Why are indian chicks so batshit insane?

They're also retarded and ugly. They're worse to deal with than sheboons and entitled white women.

Attached: pajeet woman.jpg (1280x720, 97.71K)

They're mad because they have the bone structure of white women but with a brown face and dusky features that make them uglier.
It's like, a peasant being denied to be king won't be that mad.
But a noble would be very upset and think they deserve it. If that makes sense.

They come to the west and become ultra progressive weirdos, in love with BLM lmao they hate niggers before they come here, but they figure that teaming up with niggers sinks white people faster, so there they go. All Indians are cowards.

They're smart enough to know they look like shit and are super hairy

Indian women have white guy fetishes even worst than Asians.

Indians are a slave race.

I dunno, they just seem ugly and smelly.

My name?

Attached: bbGjf2Cd.jpg (266x266, 10.12K)

When I went India, all the online callgirls were AUNTY LOVE, no young women ohmylawd.

Not all of them seem to be into BLM and other leftist garbage but they're all batshit insane tho.

Tell us more

It's literally done by 42 year old boomers.

Rate this indian stacy

Attached: 1647965486129.webm (720x1280, 2.11M)

kek

Sexy but smelly

North Indian girls > South Indian girls

Faggot/10. Not the girl. You. For dumping more TikTok bullshit on this board. Kys. Do you not have the slightest bit of fucking embarrassment uploading that pozzed shit with retards doing their pozzed poses?

Unf.

Indians come packaged with a whopping 70 IQ from the day they leave the womb.

Attached: 1662008043415482.jpg (1242x1009, 257.19K)

I like a fiery curry woman myself.

>Indian women have white guy fetishes
It seems that way.
There was this Indian lady in walmart.
As soon as she saw me, she immediately needed help getting something from the top overstock shelf.
Being a stupid tallfag, I lumber over there to help.
I get asked to grab something from the overstock shelf about 50% of the time I go into a store.
Anyways, it was clear that she didn't actually need the item.
She just wanted me closer.
She looked absolutely star-struck, then visibly upset when my wife and kid rounded the corner in this aisle.
The whole experience was surreal.

They fuck wildly

The pussy of an Indian woman feels like fucking a sausage skin. Super tight. She feels like a fleshlight. It's too good.

Seymoure Dicks?

usually dumb entitled and racist. pump and dump then wash the curry off your cock

Brain size has nothing to do with intelligence. Homo Neanderthals had much bigger brains than Homo Sapiens yet they were dumber.

>brown hair, brown eyes, brown skin just like 95% of the world
>no soft skills
>have to marry pajeets
>they hit the wall hard

They weren’t dumber

How do you know they were dumber?

What type of crazy is it tho? Cause I can handle direct craziness. Iranian and Arab women smile at you but talk shit behind your back to their friends then when you confront them about it they accuse of eavesdropping/stalking. Then they continue giving you fake compliments while also continuing talking shit about you when you’re not there