A genuine great speech

If you don't listen with dumbfuck pollack ear buds on you'll realize he's spitting truths after truths. Unironically a genuine and valid attempt at pulling the country together. "You must not only love your country depending on if your party won and if your party lost you can't just say it's cheating" "I am not the president of blue or red united states, I am the president of the United states of America" class act. Also peep bidens approval ratings, up 9 points since July.

Attached: Screenshot_20220902-005959_YouTube.jpg (2400x1080, 728.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

courtlistener.com/docket/63184300/trump-v-clinton/?filed_after=&filed_before=&entry_gte=&entry_lte=&order_by=desc
youtube.com/watch?v=EyWZ66eCC1M
intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/report_volume5.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just do it.

Attached: 01988605-C712-40B3-BF49-409CF756D982.jpg (463x1024, 92.67K)

Just so you know OP his voters won't be spared either. Your next

Youre*

3 new documents filed today in the RICO case.
courtlistener.com/docket/63184300/trump-v-clinton/?filed_after=&filed_before=&entry_gte=&entry_lte=&order_by=desc

>genuine great speech
>Joe Biden
We made this one up.

Be sure to do this when you are dragged from your studio apartment.

I can’t tell if he wants to kill me or strip all my rights away. You can’t mention you agree with republicans without be called a racist, stupid, or extremist.
Democrats are installing a a dictatorship.
Democrat voters don’t even care.
If you don’t agree with every word , you are now a target

>You must not only love your country depending on if your party won and if your party lost you can't just say it's cheating

they're still promoting that trump cheated and that russia something not my president though?

>pulling the country together
>by filling it with shitskins who hate it

Here is a donkey who pretends to be an intelligent horse.

You will not do a goddamn thing and that's as certain as the sun coming up tomorrow. Absolutely nothing at all exept larp on pol. I know it, you know it, everybody knows it

>BELIEVE OUR CHEATING OR YOU ARE AN EXTREMIST NAZI
no.

Donkeys are more intelligent than horses

That's different, see cause it is real in their mind. Mueller is about to arrest Trump

To be fair, it's easy enough to just shoot them in the face in their own homes. Biden forgets to mention there isn't a F-15 or drones protecting blue soft targets like pic related.

Attached: proudliberalshotinface.jpg (831x1024, 113.28K)

Why are you c-tier shills so predictable in everything you do?

Hell is coming for you, kike.

Attached: Democrat Fag.png (900x900, 268.84K)

>"You must not only love your country depending on if your party won and if your party lost you can't just say it's cheating"
democrats spent 5 years on a hoax investigation because they couldn't cope with losing in 2016. Clinton to this day is still saying Russians hacked voting machines.

>you won't do a thing
>still hasn't codified roe v wade
Lel
This was pure preditor chum, and look at you feasting

Niggers

Attached: 1662084265373928.jpg (838x471, 404.45K)

Of course. It's rules for thee but not for me.

FPBP more than any other I’ve ever seen but sadly right wing pussies will still never do anything

šâgê

Attached: 2x7pye.jpg (898x500, 107.84K)

>he's spitting truths after truths
youtube.com/watch?v=EyWZ66eCC1M
>12:30
Hypocrite.

I literally just skipped to a random spot and he instantly shows himself and his party to be hypocrites.

Somehow...

Attached: 20220902_121600.jpg (1544x645, 118.44K)

"I litteraly just skipped to a random spot and it reinforced my retarded opinion"

Holy shit, how does any Democrat dare to be sanctimonious about respecting the results of an election, after what they did to Trump for 4 years?

I was starting to cool on Trump and look to DeSantis, but I’ll swim through shark infested waters to vote for him now. I want to kick the deep state and its leftist minions in the teeth as hard as I possibly can. I want to see Democrats jumping off bridges in despair, and seeking political asylum in Canada.

Total war is coming. I welcome it. The Left must be utterly destroyed, and the harshest measures taken to ensure it never rises again.

You're correct on that. The silly shit you hear on pol are nothing more than silly shit. It will never happen cause the average hard right person is braindead. No threat to anyone exept themselves

Joe Biden advanced gloriously "our style" democracy in legendary speech calling out rightist running dogs, advancing party 10,000 li in a single step.

I'll vote desantis unless I can vote for bernie

Remember when democrats claimed the russians literally hacked the election and then protested with not my president picket signs

How is it my opinion?

They called for violence numerous times while Trump was in office, user.

Stop projecting.

The funniest part of that was when senate Republicans agreed with them intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/report_volume5.pdf

>JOE BIDEN ON MODAFANIL READING FROM EARPIECE USING NAZI IMAGERY TO TALK ABOUT JEWISH PSYOP SLOGANS SO JEWS CAN CO-OPT BASED NAZI AESTHETIC THEIR FAGGOT KIKE RELATIVES IN ISRAEL ARE ALSO TRYING TO MOG IS BASED NOT EMBARRASSING CRINGE FAGGOT 2ND GRADE PSYOP
JOE BIDEN ON MODAFANIL READING FROM EARPIECE USING NAZI IMAGERY TO TALK ABOUT JEWISH PSYOP SLOGANS SO JEWS CAN CO-OPT BASED NAZI AESTHETIC THEIR FAGGOT KIKE RELATIVES IN ISRAEL ARE ALSO TRYING TO MOG IS BASED NOT EMBARRASSING CRINGE FAGGOT 2ND GRADE PSYOP
>JOE BIDEN ON MODAFANIL READING FROM EARPIECE USING NAZI IMAGERY TO TALK ABOUT JEWISH PSYOP SLOGANS SO JEWS CAN CO-OPT BASED NAZI AESTHETIC THEIR FAGGOT KIKE RELATIVES IN ISRAEL ARE ALSO TRYING TO MOG IS BASED NOT EMBARRASSING CRINGE FAGGOT 2ND GRADE PSYOP
JOE BIDEN ON MODAFANIL READING FROM EARPIECE USING NAZI IMAGERY TO TALK ABOUT JEWISH PSYOP SLOGANS SO JEWS CAN CO-OPT BASED NAZI AESTHETIC THEIR FAGGOT KIKE RELATIVES IN ISRAEL ARE ALSO TRYING TO MOG IS BASED NOT EMBARRASSING CRINGE FAGGOT 2ND GRADE PSYOP

FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS
>PEACEFUL TRANSITION OF POWER
DEMOCRACY
>FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS
PEACEFUL TRANSITION OF POWER
>DEMOCRACY
FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS
DEMOCRACY
FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS
democracy

>You must not only love your country depending on if your party won and if your party lost you can't just say it's cheating
You stupid niggers just spent six years trying to pin election rigging and collusion on Trump. You don't get to act magnanimous and pretend it never happened. I hope you like hearing gunfights in the middle of the night, because that's where we're going.

>senate Republicans
Neo-Conservatives that are in bed with your corrupt Democrat leaders that spend every waking moment trying to preserve the status quo that keeps them rich. You're trash.

Hello FBI, goodbye FBI

Attached: poster,504x498,f8f8f8-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg (600x600, 44.79K)