Dungeon and Dragons Is political woke shit garbage

Not only they removed negative racial modifiers, but they are now adding "backgrounds" to make It easier for INFERIOR RACES to have access to certain class.

I shit you not, these motherfuckers must have noticed orcs didn't make enough wizard despite removing their -2 at intelligence(on paper) and decided to add (((backgrounds))) to boost the possibility of Tyrone the Green to have access to the magical university. at this point why bothering having races at all? If everyone Is as capable as others?

NO ONE LIKES THIS SHIT.

Attached: FbLFOpoUEAEn-mD.jpg (1338x1069, 118.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e-360bn9arI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stick with 2nd edition kid

Grug laf at you puny LEGOLAS. ogre MAGE now ogre mage FOREVER. CHURN and EXPAND knife ear, you never be OGRE

> but they are now adding "backgrounds" to make It easier for INFERIOR RACES to have access to certain class
So it became similar to real life after the transition from city states to KANGdoms in the name of .

its a game where you can do anything you want, so just like, dont do stuff you dont want you dumb faggot

>why bothering having races at all?
The OG game had the right idea with classes only.

It's D&D. The official rules are about as binding as a British cop asking a Muslim to stop raping kids. You can literally declare that Orcs at you table have the "niggerbrain" racial and get -4 int and need to roll wis checks against chimpouts during dialogue and nobody can stop you.

youtu.be/e-360bn9arI

Notice how the nerd author Is against this thing as well.

But there Is a goldmine of a comment section

Attached: Screenshot_2022-09-02-02-16-09-862_com.google.android.youtube.jpg (1080x2258, 638.87K)

If my son ever played DnD I would probably disown him. Imagine playing pretend as a grown man though, brutal

Attached: Screenshot_2022-09-02-02-16-04-172_com.google.android.youtube.jpg (1080x2258, 650.94K)

Attached: Screenshot_2022-09-02-02-15-52-068_com.google.android.youtube.jpg (1080x2258, 623.79K)

Same have a friend that just got out of an engagment, probably because hes in three dnd campaigns

Old fag knows..played this version with my friends older brothers manuals in 7-9th grade

Are you looking for players in this campaign?

based

Yes but by not accepting the inferiority of certain races in certain field the game itself Is out of balance when you reaply to them.

Dnd rules are only guide lines. Playing a 5e campaign right now. Also fuck buying their books there free online.

Seek the source.

Attached: dnd.jpg (474x720, 66.07K)

Says a Faggot posting on video game websit

i have an unhealthy nostalgic attachment to 2nd. OG seemed a little clunky.

there is no 2nd edition
It was called AD&D