Assuming this was on purpose, do Democrats WANT to lose the midterms?

Assuming this was on purpose, do Democrats WANT to lose the midterms?

Biden got more popular the LESS he spoke. Now he finally comes out of the woodwork again only to give a speech against a shadowy red backdrop out of HELL?

This is the WORST game of optics I've ever seen played in the history of American politics. Only the looniest of internet boomer democrats are gonna pretend this is a "win" for "dark brandon"- independents are gonna be scared shitless and Republicans are going to be riled up more than ever.

Attached: FbnMyi9XoAASo_I.jpg (1366x2048, 178.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/1565512389159706632
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is outing himself as a Nazi. One party state. Democrats always been the Nazi party. Republicans are the ones always on the right side in history.

i think they are just easing the mask off
and i dont expect elections are something they are particularly worried about going forward

Attached: palpatine.png (1170x1773, 1.46M)

>a shadowy red backdrop out of HELL
Good lord you are a coward

That picture is darkened and narrow. Whoever chose the red for behind Biden was retarded, should have put the blue in the middle.

Attached: libertyhall.png (760x567, 810.67K)

He's doing this because his administration knows it's a last ditch effort to get anyone to vote for democrats in November. Just blatant threats and begging. It's over for democrats I'm November, they're fucked.

Attached: 1618340504831m.jpg (1024x723, 61.87K)

>I AM THE SENATE

I don't think you know what "right side of history" means, boomer.

I'm an independent who voted for Trump in 2016 and I agreed wholeheartedly with his speech. Even though I hate democrats and trannies, miga retards are even worse.

>shadowy red backdrop out of HELL?
They literally darkened that photo a fuck ton to make the red look spooky, again see . Also stop being a cuck coward afraid of a fucking color. God damn I hate leafs.

The point is to get Republicans riled up just enough to participate electorally since if they stop voting then the Democrats will just win again and prove the MAGA self-fulfilling prophecy that "democracy doesn't exist" and "there is no political solution"

Ey bro I'm using the lens of political optics not whether or not I personally like it or not. Considering most of the general public operate based on pure emotion, this imagery will only inspire FEAR and DREAD.

>IT'S JUST A COLOR YOU SCHIZO, LOOK BLUE!

Take a look at pic related.

Attached: biden.jpg (582x327, 39.11K)

doubt

How does he look?

Attached: F09E950E-5C1E-490E-8F72-7A123A069D7D.jpg (1157x665, 460.21K)

Yeah basically what I'm saying is I'm scared of a color, excellent deduction.

LOL. Biden's team = retarded.

Lol kys cuck

This. The salt has been way better than 2016

this, sadly.
Thats the problem with America, you have the democrats who are fucking idiots, against the republicans who are fucking evil

Big assumption, I bet it was like that one scene in The Thick of It when the politician lady stands in front of a 'bent' poster

check this out lmfao
someone needs to scrape this video off of twitter with the sound
twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/1565512389159706632

Attached: KVK8N0TG99U4.jpg (875x1341, 67.67K)

This is pretty scary now.

NO you didnt