Islam is right about alcohol

islam is right about alcohol
The alcoholic jew is pure filth

Attached: file.png (1300x866, 1.33M)

make sure you drink goyim
bottoms up

Attached: file.png (782x590, 274.41K)

It's part of white culture and sheeeit bro just like cuckoldry and shit eating fetish

JUST GO FUCKING BACK OR I BASH YOUR HEAD IN WITH A BEER BOTTLE

jews drink so whada fack u talkin about eh retaaaaaahhhd

if the bottle is over 20 dollars then okay fine its jewish

Alcohol is for degenerates

quran doesnt forbid alcohol. just like the bible doesnt forbid murder

Everything in moderation, ya dingus

Right but for the wrong reasons, Muhammad got pissed and murdered someone.

“They ask you (O Muhammad) concerning alcoholic drink and gambling. Say: ‘In them is a great sin, and (some) benefits for men, but the sin of them is greater than their benefit’” [al-Baqarah 2:219]

“O you who believe! Intoxicants (all kinds of alcoholic drinks), and gambling, and Al‑Ansaab (stone altars for sacrifices to idols, jinn, etc), and Al‑Azlaam (arrows for seeking luck or decision) are an abomination of Shaytaan’s (Satan’s) handiwork. So avoid (strictly all) that (abomination) in order that you may be successful.

91. Shaytaan (Satan) wants only to excite enmity and hatred between you with intoxicants (alcoholic drinks) and gambling, and hinder you from the remembrance of Allaah and from As‑Salaah (the prayer). So, will you not then abstain?”

[al-Maa’idah 5:90-91]

You have no idea what you're talking about.

quote the original quran in arabic

salty cuck lol cope and seethe, he reaped what he sowed
stop being a sensitive pussy you plan to murder someone openly announce him and humiliate him then don't cry if you get murdered out of defense

No it is a part of being European. You will never ever being able to ban this tradition You circumcised subhuman dessert rat.

I gave you the ayaat go on quran.com urself and go read some tafsir

it's part of being a filthy kafir go drink yourself till death only makes it easier for us

Jews don’t even sell booze retard

i drink a fifth of vodka every day fuck you and fuck these captchas

Alcohol is disgusting, memeflaggot.

Stfu mudslime, your country of origin is still a shithole even without drugs and alcohol.
How you cope with that? Faggot. Go be the kike servants already.

Burn in hell kike.
>The Bronfman family is a Canadian family, known for its extensive business holdings.[1] It owes its initial fame to Samuel Bronfman (1889–1971), the most influential Canadian Jew of the mid-20th century,[2] who made a fortune in the alcoholic distilled beverage business during American prohibition through founding the Seagram Company, and who later became president of the Canadian Jewish Congress (1939–62).[1][3]

Ironically yes considering how degenerate the Muslim religion is.

No it isnt right about alcohol, as with many other things Ahmed my lad, the golden middle is the true way.
Quantity and pureness is the problem.
A glass of real clean wine after lunch is great for your mind and spirit and body.
A plastic 2L bottle of toxic fake "wine" is poison.
Not drinking a drop makes you lack energy and lack smoothness in social interactions.

Attached: 1505146175413.jpg (1920x1080, 2.27M)

Based captcha hater

>alcohol is bad, goy
how do you explain finland then you rat kike parasite?

cope harder loser. hows mommys basement??

islam is right about an increasing amount of topics. shame they're not my religion.

you sound like a faggot who can't handle alcohol.

This huy isnt homeless tho its an actor

I can’t disagree with what you have said except for the lack of energy part. In addition you have forgotten that humans are consoomers. Most can’t handle moderation, it’s difficult. So therefore alcohol is degenerate unless you can drink in moderation

>islam is right about alcohol

I am an adult, I can drink responsibly.
Alcoholics are weak failures.

Whats tafsir?

Alcohol is fine in moderation.

Sand niggers and alcohol should never be mixed together. They chimp out even more.

Fuck off homo. Jesus drank wine, why shouldn't I?

Attached: wine.jpg (600x413, 53.88K)