In short you people are amateurs

time.com/6210117/hate-speech-social-media-zainichi-japan/

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-02 at 11-24-02 Online Platforms Are Missing a Brutal Wave of Hate Speech in Japan.png (732x757, 445.38K)

based japs

>The suspect said that the purpose of the attack was to make Koreans afraid to live in Japan. According to media reports, he was radicalized by reading anti-Korean comments that had been posted by readers of Yahoo! News Japan and one of his motives was to earn notoriety among those users.
total bullshit, japanese authorities don't allow prisoners to talk beyond their prison cell, if he wanted that notoriety it's the last thing they'd let him have, i suspect this is a smokescreen for something else
like that lad who shot abe, big doubt it had anything to do with religious fruitcake types, he was probably just trying to remind the world politicians are squishy meat-sacks that can die/be killed as can any man

The more laws they bring in to protect civies from "hate speech" the more hate speech will rise. Why can't people just learn to look away from the screen.

Japan needs refugees immediately

>Online Platforms Like Twitter are Missing an Opportunity to Further Erode Free Speech by Making Shit Up

ftfy

>Japan needs refugees immediately
They already have em, therefore, the hate speech increase.

Twitter is transitioning.. :D

what's wrong with wanting to live with only the people of your ilk??

I truly lost respect for Japan. They hate Korea and the rest of Asia. Meanwhile they suck up nonstop to the country and white folk that nuked them. Korea is arguably better than them at everything other than games consoles and anime right now. They think they are honorary imperialist whites when america just sees them as asexual chinchin nerds and yellow whore women.

This is how deranged globohomo is, they will scour the earth for any people using any mechanism of dissent. Because if one person or people can do it, so can the rest.

Globohomo will lose, their narrative is already dead.

>Japs
>white men fucking our women is perfectly okay
>nigger saying hi to our women
>omg this is nort accetrable
What type of cuckery is this?

true true. but the real reason is because of american gaijin influence

Attached: japan gaijin occupation goes woke for ukraine.jpg (1170x1701, 1.1M)

Niggers are universally hated. that's why. yet american liberals are the only ones that like them

Attached: the absolute state of amerimutts they kneel for niggers that dont care about them.webm (1160x710, 2.93M)

They don’t like them either kek it’s all for internet points

Based indeed

Attached: IMG_20200710_140554_403.jpg (720x1280, 150.79K)

if this was the message for ukranians, they'd do it in Ukrainian. This was the message for westerners.

>Brack peaperl.

Meanwhile Japanese people playing American games get banned for saying "nigeru," or run away in Japanese.

Niggers are disgusting. I don’t see anything wrong with this. I wouldn’t feel physical disgust if I saw a JMWF couple, like I imagine most Japanese men don’t feel disgust when they see a WMJF couple. Niggers though? That’s bestiality.

Laws? No laws, they just make Twitter do it through public pressure.

> Waaaaaaah miscegenation with asiatics is bAsEd

Off yourself already you pathetic muttoid.

Attached: the-amerimutt.png (638x702, 34.81K)

having gone on japanese internet, there is less racism (though some of that is just that race is less often brought up) and pro-terrorist shit but a lot more hatred of koreans (even on like the equivalent of reddit foid groups) and a lot more hatred of women on the male side than Any Forums. its kind of boring though cause the comments are even more low effort than Any Forums

Time is Jewspeak central

Attached: 20220827_204650.jpg (530x702, 107.47K)

Gaijinism is a really huge problem in japan. americans need to gtfo of that nation.

Attached: american gaijin scum infiltrate japan and bring multiculturalism and ruin their nation.jpg (2048x1365, 1.28M)

Koreans have no identity, soul or culture. They either LARP as Soviets or larp as Americans.

You are an invented person, nothing more. At least the Japanese has some originality.