BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He just whined about people not in power and regurgitated the nonsensical talking points and buzzwords the uniparty keeps putting out. What a waste of a prime time address

Attached: 1662078450640156.png (599x292, 48.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mviser/status/1565493461889028099
youtu.be/mDBM8lwVmQo
twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1565494907703271424
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no way this is real lmao

democracy is a jewish dogwhistle

I watched on reuters

no shit. Ima watch press yo luck

literally who?

DEATH TO AMERICA

Attached: 52353253.png (500x309, 13.93K)

The fact a sitting president is openly saying what he did, set a very bad precedent though.

Okay be honest. What was wrong with it?

Attached: vkr13.jpg (400x388, 70.27K)

It’s over

Attached: D201B58D-5A9B-4125-AE90-29DCC8532F12.jpg (1485x1935, 285.87K)

They really did at least on satellite. Fox had college football lel

what a fucking waste of time

twitter.com/mviser/status/1565493461889028099

Where's the kaboom?
There was supposed to be an America-shattering Kaboom!

no one cares you stupid fucking faggot

The ABC one is correct, so is the NBC one.
And the local FOX affiliate near me is playing college football.

Attached: 1650058922419.jpg (850x400, 76.88K)

boring lol lmao

Didn’t watch because I was hanging out with my kids after not seeing them all day. What did he say?

was not on a single local tv channel

BIDEN QUICK
JACK OFF LIVE ON AIR
WE NEED THOSE RATINGS

There was no deliverable, and all he did was repeat fake and gay talking points, buzzwords, and meaningless slogans that only his farthest left and most NPC base even care about.

>young sheldon
who the fuck watches that shit

after dew consideration

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: D90E1709-E27A-4788-A701-1B34F8A54F71.png (1200x833, 125.43K)

There's a deeper issue of the potus being treated as a figurehead. Media did this to trump too.

Boomers.

>81 million votes

Even Fox News had Tucker's normal intro segment lmfao.
Did only CNN and MSNBC take it full? what a waste of amphetamines

It's not normal to air cringy midterm campaign rallies.
Such be illegal use of tax payer funds. Hatch violation

this can't be serious. I was sure the entire nation would tune in to hear about ma threats to demacracy.

>orange man mad
>look at all these great things we did
>lists some shit that would make a country slightly better than africa

I'd rather watch QVC than a Biden speech.

Hey the knife guys are great

Junta incoming with banning of all secession parties and no more voting.
You faggots ready?

Attached: 1661466644883907.png (384x390, 209.74K)

That speech was pure fear. Normies are not thinking about jan 6 or election fraud but Joe wants to defend his legitimacy because something is about to break. Probably on the 15th

Lmao lol....... good faggot is so hated the free stations won’t even play his prime time speech and only twatter bits will spread his message. His target audience doesn’t even have cable or antennas and just watch Netflix or some other streaming service.... stupid pedo doesn’t even know his own audience , however this could just be a mkultra message to work up some faggot to go to arms

Well yeah, the networks know it’s a bad look so they’re burying it.

how many people were actually on the whitehouse youtube stream? last i checked it was 20k

What did the dumb nigger say?

omg did he really go with the db theme?

Attached: DARKBRANDON.png (881x512, 151.37K)

They're trying so hard for the "Dark Brandon" image. It's fucking sad lol.

il miglior fabbro

That's not how it was shilled and advertised. It was advertised as a "prime time speech on the soul of the nation", yet it did turn out just to be a cringe midterm rally.

Ur mom did ha

Looks like it peaked about 22k

>I'd rather watch QVC than a Biden speech.
This but unironically
youtu.be/mDBM8lwVmQo

Insert "Nothing to see here please disperse" meme KEK

He's fucking shitting over the NH election, a hidden revolution is happening there and yet he knows he lost that state to secession.

He sounded like the villain from V for Vendetta except he's a Democrat.

So we should definitely be watching this.

Link?

>election fraud but Joe wants to defend his legitimacy because something is about to break
That actually stunned me. Why the fuck was he so focus on the POSSIBILITY of the election being overturned? Why would he keep going on about that?

OP’s pic proves this is just bait for right wingers

lowest level psychological manipulation, spew happy words and call opposition terrorists

Based Young Sheldon aficionados.

Attached: 1605026710182.jpg (400x386, 24.8K)

I think dark Brandon is lit

Attached: 1660360587376225m.jpg (554x1024, 67.03K)

>2nd rate TV shows more watched than the State of the Nation
Oh no, no no HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fuck joe biden. all through it. I cant see him without thinking of dictators or some third world shit hole. twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1565494907703271424

Probably the same retards watching tv

He just called Trump and his supporters enemies of democracy and enemies of the constitution. He's demonizing them to either get votes or shed blood. That speech was shocking if your IQ is above 100.

QRD?

No it's bait for his base. The right was expecting something insane but got the same tired talking points.

It sounded like it was written for a movie villain propaganda speech, I feel like i'm taking crazy pills when people ignore this shit.

They’re so pathetic they reuse years old memes and pretend they came up with it

More people watched tim pool watch the speech than watched the speech itself

He's done that before. And him and his allies repeatedly do it every day. It's not shocking if you're paying attention.
What would've been shocking would be if he said he'd do something or enacted something.

my mom :-/

this.
they seem jumpy.
like they're really scared of something.
they aren't scared of maga, not by a long shot, but something is chasing them/
it's like in the movies where the school bully gets cigarette burned by his stepdad and then goes to beat up the fat kid out of stress.
i suspect this card is being played

Attached: interesting times.jpg (457x664, 77.98K)

I'll give you a hint. Its a Republic, not a democracy.

GOP took over by lolberts, suddenly lolberts become very radical and now planning on concentrating there to secede. Bad news it's working and Biden is fucking breaking down. Even the NH Governor is freaking out

Attached: 1661496165303743.png (719x571, 252.61K)

lolberts in NH think they matter.

I have patterning recognition like Michael
NO WAMMIES

this us the same president packing Putin's pockets with oil money by means of american consumption. not much is shocking from these comrades anymore

>No it's bait for his base
His base are boomers who watch cable from 6-11
You’re wrong

Yea, the meme, but I don't think they understand why it's so funny.. They think they have a "God Emperor" situation on their hands when Dark Brandon was created due to his own blatant incompetency and wanton authoritarianism, not a love and passion for this nation.

Attached: Have You Seen This Man.jpg (768x1024, 130.77K)

yo mama dumb

literally no one watches abc/nbc/fox except for your grandma, of course they're not going to show it lmao.

I hope these the cool chris Cantwell type lolberts not the Aleppo guy

Democracy. Thank you.

I told you those faggots wouldn't do shit

>lol lmao don't worry this totally isn't apart of and grand scheme or anything he just claimed that people who support trump are terrorists silly!

>getting this worked up over internet maymays
lmao

Attached: 52e.jpg (680x556, 33.39K)

>His base are boomers who watch cable from 6-11
This was only on MSNBC and CNN lol

Attached: 316642667-aldous-huxley-on-propaganda-460x550.jpg (460x550, 64.99K)

These are the types who want to fucking throw out communists from helicopters and ban trannie dragshows.

Attached: file.png (797x832, 52.05K)

proof that corporations are in charge

>mfw the democrats shit the bed in the mid terms

Attached: 311C0044-219A-4145-9F5B-A4487EFB8CB5.jpg (1501x1484, 164.8K)

>he just claimed
He's done it before wtf are you going on about, nothing he said was new

Look on the right side, he still has a chance of beating Rings of Power.

>probably on the 15th
>todays the first
I see what you did there.
Very subtle.
10/10

>the red lights
What did they mean by this?

Attached: Bunny_ben.PNG.png (425x392, 275.71K)

That is why it wasn’t aired. The symbolism was important and they have so many segments for propaganda from that speech. How many times did he say democracy? They need that word for their hypnosis. They will edit the speech and feed it through the appropriate channels. It would be a danger to our democracy if enough cattle saw the raw footage.

Attached: 3AD5B348-958C-41B7-95C5-257B80975EBA.jpg (750x826, 128.37K)

>shitting over the NH election
I hope. Suddenly the Rs are supposed to lose the senate for some reason. Pretty frustrating when you see braindead retards like Fetterman cheered on by PAfags.

Attached: 1660227116855526.png (860x1471, 570.37K)

Darkest Brandon is forgotten

YOUNG SHELDON CHADS... WE DID IT AGAIN!

two. more. weeks.

>corporations are in charge
corporations are currently held hostage by the major stock investment firms. money is still in charge and the foreign mafia found out how to exploit it through the stock market. Apple folds is these investment firms pull out right now

Wahoo!

>its nothing new guys I swear its totally normal to dehumanizing fellow voting citizens on live television repeatedly! Super normal!

Are you slow?
If zog wanted to capture Biden’s base then it wouldn’t only be played on cnn and msnbc who have no choice but to play it.
It’s fodder for right wingers to get worked up over and do a terrorisms

>retards like Fetterman cheered on by PAfags.
I know a lot of people in PA that hate Oz, but will vote for him anyway just because they hate Fetterman more.
Trump legitimately picked the most unlikable person he could've for a PA senate race.

They should start by genociding anyone that attends next years pork fest

MAGA bad, ORANGE MAN WORSE THAN BAD. basically everyone here is now a domestic terrorist and expect a no knock from the glowniggers so they can prevent MAGA violence

He is a figurehead though.

His base is the far left, the middle can be persuaded either way. A bunch of those disgusting boomers who support biden voted for Trump in 2016

>DEATH TO AMERICA
I hope your entire family dies of covid

retard take. He's using it so they can lock up any ORANGE MAN WORSE THAN BAD without trial under the patriot act.
they won't have to cheat the next election if all their opponents are in FEMA camp

Attached: 2596.jpg (397x750, 38.04K)

Nice try glownigger