How would society change if all blacks were sent to Africa?

How would society change if all blacks were sent to Africa?

Attached: 1599092284697.webm (450x800, 1.84M)

Cost of living would plummet.

that woman is a 6/10 and would look atrocious without makeup and the instagram filters you can clearly see

Think of the world like USA and a nigger free west as Australia. So less loud but still cucked.

Beta cope

MOGGED

Attached: Adriana Lima.jpg (700x869, 97.29K)

It would be no different to how South African and Rhodesia turned out when all the whites left. Europe and the Americas would go to shit.

Be careful what you wish for, my friend...

He probably has a fetish for Asian women. Therefore he has no taste.

Thats A spic

White women would be left sexually unsatisfied so that'd be a big problem for society.

we'd have to get rid of jews too otherwise they would all end up back here again

>swamp ghoul hair
Please kys user

very liberal of you

i'd drink a coke with a smile

I believe OP is asking what would happen if we didnt have to use bike locks and old people could still use mass transit.

I would drag my balls through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie

Trauma surgeons would lose their job, Chinese girls wouldn't be able to sell their hair to sheboons, KFC would go bankrupt, etc.

I think the sun would hide brighter on that day than it had on any other say, the white people would all come out from hiding and hold hands as that song 'oh what a wonderful world' played, cut to 200 years later and we'd be actually doing Star Trek for real.

a lot less chaos, that would expose the kikes to normies. then kikes would be once again kicked out of everywhere. 6 gorillion echoes could be heard while the kikes tear eachother apart like they do now to humanity.

>Best supermodel in the world vs tiktok e girl. Hmmmm

Attached: Adriana Lima no makeup.jpg (640x640, 102.12K)

But dogs will still be here you hopeless newfag