that loudmouthed cocksucker, typical american gob, from Canada I believe.