Why are Russians such garbage?

I see sloppily drunk Russian women all over the place here all the time. Sitting in children's playgrounds without children, or wherever, all over. Why are Russians like this? Such subhuman trash behavior and life styles.

Attached: russianbelike.png (720x1163, 853.74K)

The butthurt is real lmao

Dlaczego?

>all over the place here
You mean Latvian women
You faggots stopped letting "us" in, right?

All slavs are nigger tier subhumans

Your cousin Slavina was born here unfortunately. She turns tricks for 50 Euro like all Russian whores.

I wish we killed all of the mudslims.

I always laugh when i remind myself that Russia called itself third Rome xddd

Poles and Balts were right about Russia.

Maybe next time.

> was born here
...meaning she has Latvian passport, therefore Latvina is a latvian whore

They must've hired cheap shills this time, you're so damn retarded

It is why we call it the butthurt belt.
It is like the only thing they can think of is all those times they took Russian cock up their asses.

Hope so. They are worse than niggers.

Come get her, I'm sick of your whores spreading HIV and shitting out half nigger babies for every British buck who comes to Riga on a sex tour.

Nyet Ivan, Putin orders to exterminate and ravage brotherly nation, while importing Chechens and far east mongoloid mystery meat workers to Moscow.

Attached: 1660248795916.png (640x479, 638.73K)

>spreading HIV
Use a condom then, latvigger

But the pic clearly states that we are murders and have killed billions of innocent mudslims.
Hohols are the Jews of Slavs. Also the Chechens and mongoloids are the ones who die the most on the frontline.

Why do you even reply to these kinds of threads? Just ignore it and let it drown so that the OP feels lonely and useless as usual.

>Hohols are the Jews of Slavs.
Yes, yes. Go and hate your brotherly nation, don't notice how despite sitting on natural resources worth trillions of $ oligarch kikes with Putin steal most of it and average Russian lives in misery with rapidly shrinking middle class.

Attached: 1648710037697.jpg (762x2422, 1.52M)

Subhuman snowniggers. Any Russian with a functioning brain fled the country 60 years ago. Now you have a nation of borderline retarded alcoholics.

>500 thousands poles
>it was Ukrainians who did it
>under USSR
>Poles are now supporting Ukraine because they hate Russia(former USSR) for doing pole massacre Ukraine executed
There is no country more cucked than Poland.

>I spend my afternoons creeping in children’s playgrounds where even the street drinking bums glare at me for being an obvious paedo.
Gotcha.