#PedoHitler is trending on Twitter

Fucking kek, this infamous speech backfired on him HARD! The Dems seriously fucked up now, and November is right around the corner!

Attached: 1662083369547043.png (1777x922, 1.15M)

Let's get Antiwhite Fascism trending on Twitter.

>he thinks there are still elections

Attached: palpatine.png (1170x1775, 966.18K)

oy vey hitler bad!

This was like Hillary's "deplorables" speech on a bad batch of acid. The backfire of this will be in history books holy fuck did they fuck up

The frailty and weakness of the shilling is proof positive that they don't even know how to spin this. There is nothing positive to say about it

Someone get me Ron Klain's number. I have an idea for Joes next speech.

Attached: Joes Next Speech.jpg (1868x1117, 202.48K)

#pedohitler

Lmao !
There is no denying he at the very least is a kid sniffer

Attached: 528E2097-C0E4-4CA2-B1E3-8036B6599FB3.jpg (500x500, 38.61K)

just make it fascism instead.

fascism is a method, a system, not some ideology.

This appears to be the image they've given to bots to spam on Twitter as a counter-measure. You can see it posted like 5-6 times in reply to every tweet using "#pedohitler"

Attached: FbngfQyVQAIzTdM.jpg (2048x1535, 430.26K)

I missed the speech, can I get a QRD and why is the pic in is being meme'd so hard?

Still small in comparison to the Democrat list. Both sides have detestable child fuckers that need to face the wall but one side is definitely worse if you want to measure it objectively.

>The Dems seriously fucked up now, and November is right around the corner!

LET'S GOOOOOO. WE'RE GONNA VOOOOOOOOT HARDER THAN EVER, FELLOW PEDES

6 million btw

except the floating words, the pic is not a meme but 100% real
the whole speech looked like that red color and all
unbelievable
picrel is qrd

Attached: 1662078629766923.png (711x875, 174.71K)

Weird fucking world where we compare Biden to Hitler.Hitler? Would’ve made more sense to say Stalin. Retards, it just looks ridiculous and makes the right look like conspiracy tards lmao

It’s not wrong, funny that some of you would rather elect an actual pedophile over a democrat lmao

Bidens staff is infected with picrel. you think they know the difference?

Attached: fag.jpg (425x632, 32.93K)

Fascism would destroy these leftist kikes you retard

thank you user

Why are both sides so fucking stupid that everything they dislike is Hitler? How have jews mind fucked people this hard?