Should simping be outlawed?

What are the political implications of simping? Seriously, it’s fucking weird. What is this going to do to society?

Attached: 9363A749-B06F-41D0-B6DF-EB12CD7833F4.jpg (515x505, 49.73K)

Jew

should've called him "mentally handicapped retard" desu

#Just WHITE MEN things

This is fake, she rented one or borrowed a friend's just so she can appear valuable to get more subs and $.

They do this all the time, paying other people to donate so it looks like they're worth it. Essentially the e-thot version of stuffing the tip jar before opening for the day.

until i saw it for myself in recent years i never would have believed men were this stupid and irresponsible with their money, giving away vast sums with nothing in return

You should look into what sandniggers do if you think this is stupid. They spend millions to shit on whores and do all kinds of dumb stuff.

Attached: go team rape go.png (728x518, 499.3K)

Feminism is an ongoing experiment. It's not the norm. It can only exist during the "good times" phase of a society. Eventually we won't be rich enough as a society to keep feminism going because women will have spent the entire economy on makeup, shoes and paying for replacement immigrants that women vote for when they vote left. We're already on track, it's simply a matter of time now.

Mental illness should seriously stop anybody from working, it's difficult to establish what's insanity when the people with guns power etc are super narcissistic sociopathic psychopaths

I think it's great. It's easy evolutionary pressure that directly diverts resources from stupid, irresponsible, and impotent men.
Sucks that women don't get a similar pressure, but I'll look at it as glass half full

And that's why he is a simp

Why are whitoids such a pathetic simps?

What gun did the roastie put to your head to force you to simp?

thats rich coming from the biggest simp race on earth

This

>What is this going to do to society?
It only increases the value of game even further. Learn game.

The only thing I can imagine is maybe they’re bitcoin millionaires, but I’ve seen men who work two or three jobs just to simp for nothing in return. It’s nutty

except the sandnigger who do that are filthy rich. The simps on twitch and onlyfans are, for the most part, either poor or middle class.

Simps should be put into camps.

Show one instance of a Pajeet donating a tesla to a camwhore or the like

Hey pajeet I'll have a medium SLURPEE and a pack of Marlboros

>It can only exist during the "good times" phase of a society
it can only exist when there is a male to female ratio that favors females with an excess of males

You should only ever give your money to help out a fellow brother in need. Never give your money to whores (aka any woman).

Post the top comment too op

I dont watch twitch, indians are by far the biggest simps on earth. Kissinger summed it up perfectly.
>Henry Kissinger on Indian's flattery:

“They (Indians) are superb flatterers, Mr President. They are masters at flattery. They are masters at subtle flattery. That’s how they survived 600 years. They suck up - their great skill is to suck up to people in key positions.”