What the FUCK is happening to Pakistan?

What the FUCK is happening to Pakistan?

Attached: ddd.jpg (1080x608, 137.73K)

Everyone in India Pissed at the same time. Pakistan Drowned.

Nothing
Good

rape

That's just me alone after I drink too much

Why should I care?

Mudflood

Nothing important for now, pakistan is of not use to the developed world right? We dont import nothing from there

all the radioactive dust from their nuclear bomb tests have now washed into peoples' homes, mass sterilizing them. This same problem also exists in certain parts of china and will soon exist for Utah as the great salt lake dries up

don't say you weren't warned, al gore was right!

Inbreeding. Inbreeding everywhere, that's what.

Desert is turning green and they are complaining.

Pakistan such a shithole. Even after getting independence, look at them and look at us now.

God is mad

Proof?

The Platypus

I’m predicting mass death in Pakistan will take place in a few decades. After the weather and soil gets worse and the population keeps growing till it hits a breaking point. Some will flee, but many others will just starve, die of thirst, die to the superbugs that have probably become a major problem by then, or die in some sort of conflict as the area collapses into anarchy. The Pakistani government has never had a peaceful transition of power, and I doubt they will do any better at running their country when shit really hits the fan then they are now. The elite would probably just flee if people started to starve and dry up in the sun. I mean, it’s population is probably going to hit 300 million in the future. And you can’t support that many people on one river’s depleted flood plain and whatever gibs they can get with scarce international good will.

Because I say so.

Attached: 1630795433013.jpg (766x1024, 110.55K)

Inbreeding creates the greatest minds while non inbreeds like you are all niggers.

Britain imports it’s population from there.

India finally learned how to poo in the loo

Indra is punishing them for converting to shitslam

captcha NGKYS

Kek