President Biden is right, you know?

Why has the MAGA people stopped loving this country because the former President lost fair and square?

Attached: C77ED9F9-2200-4C08-B1A9-8061C9E33112.jpg (1284x1234, 985.32K)

>Why has the MAGA people stopped loving this country because the former President lost fair and square?
I don't hate it because of that, I hate it because I learned about the Jewish question

>You can't love your country only when you win

Attached: 41QmDQsrzZL._AC_AC_SY350_QL15_.jpg (479x336, 8.65K)

>Yet another gay kike shill post from the new WEF 100,000 nigger kikes desperately trying to summon any sort of energy for this unelected shabbos puppet fraud

I'm a Democrat now. Post DizzyKitten

Attached: ED9BB243-24C3-495A-86A7-F75BB1CD8DB5.jpg (576x1024, 81.19K)

It's an elaborate advertisement to make Trump seem edgy again, and also shake any low IQ domestic terrorists out from hiding.

Attached: 1660571763220700.png (540x556, 284.74K)

wicked liar, full of shit. what did you expect from a career criminal like Joe ?

I love my country, always have always will. It's the government of my country that I hate.

Last I checked only liberals felt this way.
Conservatives seem to love America no matter what.

>1pbtid
>standard shill tier rhetoric
all fields

ok resisters

Wtf was 2016-2020 then

I really don't care about any of this anymore. My loyalty to the union was already tentative at best because ultimately I will always side with my people, but good luck ever getting me to respect or give a fuck about this country outside of my region ever again after this shit show.
>t. southerner

Loving America is WHY people don't accept Jo

it really is insane how much money this administration has thrown at hiring dweebs on the internet to inspire confidence in the literal worst president of all time
t. not MAGA

ULTRA MEGA REPUBLICAN SISTERS
WE LOST

Because magatards are manchildren having a tantrum

This country has spent my entire life alienating, drugging, and shaming me
Fuck Biden
Biden and Hillary both need assasinated

>rig the election
>"why are these losers so mad?"

He's not the President. KYS shill.

I don't hate my country, I hate the people who run it

I love my race, Mr. President Faggot, sir.

Attached: apu crossed arms.jpg (656x679, 39.09K)

POWERFUL psyop, OP. Posting demoralizing and hypnotically typed messages over and over again has really radicalized me. You are like a master class spy. It is not obvious at all, and I can’t recognize it in all media and social posting online. I haven’t noticed that all YouTube videos and talk shows have people talking in the same hypnotic way alternating intonation and ending on the same high note, and I haven’t noticed all rappers rapping in the same pattern, making it into some hypnotic trash instead of music. I am ready to do your bidding. Team blue, team red, whichever you prefer. Let’s go Brandon! MIGA CHUDS, it’s over! The vax dieoff!

Back to watching my racially motivated movies and shows on Netflix, where every show is about the family hating the dad, all men are stupid and need to be bossed around by women, and children don’t follow or respect men. By the way, I hate my dad, and I never want kids!