Your problem

Your problem is you still post, talk about or reference politicians and presidents as if they are important or you idolize them. The proper way to ensure democracy is to ignore every, single, thing a politician says and make sure they are aware that they are nothing to the masses. They are not leaders, they are not important to democracy. They are completely irrelevant, so please do democracy a service and stop giving these false idols attention and power. Otherwise youve fallen for the trap and are giving them power solely based off of your attention.

Attached: 73D153D4-8BCA-4444-A6E1-244F40827EB6.png (259x194, 17.41K)

Thank you. But please acknowledge that it is Jesus Christ after all, stalling about. Surely you are upset about this lag, too?

I fucking hate democracy. It is implied violence, mob rule and does not belong in a polite society.

Jesus is with all of us. The only ones lagging are ourselves. Willingly giving control to people we dont know.

Underestimating the potential and kindness of a modern culture is denying your own evolution.

I ignored them for the better part of 2 years. What happened? Nothing. I don't intend to blame Jesus for my misfortunes but it sure would be nice to have a personal intercendiary angel like Abaraham had before the sacrifice of Isaac, wouldn't it?

Yes that would be nice, but self assertion is an evolutionary process that can not be gifted by angels or God

Doesn't change the fact that kindness is not cultured by MSM propaganda to any degree of effectiveness. The same assholes want you to think grooming kids to be trans is ok. It's not.

>intercendiary
Intermediary*

If I may argue, the 12 apostles were gifted complete self assertion after Christs resurrection through the gift of the Holy Ghost [and gift of many languages + tongues + abilities to go along with it, remind you] . Without said event, they would not have been able to spread far and wide with such vigor. They were completely devoid of faith.

>spread far and wide with such vigor.
Ah dang it, that's what she said.
spread the gospel globally*

Listening to other people instead of your heart is the problem. Learn to ignore those who attempt to issue you, commands. Self assertion isnt always kind either, but a culture based around kindness and forgiveness instead of greed and servitude is a necessity, however it must be achieved.

They were children as was the rest of the world, still are. Children should be ok with being children.

>The proper way to ensure democracy is to ignore

cool story bro, we live in a
constitutionally limited republic
NOT A FUCKING DEMOCRACY IDIOT.

2000mules.com proved biden was installed by
his employer china to destroy america.

Attached: 1603947488849s.jpg (250x246, 8.32K)

I am going to have to agree to disagree on your implication here. It is said we are to become like little children to enter heaven.

We live how and where we damn well please without double-speech or a label.

It is how you are already

Great, now give me my e-z p-z apostle hacks.

Ok this is based.

Youre on track.

So it's just a Law of Attraction thing? Been there done that. It shouldn't be so hard.

>ensure democracy
ensuring democracy is what got us here. is it too much to ask that we get a totalitarian that doesn't advocate the mutilation and/or sexualization of children? declare as many wars as you want, ffs, just stop pretending that boys can become girls.

Humanity is flawed and corrupted and not to be trusted

I listen to my heart just fine.
>a culture based around kindness and forgiveness
is ALWAYS taken advantage of in every case by greedy servants except one.
In the cases where those who have actually been wronged do not seek relief within the law,
it is because those victims no longer have confidence in ANY venue of law.
Ergo, the case against forgiveness is made by the people doing wrong and gaining protection of the law.
Also, the case against forgetfulness is made by the victims of NGO sponsored violence against them.

That would assume you have control over attracting forces. You do not.

Seems that way, put that out of your mind and focus on the clear skies. So long as those illusions dont influence your actions then they are but a distant un-approaching threat.