Satisfying

Does it make anyone else warm inside that you're not one of the millions of living NPC's that actually worship this embarrassing dumbfuck like a cult leader?

Billionaires like Peter Thiel and Murdoch just see him as a means for less taxes and know he's a stupid narcissistic potato brained faggot.

Can't believe you guys fell for the memes. Lul

Attached: 09-donald-trump-bully-w750-h560-2x.jpg (1000x747, 46.87K)

I love Trump and will defend him till the day I die. Fuck you OP.

That's your job as a brainless NPC.

Not your fault, your environment and genetics made you inclined to be this submissive and smooth brained.

Props for serving your role in society.

Fuck you Jew.

Are you sure you're not an NPC? Seems to me like you are.

Yeah I need to mindlessly dicksuck a billionaire politician who was close friends with Jeffrey Epstein for life and drop my brain out of my head in order to not be an NPC.

Great take favela dweller!

It was a funny 4 years of New Age Presidency.

Reading his tweets every morning, wondering who he's gonna shit on next warmed America's heart.

Kike

Maybe not that but you took your time to show a pointless and unwarranted comment about how much you hate Trump when most right wingers will be the first to criticize Trump when he does something wrong, like the project warp speed. You live in lala land annon as an NPC.

Not really new age, Biden didn't copy shit.

He was also extremely incompetent and accomplished absolutely nothing. It was pretty hilarious to see even his most starry-eyed backers like Thiel seethe at that.

yawn fuck you retard

This is too satisfying.

I knew you guys were NPC's but my sides are in orbit lmao.

Incoming cope

Attached: 170522092440-02-trump-western-wall-0522.jpg (1920x1080, 213.99K)

He didn't even build the wall and make Mexico pay for it, nor did he lock her up. Even if you fell for the grift in 2016 like I did, you have to be a real fucking nitwit to consider him the messiah in 2022.

"criticize"

I made a pol post just calling him a dumbfuck and calling his fans retarded, and they're already seething. Like yourself.

Chill with that Portugese education lil bro

As far as I know you're the only one seething. I just pointed out how retarded you are.

Go back to your favela and shovel some dirt

Your screams will be delicious.

Oh please Trump knows he has to play ball with the kike parasite before he can unroot it.

Trump kind of sucked but your kid diddling senile dementia sufferer is on a whole different level of suck.

We don't have favelas, that's a Brazilian thing.

No arguments, only being a retard angry fuck against a wall, just like an NPC fighting a lamp post.

The large majority of right wingers know Trump is not the savior, he's just many times better than Biden or any democrat moron. Biden is a literal retard. Just yesterday he called half USA fascists while calling for unity. Instead of wasting your time bashing Trump, use your time to remove that retard from office.

Trump is a child diddling jew lover.

The cope pleases me. I can hear the gears in your head furiously turning.

Attached: 190717-trump-epstein-mc-1146.jpg (1000x726, 121.45K)

I dont worship him but I hate you so I support him.

Spot Portugal

Attached: ELDth7gVAAAG9Nv.jpg (456x1463, 153.85K)

Its telling how scared you are of Trump kike.

Who cares you're a Europoor.

You give 50% of your taxes to immigrants while not being able to afford electricity lmfao.

lesser of two evils

that's a picture of two rich men which is a far cry from the 15 minute video compilation of your geriatric drooling moron grabbing young girls' privates while they try to get away from him.

Trump loves Jews, visited Israel with the dumb hat, and was close friends with a child sex trafficking jew.

STOP THE COPE!

Look how angry this kike is getting when we call him out. We clearly are over the target.

Your insults are redit low quality tier. You can find all kinds of reasons why Portugal is a shithole and I don't see why I should care. Your chart doesn't even put Portugal In a bad spot compared to USA... What a failure of an "insult". Nobody cares about PISA here and yet we still got close to your results.

Still voting Trump 2024

>ITT npcs telling other npcs they are in fact, the npcs.

Comedy at its finest

yawn

Kike

Yup that speaks about the quality of your post. It is indeed boring. Maybe release yourself from your NPC status to get less bored.

Your mind is mentally stunted for life due to your shit education.

Chill lil bro.

Jew