Black people are moving back to Africa and they LOVE IT there!

Spread the news:
youtube.com/watch?v=XDGl6uaAp2Q

Attached: silverback.jpg (220x222, 4.84K)

Xi in black...

that suburb looks pretty nice ngl, those houses are pretty spacious and big so that's a positive.

I liked this channel a lot.

Dude made some nice videos about China and now about Africa.

American blacks are weirdos though. They will never mix with local blacks, like Liberia. I wonder what happened to the original settlers.

Moves to the part of Africa whites built

>I wonder what happened to the original settlers.
Their regime was toppled by the natives, who after gaining power plunged the country into two devastating civil wars.

If this info caught wind within the black communities of America, this could start a mass exodus. Would be great for everyone I think!

Yeah true, I've heard it a million times from actual black but Africans hate American niggers just as much as we do.

so what about yt fuck off and back to europe ?

>flag
post bussy

if niggers vanished from the planet, what sector of society would suffer?

Jews mostly. One less group to weaponize.

the white would poorer because they can't exploit from them anymore , not only africans but whites relies on other races to feed them in energy , food and cheapshit like electronics and gadgets while their entire economy is just serving coffee and unproductive sector like financial

Gee Mgumbo two civil wars?

looks comfy

seethe darkie
>And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith Yahweh, Israel is my son, even my firstborn
>And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of Man.

Attached: 1636202798590.jpg (1297x993, 423.24K)

Kek

good
no that looks like you monkey

Attached: 198279edc4b3d878c411c4246dd9b64c.jpg (540x365, 24.07K)

Funny story. When I was a little twat I had to go to Africa with my church to build houses. We had 1 “nigger” kid in the group that clearly didn’t belong. He was a rude asshole and had no place with a Christian group. Well we are over there building houses, he is acting like a nigger, being loud and rude and lazy. These 3 older (like 40) black men come up to him and start telling him to stop acting like a nigger. He gets mad at them trying to call them racist! They tell him blacks in North America are NOT Africans… they are animals and don’t belong in Africa and he isnt welcome hahaha. The people in the poor black town kicked a nigger out of their village for acting like a nigger! He flew home the next day. Never saw him around church again. This was early 2000s. Grew out of that shit now thankfully.

We can ship your brown ass there for free, fucking poo.

Niggers always talk shit about Africa after actually going there

>I wonder what happened to the original settlers.
AIDS, ebola, and cannibalism

Prison industrial complex

Attached: hallelujah.jpg (470x294, 30.57K)