Are you telling me that the vatican worships satan...

Are you telling me that the vatican worships satan? This is freaking me out because it explains why they are pushing LGBT and woke shit.

Attached: images.jpg (739x415, 69.57K)

IN THE TANAKH ALL GENTILES AKA GOYIM TRANSLATED TO WORD "NATIONS" IN NEW TESTAMENT IS SATAN IN JUDAISM. ALSO THE CATHOLIC CHURCH IS CONSIDERED EDOM THE NATION OF ESAU WHO DESCENDED FROM SAM Y EL WHICH IS SATAN IN JUDAISM AND ALSO CHRISTIANITY IS CONSIDERED IDOLATRY BECAUSE IT HAS STATUES AND OTHER SYMBOLS AND TRINKETS AND THE JEWS DONT LIKE STATUES AKA IDOLATRY BECAUSE THEY CANT FUCK YOU JEWISH CAUSE YOU WILL STILL HAVE A WAY TO REMEMBER HOW YOUR PEOPLE LOOKED 100S OF YEARS AGO SO THEY WANT YOU TO DESTROY YOUR STATUES SO YOUR FACE CAN BOIL IN A POT OF JEW WATER LIKE THE FROG SLOWLY OVER TIME AND NO ONE WILL REALIZE YOUR FACES ARE MORPHING INTO UGLY HOOK NOSE JEW FACES. ISLAM IS THE SAME WAY THATS WHY ISIS DESTROYED THOSE ANCIENT STATUES IN SYRIA.......... YES JEWS CREATED CHRISTIANITY TO DEMONIZE YOU AS SATAN IN A TRAP THEY SETUP WHERE YOU ARE THE BAD GUY AND YOU LOSE AND THE INTEGRATED INTO THE IDEOLOGY THEY CREATED THE GREEK TREE OF DEATH SO YOU ARE INSTILLED WITH EVERY WRONG IDEOLOGY THAT WILL LEAD TO THE REDUCTION OF YOUR POPULATION AND DESTRUCTION OF YOUR PEOPLE LIKE WANTING TO BE RAPTURED INTO A HEAVENLY KINGDOM AKA CASTLES IN THE SKY THAT DONT EXIST, WHILE JUDAISM PREACHES THEY WILL HAVE THE WORLD TO COME AND THAT HEAVEN IS ON EARTH. THINK ABOUT IT HEAVEN CANT BE IN SPACE THERES NO AIR TO BREATHE YOU WILL DIE.....

Just tikkun olam things.

It's a long-range Jewish psyop, they are an invading humanoid species enslaving the whole world.

Their (Christian-Muslim-Judaism) real religion is dualistic and really similar to Zoroastrianism. Research Kabbalah systems if you want to understand it and want to be free.

That is a sculpture depicting Jesus ascending from Hell after going there after his death to free the Saints that died before his death.

But what if we want to learn the real version? That’s the only reason they’re hated. They erased the real history and gave us a lame hideous trick explanation.

>calls their leader pope (papa)
Jesus said call no man on Earth Father
>Says your salvation is your own burden according to your works
Jesus said "give me your sins, my yoke is light. My blood will cover and cleans all your sins"

They are the opposite of what Jesus our Lord taught. Flipping his words upside down.

Attached: 1653655148300.jpg (2048x1623, 580K)

The artist said himself that the sculpture represented the fear of nuclear war. Jesus said that in the end of times that those that don't know him would be a fearful generation.

Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

>he doesn't know about the satanic cult of religions

Attached: Fag Pope.jpg (448x404, 22.74K)

>wait, are you telling me obvious things?

Glowies will come into the thread and will spam us out. I can tell you a lot, but you have to put in the work yourself.

(((Religions))) groom members for decades before revealing "secrets". In reality, it's not big of a deal. They just teach pigshit to people through medias left and right, west to east etc.

have you ever thought how small the chances are that the moon and the sun are exactly one to one in size for us?

For this, the moon must be as smaller than it is as closer to us. Like clockwork.

>the infinite suffering of jesus must only he represented via happy jolly paintings!
your mind on amerilard puritanism

Don't promote your Kaballah occult demon summoning satanism just because you sold your soul and possibly incurred a generational curse. Faggot.
Reprobate niggers always try to scam their way out of serving Christ. You're not different than a pharisee kike.

>From Latin Vātī̆cānus (“Vatican Hill”), from vāticinārī (“to prophesy, oracle”), from vātēs (“soothsayer, prophet”) + cinor (“to sing”) (the latter is from canō), ultimately from Proto-Indo-European *weh2t- (“to be excited, inspired, possessed”).
>“Vatican”, a name dating back to the Roman Republic, would be the place from where prophecies would be issued. Cognate to English Odin, which is from the same root

What lgbt shit are they pushing? I want to know because I’m trying to tell my parents and family that the Catholic Church isn’t good (it’s leaders at least) and we need a new schism. I’m sickened that priests aren’t calling out tranny groomers, what are they afraid of that they’ll lose church members? Lmao

Fuck you nigger you have to know evil to recognize evil. Faggot priests told you that "le evel doesnt really exists, its really just nil/nihil" Bullshit!

Jesus told you that in the end times, lambs (goyim) will use the wizardry against the long corrupted Israelite slavers.

I don't know the verses but I remember them.

Roman Catholic Church will be used to trick Christians into taking the mark of the Beast and staying here. The pope, Mark Wahlberg, Mel Gibson, Shia Lebouf, etc will be among those attempting to influence others in.

Post the snake one

Can you blame them? even holy men are realizing god is an evil troll POS.

Evil does exist. The Bible and pastors that adhere to the Bible show this. Synagogue of Satan and sinful actions.

You have to know it too, you have to understand the system to not to vote (to be charmed by) for Zionist scum like Trump and DeSantis.

Its a false dualism system Zionist-Satanist the two pillars of Sol-o-Mon (Sun-and-Moon)

Boaz and Jacint

They are good cop-bad cop the shit out of your brains with these games. Blue vs red, west vs east.

You capisce? Woman vs man, old vs young, blue collar vs white collar

>New schism
No. We need to pressure the clergy. We need an inquisition. See how much the Pope hates the TLM? Literally just live the orthodoxy and pressure the church to oust the wolves in sheeps clothing.

We knew there'd be wolves in sheeps clothing. We were told in advance. Look into St. Faustina's Diary man.

Not only tricked, but many of them worship each other because of pride. Even if you tell them about what Jesus can do to forgive them, they get militant and hateful. They basically hate Jesus.

>muh mother mary
>muh saints
>muh works

I understand this.
I don't need to sodomize children or sell my soul to demons to get subconsciously or perfectly possessed by them to do their bidding of evil here to understand that.
I understand that it's critical to have no fear with the armor of God, and to have discernment to be resistant to social engineering and tricks like gaslighting.
I get this from the Bible - the word of God.

Attached: 1657269558960.jpg (2200x1091, 265.13K)

Protestantism is so 100% brainless I can't take it.

>This is freaking me out because it explains why they are pushing LGBT
As a gay Catholic/agnostic, WHERE. is this happening. Individual priests don't count

>woke shit
No more than Jesus pushed woke stuff. Caring for the poor, the sick, and the foreigner is your job

The pastors are part of the Synagogue man :D They are the "good cop" in the system controlling the goyim.

The only pastor you need is Christ you dummy.

Anyways if you are enough longstanding and corrupt part of your "church community" they will introduce you to Kabbalah. Believe me.