Steroid mandates

Steroids should be legal. When seeing individuals and steroid consumption; they seem to have a more “masculinized” brain. Given people become more masculine on test, I believe we should mandate all basedbois start cycling and put in camps to monitor their protein intake and force them to exercise.

Wake up kings, it’s 2016, Rich launched a new video, and we have an 8 hour arm workout to do.

Attached: A8AE3688-61C2-4FAE-8EF9-602EB604D3A7.jpg (828x816, 180.11K)

Unnatural heart problems, high risk of premature death. Jews.

He's dead so... Maybe no

Like any other super power, they have their downsides. If used correctly, they can be a powerful injury healing tool, but long term users regularly tear muscles and tendons. Long term steroid users also seem to have diminished cardio capacity in my experience.

>cardio capacity
Tell me you're skinny with monkey pox without telling me

No they should not! Keep them illegal so we can make money and stay on top of manlet faggots and ectomorph femboys.

Nope, lifted weights hardcore from in HS, then Judo hardcore for 11 years. Several of my Judo buddies were roided up weight lifters and I saw the effects over the years. The key is moderation.

Sorry

I thought they were already legal in the United States

Attached: 1634302471068.png (372x474, 208.88K)

Steroids hate is manlet rage. If these faggots had something to make them taller, what do you think the state of pol would be?

You can get prescribed testosterone replacement by an M.D. really easy, but the body builder roid head types buy them on the street because they are doing way over replacement amounts.

It wasn’t the ‘roids that got him. It was the blowcaine.

How to synthesize testosterone at home??
Can't be much harder than making meth

What was this guy's name again?

Attached: Anime_Harvey_Weinstein-2.png (512x512, 255.22K)

Based

you do know the life expectancy for a roid freak drops by around 20 years?
I know the last 20 years are shit, but still.

ll the faggots who talk shit about roids, love fake tits on women. Even if they pretend they don't. They look good and feel great. These faggots won't know this, because they are fox and the grapes, hating manlets who will never get female attention, anyway.

Again, the men who are against roids are attracted to women with fake tits. That's what testosterone is for men. "Fake Tits", but it isn't "Fake" as it is for women. You only live once and you are aging. Reap al the benefits of that while you still can. Why the fuck are you going to the gym if not for that. Why not use something that enhances the body's natural processes? Fuck all the principles and moralphags. They will never amount to shit anyway and they are just a bunch of retarded, desperate and obsessed manlets who hate on men they can never be like.

Again, when it comes to this shit, you truly only live once and you are aging. Look your best while you can and reap the benefits of it all. And always remember, "what I eat, won't make you shit", so fuck other people and their opinions.

I don't think it should be accessible to all men.

2big4u

only fags take the easy way out. studies have shown that you can gain 7lbs of muscles in a month without doing anything on riods. very beta male move. true alphas are natty. and thats a shoot brother.

don trump jr needs to calm the fuck down

I had a good friend who started roiding. He was short and this was his way of compensating. Became very aggressive and perverse. Stopped talking to him. Absolutely degenerate to see lesser men cheat nature like that.

I heard that you only die when you stop taking them. That's what kills roiders.

"true alphas" are men who cannot compete in other ways, so they moralphag others to mask the fact that they are incompetent in other ways. The facts are, NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU DO!

How does what I eat make you shit? The bottom line is, you are mad that they garner more female attention that you do, because you don't readily get it as they do and you are trying to create a sphere of "dominance" that you think you can out compete others on. YOU CANNOT, because NO ONE CARES and what I eat does not make you shit!

well, the crash from suddenly having losts of T, to having none (not an expert, but I think if you take roids, it shuts down your natural T production), would probably make you very depressed and want to rope

Talk to guys 40+ who did steroids in their 20's...

What is the difference between minimum effective dose and most effective dose?

Depends on what you're trying to do.

roids are good for a while

but they will turn you gay

>talk to guys 40+ who did steroids in their 20s
Well, hello there. I'll be your guide. AMA

You mean the guys that trained for strength and never looked good. The people like Arnold Schwarzenegger talk bad about steroids because they don't want any more alphas displacing their dynasties.

This. Legit steroid dealers deserve to live in miami mansions imo

You don't say.