Listening to a trans person may do you some good

I'm a trans individual who has been on Any Forums for years. I've yet to see any definitive proof that anything which is largely accepted by the trans community is bad for them, and I'm here to address these issues.

Let's get a hot topic out of the way first: gender affirmation surgery is as necessary for individuals experiencing severe gender dysphoria as chemo would be for a cancer patient. Yes, some people still unfortunately kill themselves. But, every single person who undergoes surgery who doesnt is a person whose life is saved. It is not cosmetic, it is life saving.

Secondly, estrogen is not bad for your mind or body in any way as an assigned-at-birth male. There is zero scientific evidence that it is. This is baseless and only serves to scare people away from taking the medicine they need

Third: it can be "too late to change". I am 37 and I only began hrt 5 years ago. Within two years I was visually passing and now my voice sounds indistinguishable from any other woman's.

Finally, that it is bad for children to transition. Most children have no issue with this and think it's cool to know a trans individual. And giving children estrogen does in fact make it easier on them psychologically to go through their lives as a woman. There is zero evidence that any child has experienced adverse effects growing up compared to non-trans children.

I will talk to anyone about any of these things. I'm just sick of seeing baseless bullshit spewed about us on this board. Seeing that stuff early on in my transition made me think about some things I never want to think about again. And anyone who posts pictures of girls who are having trouble passing is participating in psychological abuse.

Attached: 1657579299411.jpg (608x1031, 117.52K)

After I took time off Any Forums and transitioned, I stopped being so hateful since I spent time to get the know the trans community. It was only then I realized how much Any Forumschuds use hate to bring others down to their level.

Attached: 1652134878172.jpg (599x494, 27.71K)

Yeah, but no matter how mentally ill you are, your bones tell the real story. When your parents bury you under your birth name and we dig up your bones, you're still going to be a boy! You'll also still be "Eric!" :)

HRTs cause cancer. I'm doing this for (You), not out of maliciousness.

>so hateful
>pol
>hateful
how retarded are you? this is a board of love
for the white race

if you just took pimozide, you wouldn't have to worry about any of it. Its highly treatable even for hentai addicts like yourself

tldr

Attached: 1652735917185.png (650x400, 60.14K)

All trannies should die. You are a malevolent disease and you target children.

I wish I could hear less from trannies. You fucks are all over the internet and infest everything like cockroaches

>I'm just sick of seeing baseless bullshit spewed about us on this board
Then shut the fuck up and stop spewing it faggot.

Nah I'd rather shove my hand up their ass and wreck their asshole

i dont believe in bullying trans people, i just think that stuff should not be taught to kids, should not allow adults to do that to their kids and they should have their mental health addressed and treated like body dysphoria.

you'll never be a real woman

Attached: 1612967669255.gif (290x280, 2.97M)

Anyone have the meme of Eren saying "I hate titans" then turns into titan. Then Chud saying "I hate trannies"?

Attached: 1660772006495400.jpg (1280x3470, 490.85K)

ok groomer

Attached: original.jpg (1200x741, 60.06K)

Sure what ever you say

Attached: 1658755461831886m.jpg (831x1024, 101.54K)

If you think you need GRS just to survive, you are in fact suffering from a mental illness. Regardless of whatever gender you perceive yourself to be your life shouldn't hinge on surgery. There's plenty of people who aren't happy with the bodies they're in and they get through life. Your post just outs trans as the mentally weak people they truly are.

Everything about your post just reads as pure rhetoric from a judeo-brainwashed mind.

I feel if I was Trans and either had a salami stitched to my groin or a stinky hole drilled where my balls once were, I wouldn't feel like I'd transitioned, I'd feel like some pastiche, franken-mockery of the sex I'm trying to be. Is anyone fooled by these "genitals"?

>Within two years I was visually passing and now my voice sounds indistinguishable from any other woman's.
No. People just find you so revolting and frankly downright abominable so that they avoid all conflict (and thus, longer engagement) with you. You say estrogen isn’t bad for your brain, yet you’re fully delusional like most actual women.

Stay away from children you frwak

Attached: Screenshot_20220901-232522_Chrome.jpg (1080x2070, 1.49M)

We love the white race. We love societal stability. We love children being raised properly & not duped into destroying their natural development. We love taxes being managed responsibly. We love freedom. We love our rights to free expression. We love our rights to defend ourselves from tyranny. We love bodily autonomy & freedom from coerced injections of dangerous experimental substances. You claim that we are people of hate. You have been misinformed.

OK Groomer

Being tranny is a roleplay game. No matter how good you act like a woman, you are an actor.

I just came in here say that I can't remember what the name of the tranny in op's pic is, but I would love her and cherish her tenderly as I split open her butthole with my dick. Shame that trannies that look at good as her are 1 in a million. I might be ok with them if they actually looked like women.

This board is for politics faggot, go back.

Attached: AIDS.jpg (500x454, 76.33K)

Fuck outta here Kayla you're embarassing yourself

Attached: 1658778464303993.jpg (642x856, 136.21K)

YWNBAW