HOW DARE YOU Any Forums

advocate.com/news/2022/9/01/Any Forums-trolls-attack-trevor-project-delaying-help-lgbtq-youth?utm_source=instagram&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=news&utm_content=later-29345481

THIS IS UTTERLY DISGUSTING!!

> Dubbed “Operation Gomorrah” by its organizers, members of the Any Forums Any Forums message board impersonated suicidal youth and inundated the 24/7 hotline and online chat provided by the support group to LGBTQ+ youth at risk of death by suicide. The attack resulted in increased wait time for legitimately at-risk youth.

>“The act of attacking a crisis services line intended to prevent suicide among young people is egregious,” The Trevor Project said in an emailed statement to The Advocate. “Our crisis counselors work around the clock to be there for LGBTQ youth who feel like they have nowhere to turn, and it’s harrowing that anybody would attempt to compromise our lifeline or encourage suicide.”

Attached: BAB4C917-7F5E-4333-B188-531ABA6F28F2.jpg (1125x2125, 964.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vzbEIRKcsUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i don't care
fuck off

Fucking kek

Attached: 1661406676191625.jpg (976x809, 192.03K)

Why are mysterious Any Forums trolls always blamed for everything? They're not from this board, any time there's an attempt to organize you get labeled a luminescent negro.

Attached: 7ca4f4c1c0de6d1a572193dfd0c1910a_5730156838264134310.png (340x340, 104.1K)

Didn't this shit happen like 3 years ago

Day of the bone density check is coming trannoid

Attached: 1662042312433008.png (603x717, 363.43K)

If you didnt make kids gay this shit wouldnt even happen.

kek any good screencaps?

Attached: microsoft-support.jpg (828x1277, 143.31K)

>rich kikes manufacture a crisis by attacking their own pet troons and then namedropping Any Forums to bring attention to their nothing hotline
Die faggots die! wait a sec, who here actually took credit for this again? aw who cares lmao i'll do it

it was me guys

Attached: and this is you kek.jpg (506x613, 205.92K)

Never heard of this

>1pbtid
>no archive

Nigger

>a blue shirt and a Jean

I'm on Any Forums all the time, and I've never heard of Operation Gomorrah. Nobody here actually does these operations anymore, anyone who tries to start something is either called a glownigger or told "not your personal army."

There was no such Op. Where does the press get this bullshit? I'm on this catalog damn near 24x7. I would have spoken against fucking with a crisis line, but still enjoyed the chat caps if this thing really happened. But it fucking didn't.

they delete that kind of thing really aggressively in the past few years

Bullshit story based on a fake and gay bullshit thread made by trannies as "proof" of something.
YWNBAW

just when you thought things couldn't get any stoopider than
>these are muh pronouns
enter the latest clown world twist
>and i'm wearing these clothes
nigger i've got eyes, & the blind don't care
youtube.com/watch?v=vzbEIRKcsUQ

Attached: welcome aboard clown world - enjoy the ride.gif (1354x677, 316.77K)

help to them?
what are they mentally ill or something?

I was in the thread it was top kek.

Bullshit. And even if, the "feeling sad? castrate yourself" "help" deserves to be sabotaged.