Your nation needs you now more than ever

serve your nation and your President by enlisting in the USMC. Contact your recruiter today for details on how you can serve your President.

Attached: recruiter.jpg (474x301, 28.78K)

FUCK JOE BIDEN. YOU DONE FUCKED UP

No thanks, for me it's Italian Village Pizza.

If you come on down to talk with a recruiter we can buy you pizza for lunch. What time can you come in?

Sad. That hot parking lot and depressing strip mall.

No I meant I'll be working at Italian Village Pizza.

im seeing recruitment ads on twitch tv. those recruiting numbers will soon be up

>your President
Not my president, fuckface.

I’ve heard that the military is an absolute shitshow now because of zoomers and Biden has absolutely destroyed all sense of morale.

When will they learn to leave gamers alone?

Fuck the minority corps. Never met a marine that wasn't brown, a faggot, or a woman. Or some combination of the three.

No.they won't.

Once people like you are enlisted we have ways of retraining that extremism you are going through now. I know you are in the denial phase, but it will pass once you are about 4-5 weeks into Basic training.

breed your own super soldiers.
if you outsource the job to some warm cheap place like brazil or mexico, you have have an army in no time flat.

>This post is advertising or begging.

>Contact your recruiter today for details on how you can serve your President.
Shit, you'd get soldiers claiming they never took the covid shot for a general discharge if you sold that angle today.

americans complain to much, getting paid to kill muzzies, blackies or gooks sounds based. If the government was honest and gave soldiers free reign to cleanse the middle east then we'd be seeing a whole separate tune.

Can I put in my enlistment contract that I will ONLY fight against domestic MAGA terrorists?

I DON'T HAVE A NATION!
How the fuck do I have a nation when I am a god damn alien it?

Sorry I still have hemophilia and as your boys told me back in 2002, I would just be a liability and dead weight.

I've been tempted lately to join the military lately for several fucking retarded reasons.
>girl I have a crush on, who doesn't like me, her ex is in the military (we used to be bros and that's how I met her). Obviously she's not gonna suddenly like me because I am a zogbot now. But the thought is still there.
>playing the Traveller roleplaying game where you make your middle aged character based on your different past jobs and the military figures heavily into that as a good way to get useful skills
>reading miltary sci-fi like the forever war and starship troopers (even more fucking stupid given how the former is basically satire of the military)
>my friend telling me I should join because otherwise I'll be a factory faggot making 21/hour til I die
I'm not gonna do it but these stupid ass reasons have made me think about it more and more. I just can't stand to have a job I CANT quit, the only way I tolerate my current job is knowing that if I truly lose my patience I can just leave.

Attached: 1650274701072.png (211x239, 6.32K)