Women are weaker than me-

>women are weaker than me-

thesun.co.uk/sport/8135636/ufc-polyana-viana-beats-up-robber/

Attached: 1614134406001.jpg (1015x526, 65.92K)

i wanna get bullied by her too

Honestly regular people fight so badly that yes, with training even a woman could beat them up.

To be fair, Chink men don't count as real men though. Of course a Caucasoid female could kick their ass. Who couldn't?

Attached: Chinaman attempts to break an Ostrich.webm (790x444, 2.96M)

Gentlemen that is marriage material

Attached: MFW my dick is my sword and my sword is my dick.png (751x571, 456.93K)

TRUNCATED POSTS ARE KEK POSTS BECAUSE YOU EAT TOO MUCH S O Y OIL PROCESSED FOOD FROM THE KIKE/CHRISTKIKE GROCERY STORES........

This, why is this idea so hot

Says the mutt with its elevated oestrogen levels brought on by years of HFC consumption and the self control of a 12 year old child due to its mind being degenerated by its meadia as his sweaty C cup breasts flap about

I destroyed 2 gypsies, one time I chocked one so hard it passed out, and the second one I punched 2 times in the head and it passed out. If you're at least 110kg and go to the gym and have at least 1 year of martial arts training you can destroy all normalfags. I'm at that point in time where I wish I could just carry a big sword with me and behead all normies that dare annoy me even just one bit

buttmad chankoro mutt lmao

Nice larp, but it's guaranteed she'll beat your incel ass up

Attached: 1660542323818636.webm (720x1280, 2.91M)

In house brother fights don't count.

What a fucking twinks, id kill both of them with my hands and probably rape her after
>fitizen

This is how it went down
>Manlet malnourished druggie tries to rob here
>Actually not that agressive of a druggie
>Just wants money for drugs and shit
>She starts beating him
>Don't even retaliate because he is a druggie
>Lies on the ground covering himself up with his arms
>UFC bitch has training and experience
>She tries to fuck him up, she is being relentless because it's a female and has never had the chance of doing this to a man
>Even then she can't even knock out or seriously fuck up bottom of the barrel man
Like you can fool Facebook users and normaloids with these types of stories but not people with a brain. Next times atleast post some man in a wig defending himself with the same tittle so atleast its funny.

Femdom is having it's moment, very based

Another coping incel acting tough behind a monitor who's gonna get beat up irl

Attached: US Military Femdom.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

Those kicks would tickle. I’ve done MMA for a few years and any man that’s trained for a few years would mog her.

Hahahahaha she knows how to jump wowie I could charge in and bear hug her crush her ribs bitch can't do anything because I'm twice her weight and strength. Just stop man, if women were as strong as men they would compete against each other in contact sports but there is no woman in the world that can compete against top level male athletes. Find a female that can fight against prime Mike Tyson, Sony Liston, Tyson Fury, you can't, even if you roid them up.

Beautiful

That’s hilarious. All this video proves is that basic training is just a humiliation ritual designed to break down any resistance to authority. There’s nothing more humiliating than having to take orders from a 5’4” roastie lol.

That's just cringe I'm sorry, stop posting these webms, I hope you are larping man. You can't have a pretty bitch ordering men around, it's just not how it works.

i want her to use my body and fuck herself

Attached: 1660841912722944.jpg (474x248, 15.69K)