Bald & bankrupt /ourguy/?

>makes a community post on his youtube channel that he's quitting and urges his viewers to unsubscribe and live their own adventures since the world is going to end soon (post has since been deleted)
>makes one final video now that he's banned from russia
>as his final video he goes to jewish autonomous oblast
youtube.com/watch?v=qyB1l-89KEk
on 8:25 he says he's going jew-hunting

Attached: Screenshot_14.png (231x184, 58.06K)

he is a pedophile jew anglo yellow teeth pig scum

1. Rapist
2. PUA
3. Feels like glowie
4. Creepy feelings

Sure, /ourguy/, maybe he got in deep trouble this time and wanted to become a "good" person. BTW he's a Jew.

Why would the Russians ban him? His videos were probably the best portrayal of the country outside a political angle. Seems stupid

proof of deleted post? what did it say exactly

was on his subreddit

Attached: 1661726785174580.jpg (828x1001, 171.08K)

what was with all those coping anons saying "bu-bu-bu he didn't REALLY mean we'll be dead in a few years! It's metaphorical! Few years means like 60 years bro because life is short and our time is short and few years means like your life goes by too fast, heh heh heh"

weird but probably true

>he is a pedophile jew
proof? i mean do you have proof when you say those thinks?

>jewish autonomous oblast
He finally found his promised land, leave him be

>visits a synagogue
>gets the cops called right after
>who did it?

He's anti-putin

that is quite literally what he meant though, if you can't tell what his implied meaning is via social cues then I have bad news for you and your new diagnosis. Then again, it's probably not a new diagnosis for you.

Bald enjoys cheap slavic prostitutes, but he's not a ped.

Really? Cause he left a comment on a Russel Brand video about the lies being told Ukraine and the western media about Russia after the war started. Brand pinned the comment and Bald later deleted it, although not because it caused any ruckus, people appreciated the comment.

He got caught when he went to the 'closed to the public' Russian cosmodrome, He was held for a few hours, fined $60 and banned from Russia

sure thing, bud. Check out all these social cues in this here youtube comment. lmao

brehs....

Attached: 231233333.jpg (1307x1008, 247.74K)

You'll know the Journey is over at the Moment of Truth.

You're not supposed to believe in predictions of the future as if they're concrete, will happen. No one ever successfully predicted the future on this planet with 100%, dependable accuracy.

And those that did. They only found out that prediction, in particular, was true - simply because it happened.

How useful is to know what the future is after it happens?

Completely fuckin' absolutely dogshit useless.

Make your own future with your own 2 hands, with blood, sweat, and tears.

well impressed with that train, would love to do a 12 hour journey on that, bed included.

hahaha manly banter always makes me smile. fuck jews though.

Apparently he was arrested and fined for disparaging the Russian armed forces.

Literally nothing to do with the kazak spaceship video, so stop spreading that lie.
Likely his Ukraine videos caught up with them. Russia is getting banned left and right from western countries so they are probably going tit for tat and banned him for political reasons to fill a quota or something.

It’s a shame, end of an era. Also sucks for bald who has a kid in Russia and now cannot see.

Yeah retard, they're there. Just like how I, and everyone normal, can see how smug you felt typing that. You legitimately need to get yourself checked for autism. I'm not joking.

I mean he's a Jew, maybe he knows things we don't and he's right