DESTROYS YOUR POLITICS

a reminder the right wing cannot condone nor cope with psychedelics and entheogens because it shatters ego fantasies and reveals the full spectrum of the human condition and consciousness which their politics cannot encompass. “Are You Experienced” is a binary Truth and epistemologically inarguable: they cannot conceive, much less understand, because they are not.

Attached: 5804DF05-3A79-4FBD-A2ED-5569E57C3716.jpg (838x844, 80.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rJ8ioyxS3NY?t=681
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Psychotic murderers are part of the full spectrum of human experience. How do you cope with that? The human is an animal capable of being trained to do anything, to anyone, with enough time and know how. Look at what Manson did with his knowledge of psyches.

It turns you into a raving lunatic for a few hours. It doesnt reveal anything profound. Just weird thoughts that go away when the toxin wears off

>...hich their politics cannot encompass.
but you just did

If that's all you got from using psychedelics then you must have a double digit IQ.

This should have been a gif

Attached: pepehasseensomeshit.gif (256x256, 233.72K)

If you're trying to tell me that I have to lick nigger feet and cut my kids dick off or I'm not enlightened then fucking kill yourself.

you're literally poisoning yourself, retard

LSD MADE ME REALIZE NIGGERS ARE NOT HUMAN

IF YOU CAN'T TELL NIGGERS ARE JUNGLE APE RAPE BABIES ON LSD, YOU MUST BE JEWISH

Attached: DNAConfirmed.png (580x5424, 1.34M)

Authoritarians can't handle psychs.
Right-wingers can - look at Ernst Junger.

NOOO ACID IS SUPPOSED TO MAKE YOU A GAY HIPPIE COMMIE

lol FACTS kek

normies itt will seethe

Attached: C0EB3C68-1894-41B4-ABB5-A1C0EDDC1ABE.jpg (448x487, 67.24K)

hard disagree. try listening to the mormon choir sing O Shenandoah while tripping, and you'll understand just how wrong you are.

low iq confirmed

you sure? because it enhanced my politics.

>the right wing cannot condone nor cope with psychedelics and entheogens
Oh I've done my fair share of trip back in the day.
I just dislike leechy leftoids that can't economics.

Attached: molly monero.jpg (1600x1600, 245.29K)

I've taken a lot more psychedelics than you have and I'll be happy to give you the rope faggot.

Niggers are demons and psychedelics are the gateway to false knowledge and demons. Kys satanic niggerlover

talking shit doesn't work here.

Shrooms made me question my politics and I've been trying really hard to keep my right wing way of thinking. I feel like if I lose it, I will give into being a liberal/leftist and lose my personality.
I understand liberal ideas more now but I disagree with them because they are just a bunch of fantasy thinking ideas. I've been redpilled enough and that is why I haven't gave in.

>raving lunatic
gj outing yourself as a retarded zoomer
only certified faggots waste good psychedelics on raves

>enlightenment can be purchased for $5 a tab
kek'd

You shouldn't abuse religious ceremonial items.

I love psychedelics. I am as right wing as it gets. Your blabbering nonsense says nothing about psychedelics other than the fact that they cannot turn an NPC leaf faggot into an actual human being. Like most things of value, you get out what you put in. If you have nothing to put in, you will get nothing out. A faggot on this plane of existence will be a faggot on others. As above, so below.

>1pbtid
>"canadian"
let it die

You're retarded op, I've done tons of LSD, Shrooms, DMT, 2C-b, ketamine and more and I hate anyone who isn't white. Death to the kikes and niggers.

First time I came here I was on shrooms all hyped up to troll le ebil Nazis. Within two minutes I was doubled over laughing at how right these guys were about everything. And how arrogant I was about viewpoints that I held that weren't even my own, how I walked around parroting other peoples opinions literally just because they were on TV; my thought process being if you disagreed with me you were also disagreeing with famous douche X and there's no way famous douche X is wrong. So kys OP

Actually retarded lmao

LSD and hippie "culture" was promoted if not created by the cia and mind-bombed druggie retards cannot conceive, much less understand this

Correct, it's just the drugs stirring up all the shit already floating around in your head. See this libtard who took a 1000ug and got raped by white supremacists in his minds eye:
>youtu.be/rJ8ioyxS3NY?t=681