The Atlantic: Biden speech 'a mistake'

>This is everything wrong with [military presence]: The idea that "they are represented." An apolitical military is not "represented" at a president's speech, and the fact that so many of you seem to think so makes me think now that [the speech] was a bigger mistake than I thought three hours ago.
QRD: 'the resistance' NPC twitter is calling for mass arrests of Trump supporters, centrist 'never trumper' journalists are saying 'uh guys maybe we're going too far'

Attached: _nicholsbidenspeechamistake.png (600x366, 33.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/brikeilarcnn/status/1565508059740479493
americanindependent.com/mark-milley-donald-trump-photo-op-tear-gas-joint-chiefs-chairman-military-white-house/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>spend 4 years racebaiting and rabblerousing against your perceived opposition
>when you lose the election, attempt to coup the government on jan 6th
>spend the next year and 8 months inciting seditious and treasonous sentiment against a lawfully elected executive and legislative branches
>become such an obvious 5th column that Biden has to make an extraordinary speech calmly outlining the growing nature of Trump and his wannabe brownshirts
>w-wtf we're being unfairly targeted!!!!11! ITZ CIBIL WAR!!11!!!!111111111!!!!1!
Trump's children of the orange is the most dangerous, ignorant, and violently reactionary cult in US history. I'm glad Congress, federal law enforcement and now the president are taking active measures to stamp out these mental midgets who represent nothing more than a shit stain upon the majestic tapestry that is our democracy.

Attached: 1662087005655467.png (1366x2048, 1.58M)

not my problem
accelerate off the cliff

Attached: 1662089411651159.png (1440x1559, 1.09M)

>"It’s possible to agree with everything Biden said and still disagree with using Marines as backdrops for a political speech."
Democrat activists in CNN also calling use of military presence 'a mistake'.
twitter.com/brikeilarcnn/status/1565508059740479493

Attached: _keilarmilitarypresence.png (597x262, 28.49K)

>>spend the next year and 8 months inciting seditious and treasonous sentiment against a lawfully elected executive and legislative branches
this isn't illegal

This. If you think we're hitting the brakes now, you've simply been left behind.

Why do libtards get so worked up over optics faggotry like I was never going to support Biden either way but it's not because of their shit theatrical creative choices

>our freedoms
>Scottish and Ukrainian flag
What?

There is no way this speech polls well.

Attached: 1596147345021.jpg (503x650, 24.49K)

>republicans are race baiting
oh thats rich. what is BLM? what about the media turning every issue into a race issue where whitey is evil? what about CRT? all blaming white people and creating division where there was none

There should have been more Marines in the background and they should have been armed.
Go balls to the wall

g8 b8 m8 r8 8/8

>"Whatever you think of this speech the military is supposed to be apolitical. Positioning Marines in uniform behind President Biden for a political speech flies in the face of that. It’s wrong when Democrats do it. It’s wrong when Republicans do it." - Brianna Keilar
Former Chairwoman of the DCCC Allison Jaslow agrees.

Attached: _DCCCchairwomanjaslowagrees.png (600x249, 26.97K)

Joe will literally adopt the name Branden as his name and begin dressing like an outlandish evil wizard in all of his public appearances.

>everybody knows Senile Joe's handlers stole the election, even the people who support it
>35% approval rating
>75% of people say country is on wrong track
>despite stealing power, your party is poised to be kicked out if there is a fair election
>start making noise about making sure elections can never be stolen
>start openly saying all Republicans are enemies of the state
>hold nighttime speech with black podium, blood red lights, and marines lurking in shadows behind you
>declare war on all other political parties
>prepare for "emergency measures" to "fortify" elections by federalizing via blatantly unconstitutional Executive Order
>finish what you started when you stole the election by criminalizing and purging all political opposition

Meanwhile, utterly destroy the economy and attempt to force everyone to inject mRNA garbage, resulting in largest workforce depletion in history as tens of millions drop out of the job market. Declare it's not really a Recession because you redefined it. Funnel hundreds of billions into a proxy war in the same place the Democrats launder their cash.

Leftists are transparent and you will die.

>obvious 5th column
Why was Trump investigated by Mueller for two years over a rumor started by Hillary Clinton?

>brakes
LOL
Ain't nothing stopping this stupidity.

You are everything you claim to hate, you fucking Nazi.

Attached: 1658147689332280.jpg (358x292, 34.96K)

Holy shit, this is legit interesting. Good thread OP. Are there sane Ds still?

you are not human

“We’re not supposed to tip them off about the 2022 military coup but dumb fuck Biden keeps blurting it out.”

dont steal elections bro

GAS GAS GAS

Attached: fake president-vaccine-white house- news.jpg (1024x576, 71.32K)

>Leftists are transparent and you will die.
Based and truthpilled
They literally all have to die over the next one hundred years on a genetic level no matter the method.
Every single one of their bloodlines should be ended.
Their masters are right, the world needs depopulation, they are only wrong about who needs to go.

the atlantic is pretty much the official paper of the cia. glowniggers are not happy about the utter state of the white house.

I don't know about sane user, but certainly amusing to see the Democrat party is eating itself alive much like Republicans are.

based

gate?

The military is not supposed to have any representation, the military is a servant of the state and as such has no rights under the constitution or our parliamentary democracy. Guess why, we don't live in a military dictatorship.

When will these faglords kick in my door?
I've been waiting since the winter of death and destruction and Brandon won't deliver shit.
Worst dictatorship ever

>Trump's children of the orange is the most dangerous, ignora......ACK!!!!

Attached: 1661999561996690s.jpg (236x250, 7.15K)

You can't be pro-blinking and pro cop
You can't be pro-blinking and pro democracy
You can't be pro-blinking and pro-America
Donald Trump lacked the courage to blink

Attached: 1659054328330705.webm (542x549, 1.12M)

>Maybe if I project at them some more I will be washed clean of my sins.
Libs. lol, lmao

Attached: 1660887807917517.jpg (438x578, 42.9K)

Is this a new pasta or just the talking points you've been given?

Attached: 00933.png (512x512, 360.43K)

>ein volk
>ein reich
>ein fuhrer
lol you fell for the meme image bro

how many threads are you going to copy and paste this bullshit into?
fuck, you are annoying

>QRD: 'the resistance' NPC twitter is calling for mass arrests of Trump supporters, centrist 'never trumper' journalists are saying 'uh guys maybe we're going too far'
I hope they get shut down, because this is too good. Calling for mass arrests is clearly testing the water, and I hope the water is good because this is the better accelerationist shit than degeneracy.

>I was wrong to go with Trump to Bible photo-op

americanindependent.com/mark-milley-donald-trump-photo-op-tear-gas-joint-chiefs-chairman-military-white-house/

Attached: MarkMilley_20163478216508.jpg (1068x712, 226.99K)

kek, oops. *gr8*
Well, that's good at least. The WH is a shit show, and I would like us to have the best glowniggers.
Yeah, it's nice. I think the D coalition is far more fragile than the R's

This fucker must be getting drugged to the fucking eye balls, or is just a fucking android now like cuckerzuckberg.

milley is such a fucking faggot
the only thing this fat fuck could defeat is a XL pizza
if this is what American military officers are like then our military is a fucking disapointment

so one needs to tell these dipshits that 1. it is ILLEGAL FOR THE US MILITARY TO "ACT" ON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.....YET FUCKFACE JUST THREATENED A LARGE PORTION OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WITH "MILITARY VIOLENCE" IE F 17 AND AR14'S ....AND THAT FURTHERMORE REPUBLICAN LEADERSHIP SHOULD BE CALLING FOR HIS CENSURE AND DEMAND AN APOLOGY OR IMMEDIATELY BEGIN IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS TO REMOVE THIS CRAZY OLD MAN WHO IS THREATENING TO USE THE USA MILITARY AGAINST THE USA PEOPLE , IT IS AGAINST THE LAW AS IT IS AGAINST THE LAW TO THREATEN THE PEOPLE WITH SUCH ACTIONS

posted within a minute of OP