Six Flags CEO bans black teens from park

Safe to say that Six Flags will be entering a new era of prosperity? How can we push #SixFlagsSoSegregated so that it can be a spot for white teens and families to enjoy themselves again? I think if they raise the prices and can guarantee that it will ensure a No Nigger Zone, people would pay.

>original story for reference

>Six Flags revealed it has shed nearly 2 million customers during the past year, a drop that came partly because of an initiative to weed out “rowdy teenagers,” according to the company’s CEO.

>“So, we only got the discounter or we became a day care center for teenagers,” Bassoul said. “It was a cheap day care center for teenagers during breaks and the summers.”

>In response, Six Flags has been hiking prices to reduce the numbers of “rowdy teenagers running around,” he added.

nypost.com/2022/08/11/six-flags-ceo-we-became-a-cheap-day-care-center-for-teenagers/amp/

Article is full of pictures and previous stories about niggers niggering it up

Attached: C74F60F5-5FE7-4425-A39D-1B71BE687976.jpg (750x1020, 307.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Scn27jRPKPQ
nbcdfw.com/news/local/1-arrested-in-fight-outside-six-flags-over-texas-police/2739756/?amp=1
rochesterfirst.com/crime/police/3-shot-at-six-flags-great-america-in-gurnee/amp/
youtu.be/V5cegW7M9oI
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5568757/Blac-Chyna-filmed-getting-fight-Six-Flags.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/Scn27jRPKPQ
nbcdfw.com/news/local/1-arrested-in-fight-outside-six-flags-over-texas-police/2739756/?amp=1
rochesterfirst.com/crime/police/3-shot-at-six-flags-great-america-in-gurnee/amp/
youtu.be/V5cegW7M9oI
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5568757/Blac-Chyna-filmed-getting-fight-Six-Flags.html

Attached: A33DDFD2-A5FE-45CB-9829-652F05694649.jpg (750x999, 524.02K)

its funny how blacks think them boycotting something is a negative. any company serving them is losing money no doubt about it.

Attached: rosita-maracas.png (1091x967, 701.4K)

If they dont like it they should make their own theme park

Boy do I just LOVE paying higher prices to keep niggers away! $800k for a starter townhouse? As long as there's no niggers! In fact, as long as I can afford it, feel free to import and breed even MORE niggers! It just means a reduced supply of no-nigger land and no-nigger parks, which means my property values increase!

>typed in “black theme park” into Google just to see if some groid took out a loan to start Wakanda land
>first result: six flags over Texas

Kek’d audibly

I would spend $500 a day to take my family to a non white free amusement park

Meds. NOW

I am done generally. I feel how hated I am everywhere I go. I feel it so intensely. Not planning on going anywhere. But yeah, my last two amusement park outings were diversity hell. Theyre so fucking loud, obnoxious, rude and hostile I cant be around them in groups.

I worked at an amusement park once. Even back then people treated it like a daycare. Only good part of the job was seeing the exotic animals up close in the backpaths

Imagine just one day without niggers and how great that would be

Attached: B8827899-AAE7-4B4D-B5D2-3788FE0E220C.gif (142x113, 2.68M)

That’s basically what Disneyland is. It’s so expensive now ($150 per ticket) that it’s nigger free. Any blacks in the park are high income and nit nigger trash.

Inb4> Disney media is pozzed, but the parks are still mostly based

Based. Six flags was Mexico last time I was there.

Nobody likes niggers.

I work in property management and this is literally why malls died. Gangs of “youths” would wander around the air-conditioned common areas all day long, fucking around and scaring the huwite women. It sucks, I thought the mall was magical as a kid back in the late-90s-early 2000s

>day care center for teenagers
wut?

I'd call them 'arcades', back in the day.

i've seen it first hand at Six Flags. they offer a season pass with an included dining pass that guarantees you like a meal every day you visit plus a snack or something. so niggers will get their kids these passes and just drop them off at the park or kick em out of the house for the day and they'll just be at the park all fucking day causing grief for everyone else trying to enjoy the rides. being loud and obnoxious, starting shit with people, actually robbing them, cutting lines, throwing trash everywhere. they're a fucking menace.

The Jew is the main problem, he weaponizes the nigger

Attached: the nigger thread pol 4chan.jpg (1276x3200, 3.86M)