Well somebody sure did their opposition research!

Magatards/ptg triggered like never before! Holy shit! You gotta give it to team Biden though. They sure know how to play these low-IQ Magatards. Holy shit!
Now Magatards talking like civil war is imminent and the streets will soon be awash in blood.
Lmfao, I might fucking despise the left, but I sure as shit am going to enjoy watching these all-talk Magatards getting pwned and locked up for making threats in the coming weeks.
Imagine actually identifying with MAGA at this point in time, kek

Attached: screenshot-boards.4chan.org 2022-09-01 23-39-54-016.png (891x353, 155.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

courtlistener.com/docket/63184300/trump-v-clinton/?filed_after=&filed_before=&entry_gte=&entry_lte=&order_by=desc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>pwned

Attached: 70f.jpg (1092x1058, 80.79K)

Neck yourself, zippertits.

Attached: 5CA53394-0A13-4FC0-91B0-799C2EFEE50A.jpg (828x743, 381.06K)

3 new documents filed today in the RICO case.
courtlistener.com/docket/63184300/trump-v-clinton/?filed_after=&filed_before=&entry_gte=&entry_lte=&order_by=desc

Great thread, OP.

Attached: womens-black-white-dots-extreme-micro-g-string-thong-bikini-sexy-trending-swimsuit-B81-T36-1152-CN101S-F.jpg (1000x1600, 183.51K)

No matter how much you seethe, nothing will ever be funnier than this absolute failure. Please keep going this is awesome

Nahhh we are just being raided. Question is what are they burying or memoryholing?

>1pbtid
Let this thread die just like all their other shill threads.

>Someone is mad at your stupidity means you won
Yeah sure retard, what color is your bughatti?

Pfizer document drop imho

Shit man, did you really have to post a pic of your dad's chest to prove a point?

I'm not even a rightoid anymore but I hate you shills so fucking much.
Convos have been stifled into non existence on pol.
>muh SHAREBLUE
>muh BLUEWAVE
>muh KAVANAUGH
>muh ILHAN OMAR
>muh BASED PELOSI
>muh AOC JUICEY BOOTY
>muh DARK BRANDON

Looks Jewish. Kys coomer

>It's 1pbtid!!!!!
>Only 6 posts in
Imagine being such a giant jump-the-gun faggot you assume this only six posts in. Kekekeke, what a retard.

>hurr durrrrr if you make any topic udder dan wut I wunna discuss, den jew won of dem dare JDIF SHILLS. And BTW guyz, I use to be a rightoid, for reelz, Nocap niz, durrrr

Because literally every mass shill spammed topic is entirely low value political theater that means nothing in any kind of broader context.
There are no consequences for ignoring such autism but there are consequences for engaging it.

So why you saying "you shills" if you complaining about the same thing I'm pointing out

It was real in your mind.

OP is a scum sucking nigger faggot

GG Allin called, wants to know if he can use that as the title for his next track

peepeepoopoo