Andrew tate was the closest thing to The return of Christ on Earth

We are FUCKED now that he is deplatformed from youtube and instagram. whores and weak beta males are rejoicing and will collapse the USA in the coming decades and the hardened men in the middle east + china will conquer the usa. It is actually over this time for us boyos. Thank you all for your effort to save western civilization, but the war is loss.

Attached: lmfao.png (607x604, 345.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@redicetv:1/no-go-zone-omicron-booster-time-nottinghillcarnival-a-glimpse-of-the-future:9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Quadroons YWNBH.

tater tots are pathetic

BUY AN AD

Hey,
Basically I'm just gonna take pay $49/mo (for Hustler University!!)
I know, ugh
Sorry!!!
I'm just not going to pay $49/mo is all!
HAHAHAHAHAHA
It's just that,
I'm not paying $49/mo for Tate University

This guy didn't exist on the media a few months back and suddenly he's being hyped up like crazy while he's radicalising young boys into treating other people like shit, advocating violence, but it's all goodie because he's a well subsidized mossad agent.

lol watch the opening of this red stream, he gets absolutely butt raped odysee.com/@redicetv:1/no-go-zone-omicron-booster-time-nottinghillcarnival-a-glimpse-of-the-future:9

Well, shit fire. Now what do we do?

Now I'm really gonna ignore him

>4:32:26
WEW

Attached: 1641420461072.gif (400x225, 2.36M)

Great thread, OP.

Attached: 1615786340_74-p-golie-pari-v-dushe-erotika-82.jpg (1412x2126, 457.88K)

Wait so Jesus also ran an MLM where people had the rights to use his content as an affiliate in order to get people to sign up for his MLM?

What color is your Bugatti?

I don't have a car.

That color you get when you pretend you were deplatformed for red pilling people when it was really because you were breaking the platforms rules by getting your affiliates to repost your content over and over.

>doing it for free

Attached: 1571449545371.png (411x418, 350.17K)

Andrew Tate for WORLD leader.

go suck his dick somewhere else, shill

Mad gay thread OP.

Attached: 1AD1AACE-509A-498D-9971-E004EAA4250D.jpg (576x1024, 79.17K)

>Americans worship another nigger

You taking that Bugatti with you when you die?

Why does Any Forums support twitter feminists on literally every issue and against any opponent..?