Any zoomers unvaxxed and untested?

>t. 19

Attached: 425.png (200x195, 77.17K)

older zoomer here >25 and i never got vaxxed, i did get tested thoughj. i honestly dont think the test was anything though

Attached: 1637635242635.jpg (198x212, 7.78K)

I'm 28, can I still be a zoomer?

>fellowkids.jpg

Sorry, you're infected.

Attached: bba.jpg (960x540, 133.61K)

doubt

Attached: 1648790249714.jpg (181x203, 49.53K)

22, fuck japan since purebloods are prohibited

>older zoomer here >25
>25

OK BOOMER

It’s true. You aren’t a pure blood unless your anti vax anti mask and anti test
Sorry kid you sold your soul to the devil

yea 10 years ago, get fucked millennial boomer

Zoomer here, no vax, no COVID, no CPR test

I’m aware of at least a dozen of friends who did the same

Zoomer here, no vax, no COVID, no CPR test

I’m aware of at least a dozen of friends who did the same, but every girl is vaxxed so I guess no babies for my generation

Imagine her on the piss. She gets plastered on everything, taking a particular liking to stouts and dark ales. Also during the night she eats McDonalds for dinner, (fuck vegan when drunk asf ya know?) After her night of drinking she gets a kebab at 4am. She gets home and devours some broccoli.

She gets up in the morning touching cloth. A poo is already awake and rubbing itself on her panties. She hobbles to the toilet holding her guts struggling to contain the tidal wave of shit lapping against the shores of her inner poohole. A few risky farts are squeezed out, so thick they linger. The air has a brown hue to it as she breathes back in her poop, coating her lungs. Now, the moment has arrived. Her ass waters have broken, her pink anus dilated and the grog bog is ready.

Before sitting down on the shitter, the stew starts flying out prematurely on the tiled floor. After slipping on her liquid shit and getting faeces in between her toes she managers to crawl to the toilet. She paints the bowl brown. Her legs shake. It comes out of her like thick pumpkin soup. Chunks are flying, full of corn. There is so much that some splashes back up between her smooth white butt and the toilet seat and hits the ground. Her ass prolapses. She is sure there is blood in the bowl. The smell is nothing like you've ever imagined and gets thicker with each pulsating action of her anus. Tonnes of waste explodes from her little pink anus. The hole is red raw from the amount of waste projecting from her body.

Without wiping she returns to bed where I wait. She lowers her dirty bum on my face and the remnants of poop drip into my mouth and up my nostrils. I can see her butthole winking at me as it tries to regain strength. The Greta Thunburg farts and a nug flies into my mouth. I choke on the ecstacy of the moment, knowing how jealous Any Forums would be of me.

For good measure I shit myself and gently doze off with the sounds of Greta's guts gurgling next to me.

>Any zoomers
stopped reading
kys yourself zoomer faggot

Go fuck a camal towelhead

26, gay, unvaxxed. Tested over 20 times sadly. My nostrils are prolapsed.

24. Unvaxxed but had to test for work.

So is your ass

Basically like , except I had to test for a plane flight to visit my mom I hadn't seen for over a decade; thankfully it was free. I'm still a pure blood and never gotten sick.

Gay, nonvaxxed, nontested here, cheers

honest question for zoomers. What percent of you are gay or LGBT? Headlines say 30% but that seems ridiculous.

no vax. no test. wore a full face 3m rubber particle mask, just for the troll factor, six children, sixty child years, not one medical procedure, apart from some stitches. not one vax and not one serious health episode

I hate flaming somdomites that try to force others to conform to their faggotry.

kek

top kek

Attached: aa535886bf2c29e5e7192f4c934e14ea.jpg (365x500, 30.17K)

zoomer here. id say 98% of us are flaming faggots. every person i know has sucked at least 5 dicks